Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Well apparently my craziness is starting today. I've been lightly cramping all morning. Obviously it could be anything but I checked my chart from my pregnancy with DD and I had cramping at 7dpo.

So clearly I must be pregnant

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: I'll run with it!

3. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: hahaha this is me exactly today. Light cramping and full breasts... totally pregnant πŸ˜‚ I’m also 7DPO. TMI but I also have a ton of creamy/white cm. I remember having it when I was pregnant with DS.

4. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Fingers crossed!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Hey, ladies!
    Been busy all day. I see the board has been busy today as well! πŸ˜‰ Took my son to see his first movie ("Hotel Transylvania III") with my daughter, my Bestie, and her two kiddos. I cried 😒 during the movie because Drac gets his "Zing" (again) ... Holy hormones, what the h*ll is happening to me?!?! πŸ˜’πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Needless to say, having guests and taking squirmy (albeit well-behaved) toddlers and 2 gabby tween girls to the movies is exhausting. I'm ready for a siesta! 😴 LOL

P.S. My son is not picking his nose in the picture, although it kinda looks like it! πŸ˜„

6. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: looks like so much fun!

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: what a fun outing! My husband brought our daughter to her first movie this weekend (Incredibles) and she loved it!

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mamabear87 @Lazb:

It WAS great fun!

Lazb, Was The Incredibles 2 really good? I'm thinking of taking him to that movie next! πŸ˜€

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: they really enjoyed it, I didn’t get to go, but I want to see it

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Woot woot, I might actually ovulate CD 15 this month! Maybe it will make a good difference!

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: woo hoo! Now get to it!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I have to wait until tomorrow 😭 but we did it yesterday and 2 days before that. Thank good he's off tomorrow through Friday!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Yay, @Sams Mom! Nice LH stick ... Time to make the morning "bacon!" πŸ˜‰ Lol. Breakfast BD (before the LOs wake) is awesome!

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

So (@ 8 dpo) my chart, if not anything, is kinda pretty to look at with all of its "near symmetry." Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hoping it's good luck. I've never had such a symmetrical BBT chart before. Too early to test though. πŸ˜• Maybe tomorrow, if something makes me feel the "need." Besides being tired (and emotional which I'm usually not), I've got NOTHING this month. Oh, well. Pretty chart though! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

15. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: yay!! I hope it does make a difference for you!

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: chart looks great!

17. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Looks good! If it makes you feel better, I had pretty much no symptoms before testing positive in both of my pregnancies.

18. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Speaking of symptoms... I'm SO tired today. I slept 8 hours last night but I just want to go home and take a nap.

The tiredness is probably just because I've been solo-parenting. DH has been out of town for 4 nights and I still have 4 nights to go

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Just got my second draw 🀞🀞🀞

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@skinnycow: I don’t have symptoms either except for being tired, but I can’t pinpoint that to pregnancy either. I never get a lot of symptoms, so symptom spotting isn’t helpful for me

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I shouldn’t say no symptoms, they just aren’t much different than if I wasn’t pregnant (bloating, small cramps, tiredness)

22. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: hoping for great results!

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: @Skinnycow: Thanks, ladies!

Really hoping the pretty chart and NO real symptoms is a good sign. Kinda over the TWW already and it is only 8 dpo. πŸ˜‚

Lazb, make sure to update with those results. πŸ’œ F'X .

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: thanks
    @Kaohinani: of course!

I am not really analyzing these, going to remain calm-ish until I hear my results, but I thought my wondfo progression was interesting. Pretty much the same for three days and then WAY darker today. My frer looks just about the same though as yesterday πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Sorry for all the pics, just thought it was interesting, for science!

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I would say the FRER looks much darker today too, but the Wondfos definitely had a major shift today.

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Beautiful progression of lines. Absolutely jealous! πŸ’œ I would give (almost) anything for a BFP and a healthy newborn. So tired of ttc at this stage ... but, I'm no "quitter." πŸ˜‰

28. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: Big shift in the wondfos today! Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like wondfos aren't as sensitive as they used to be.

I think everyone likes seeing positive tests so post as much as you want!

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

My ovaries feel like they're going to explode, this is miserable

30. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: oh good! I’ve kind of given up on analyzing them today
    @Kaohinani: Thank you! Ttc is so frustrating, I’m sorry you’ve been struggling so long
    @skinnycow: thanks! I know I love looking at positive tests, so I’m glad you do too

@Sams Mom: That is a miserable feeling, sorry. Oddly enough, I had that feeling the first month I triggered, but not second or third.

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm so sorry to read that! πŸ˜• That was me last cycle. I swear those suckers were the size of grapefruit. 🍊

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: Was there any difference in your follicle sizes on your first trigger? Or was it just the new med you think.

@Kaohinani: I keep telling my husband that this one better work because I don't know if I'm made of the right stuff to go through another 150 mg cycle.

Now I'm spotting, I can't remember spotting with ovulation any of the other 15 times, so maybe its new good too.

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: maybe because I had two mature follicles? And I’d never triggered before? It was painful for a few days. Last month and this month I only had one mature follicle

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I feel you! For me, another 100 Clomid round may do me in ... the ovary pain, gagging, headaches -- not to mention that d*mn weight gain! πŸ˜• OY! I certainly can't do another 31+ mos of ttc. I'm running out of options ( and sanity) here.

35. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: that’s great progression. I think you can breathe easy now

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: your lines look great!

@skinnycow: remember all tww symptoms are caused by progesterone. You've got a spike in that whether you're pregnant or not

I'm hopeful I ovulated yesterday but have to wait a few days to decide for sure

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I keep toying with the idea of using "The Stork OTC" on my final round of clomid, just to see if it will work. But then think maybe I should just try a soft cup post sex (and it's cheaper). I asked my doctor what is next if my 5th or 6th round of clomid doesn't work, and he said we will talk about it when/if I get there. I know it would drive some people crazy that your doctor won't discuss next steps, but it's probably best for my kind of crazy.

@MamaBear87: Does it take Ava 3 days of temps to confirm ovulation too?

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Man, I am spotting something fierce. Here's to having the same exact due date with baby #2 that I had with baby #1

39. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: alot of the ladies in the ava group just use a syringe with no needle instead of the stork. Also unless your hubby's swimmers have issues the best way to get them up there is the old fashioned way πŸ˜‚

@Sams Mom: ava won't confirm a biphasic pattern until 6 dpo. But you can look at your chart before then an decifer. She thinks I'm o'ing today so she likely won't have the right day this month even when she does confirm

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: Yea, my husband's swimmers are all good, I'm just freaking out a bit because I feel like I'm running out of options.

Hopefully all of the heavy side effects, and some serious ovulation spotting this egg[s] is a good one. I'm a little worried about having birthdays on top of each other with my son, but I'll take any baby with any due date at this point.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee