Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I worry about twins constantly. My older sister was a twin (fraternal), so hyper ovulation is already a thing with my mom; then I added in clomid ๐Ÿ™ˆ. I am surrounded by people with twins and they keep joking I'm next. AND a couple months ago I asked God to give me all the babies I'm meant to have this next pregnancy because I can't go through trying again...

So I've just accepted I'm going to end up with twins. One would be amazing and I'd be done having babies with just one more, but I just feel like twins are going to be a thing. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Your hopes for this cycle -- That's the way I felt last month with the veiny boobs and grapefruit ovaries and migraines .... AND the weird "electric nipples" AND the gagging. The gagging was the worst! I had 3 great follicles when they checked me but nothing came of it!!! I truly hope with everything you are going through, something good ( a sticky BFP) comes to you THIS month. ๐Ÿ’œ

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: it certainly could mean you ovulated more than one egg! But my doc kept assuring me that even with 2-3 follicles, the odds of multiples were super low, at least for me, not sure if thatโ€™s for everyone. Iโ€™m scared of twins too, so I kept asking her for reassurance

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm terrified of twins, but also want a baby so bad I've come to terms with whatever... These progesterone symptoms are killing me at 1 dpo, not looking forward to this time next week when my symptoms are usually bad.

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I am still having ovulation like pains, and a little bit of spotting. I am so confused, but yes with everything that is different I am o so hopeful that I get pregnant this time (not that I haven't every other one, but I digress).

I have been at this half as long as you, and I just am in aww of how optimistic you are for the most part. I really hope this HSG cleaned out the pipes and gets you your BFP too!

6. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: hopefully they don't get worse. And don't get too stressed out. They think more pregnancies than they thought begin as twins so your likelihood is still low!

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'll be absolutely honest with you. My optimism is purely for the sake of maintaining my sanity. I have gotten to the point where all I have left is to look for the positive (literally AND figuratively. ๐Ÿ˜‰), pray, and hope for the best ... And even then, THAT seems to fall short at times. I do not have an amazing support system as most of my friends and family feel that, since we haven't conceived #3 yet, either it isn't meant to be OR my body can't or shouldn't handle it. The supportive people I do have, though, are amazing and I am grateful for them .... These people include all the ladies here at "Hellobee" whom have been both a wealth of wisdom and a citadel of support.
    Anyway, I absolutely get you when you "feel" that glimmer of hope because a cycle is, somehow, different. People may think you are nuts or try to talk you down because "it may not happen this time either" but think however you wish as long as it gives you the strength and positivity to continue to pursue ttc to the extent you know you can. ๐Ÿ’œ

8. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

I totally lost all self-control and took a test today too. BFN I know itโ€™s early, but Iโ€™m still sooooo disappointed.

9. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm sorry! It's so disheartening even when it's early.

I got a positive with my daughter at 8dpo so I'm always disappointed with negatives any later than that. I didn't get a positive with my second pregnancy (that I later miscarried) until about 13 dpo so late implantation is always a possibility

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: @skinnycow:
    Can we just all have a 9 dpo BFN pity party together?

I tested this morning because my bestie wanted to be one of the first to know (again) if I was and ACTUALLY be local this time. Well, I pulled out that 10 miu test and used it only to get a stark white result. Such a huge bummer for both her and, of course, me. Oh well, maybe in 2 more days?
    F'X for both of you ladies.

11. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: @skinnycow: @Jessiemuller88: I'll trade all of you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ only 1-2dpo over here.

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm with you on what I predict to be the crappiest and longest TWW of my 16 cycles to date.

13. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: yes, pity party please ๐Ÿ˜œ

@skinnycow: Iโ€™m the same way. I got a positive with my son at 9dpo. I keep telling myself that implantation can take 10 days.

@MamaBear87: @Sams Mom: hang in there ladies! Yโ€™all will be where we are soon enough! The first week is agonizing though.

14. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I hope I get pregnant soon so I don't have a summer baby! It is miserably hot (108) here today

15. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@skinnycow: I would also prefer not to have a summer baby for a few reasons, including the heat. I think it would be easier for my oldest to be in school when I give birth, and I would prefer not to have another child who is the youngest in the grade (my oldest was born two weeks before the cut-off).

On a different note, I did not get a BFP until 13 dpo with my first, after daily testing. But my mom never got a positive urine test (in office, before hpts were available) when she was pregnant with me.

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I was 9 dpo with when I got a BFP with my son. I didn't know I was pregnant with my daughter ... Chalked everything up to stress and being sick until I was about 6 weeks along and realized I had missed my period altogether (* Before my c-sections, I had 7 day AFs and much longer cycles. Lol).
    I now long to test and get another BFP at 9 dpo ... Hasn 't happened yet.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I would not do well with a summer baby! I was swollen enough having an early April baby, I don't think I could handle big pregnant in the heat of the summer!

I always wonder how soon I would have gotten a if I would have known to test with my son. I did get a on 2 clearblue digitals at 6w3d but got 2 in office at 7w6d

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

10 DPO -

3rd day within my cycle to spike back up to EXACTLY 98.22 degrees. Weird! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I have NEVER had a "spiky" looking chart before as I am always a BBT slow-riser with day 2/3 dpo fallback rise.
    If this cycle doesn't yield a BFP, at least it is consistent. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@jessiemuller88: @skinnycow: How are you ladies this 10 dpo? Either one of you test? .... After yesterday, I'm conflicted as to whether or not I should try again tomorrow or just wait for the 23rd. My company leaves today so any results (good or bad) will be read alone and unshared, except for you ladies, until my husband returns so that adds to my hesitancy.

@Sams Mom: @MamaBear87: @MDF106: @Paranundrum: @Starlitsky: @Lahela017:
    How are you ladies holding up with the TWW this morning?

@Lazb: How are you feeling? Now that some solid betas came back, does it feel more real? Have you begun with any symptoms you can attribute to your pregnancy?

19. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: I tested, bfn... no more testing for me until Monday.

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm sorry. ๐Ÿ˜• Hoping Monday brings you your BFP!

21. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks for asking. I have just been ticking along. It helps that I'm on vacation, time flies when I don't have to work.

I'm also 10 dpo according to FF today, might be 8 or 9, not completely sure. Temp is still up, chart is looking good, no spotting, no symptoms worth mentioning. The weirdest thing this cycle have been the 4 dpo(?) spotting and 5-6 dpo(?) temp dip. After that there's been nothing really.

Only thing is I'm not having much cm so I'm not very hopeful. Usually I have loads after OV and it dries up before AF, but I don't remember if I had any this cycle or not.

My thoughts are jumping between - it's not impossible that this is the month - if it hasn't happend in the last five years, why should it happen now?! - it would be so great to tell my SO on his birthday that he's going to be a father - who am I kidding, AF will probably here before monday!
    So yeah.

On the hot topic of twins - I actually wouldn't mind. My mother had a twin brother and there's an old wives' tale around here that twins jump a generation. So why not.

22. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: Iโ€™ve been quiet because Iโ€™ve been waiting to ovulate! Iโ€™m on CD23 and I think I finally got a positive opk this morning so I will probably be ovulating tomorrow and hopefully I can test right before the end of the month.

@Sams Mom: can you update my POAS date to 7/31? (Although who am I kidding, Iโ€™ll probably start testing earlier lol) ๐Ÿคฃ

23. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I woke up this morning and felt awful (clammy and lightheaded) so I decided to test again. I'm not 100% but I think it's a negative. I need to stop using wondfos... I swear I can always see a line if I look at it just right. I'm guessing it's just an evap like last month.

Temp is still higher than it's been since I've had my Ava bracelet.

24. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Sorry

25. Lahela017

kiwi / 583 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks for asking! I ovulated yesterday, so my TWW is just starting... I think it will be a long one. I'm pretty nervous to test because of last month's chemical. Even if I do get a I'm going to be so scared that it won't stick.... Other aspects of my life have been rough lately too (work stress, and my close coworker left the company earlier this week), so I'm just a mess of emotion all around.

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: well I couldn't sleep last night, then slept through my alarm ๐Ÿ™ˆ; the nanny came and woke me up asking if I was ok. Oops

My ovaries are still ultra crampy, like I feel like I should take another OPK for funnsies.

@starlitsky: yes ma'am, I'll do it when I get to my desktop ๐Ÿ˜

27. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@Kaohinani: I had a BFN today at 11 dpo on a FRER. I will probably wait for my period, I will be rushing tomorrow morning to catch a flight and I don't want to test while I am away.

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

July 2018 POAS

Sam's Mom: 7/1
    LBARN: 7/7
    EmmaNZ: 7/8
    MegPie: 7/9
    Elm5066: 7/12
    Milpa: 7/13
    LAZB: 7/16
    Magnolia: 7/16
    SkinnyCow: 7/23
    JessieMuller88: 7/23
    Kaohinani: 7/23
    MDF106: 7/25
    Paranundrum: 7/25
    SamsMom: 7/27
    Lahela017: 7/29
    MamaBear87: 7/30
    StarLitSky: 7/31

Best of luck to everyone this month!

LBARN RDHBee EmmaNZ Elm5066 MilPA LAZB

29. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I feel seriously bad today. Only BFNs so far so I assume I'm coming down with something. I'm nauseous/lightheaded and shaky feeling.

30. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: thank you! And I am all for taking another opk for funsies lol.

31. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Ummm TMI but I just peed and had about a quarter-size spot of pinkish red blood when I wiped. My period isn't due for 5 days and my pre-AF spotting is always brown.

What the heck? This has literally never happened to me.

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: maybe implantation? I mean it's on the later end of the window, but not out of the question. Red/pink would be new blood. Fingers Crossed!!!

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: pee on all the sticks!
    @Kaohinani: feels pretty good, but Iโ€™m still peeing on all the tests. I canโ€™t wait for my ultrasound!
    @skinnycow: very interesting! Tomorrow will be telling!

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: Not that I needed any encouragement to pee on more sticks

Soooooo, I am spotting again with a crap ton of EWCM... Hell if I know what is going on anymore.

35. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I had a crappy evening yesterday. My grandpa passed away Wednesday night and I think I'm so afraid to cry now for fear of how that went with the svt that it all built up and made me feel panicky last night. Gah. Eventually I'll feel normal again.

Progesterone is also kicking my butt this month, I'm SO hot today. Must be something in the air

36. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm sorry about your grandpa

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm sorry about your grandpa. hugs

38. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: @Sams Mom: thanks ladies. He had alzheimers so it sucks that his physical body is gone but my grandpa has been mostly gone for 2 year

39. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Now a little brown spotting and cramping. I have a bad feeling that AF is on her way. If my period starts tomorrow this will have been at 25 day cycle...WHY are my cycles so messed up now that I'm TTC?

40. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MamaBear87: sorry about your grandpa

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee