Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: right?! I dipped a second one just to watch it come up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: the only positives I've seen in 8 months πŸ˜‚ opks are much more rewarding than hcg tests for me

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: true that!

So I just went back and counted on my calendar... I'm CD 12 today, I should get a positive today or tomorrow. I thought for some reason I wasn't this far into my cycle (don't ask me how my obsessive ass lost track of that after 16 cycles of this crap). So now I'm worried because I've been a little lackadaisical about sex because I thought I had more time. We did it Saturday night (CD 10) and Wednesday night (CD 7) which is probably too far out to count. Annnnnd my husband went back on night last night, and his next days off are W-F (CD 14-16 w/ O on 13 or 14)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: @Sams Mom: ok, crazy pants here, back again. I am actually feeling better because I looked and am really only 12 dpo, so the median hcg on betabase is 50, so not far off. Now, I will prepare to obsessively stare at a pee stick tomorrow morning

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: this is a crazy pants judgement free zone, because obviously you bore witness to my pee stick drama last cycle.

Being a day earlier than expected does make those numbers look better!

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Those OPKs look great! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€. Time to get busy, mama!

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Those numbers are fine for a 12 dpo! πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Besides, you may be an "every 72-hour HCG doubler" rather than a 48-hour girl. πŸ€” Both are absolutely acceptable for a viable pregnancy. πŸ˜€

8. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I hope not, my heart can’t take it! Lol, jk, but thank you, you are right

9. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: haha this is where boring baby making only morning sex comes in πŸ˜‚

@LAZB: you're fine! All the waiting and uncertainty of all this makes us all crazy

@Kaohinani: I've actually got bases covered today, twice actually πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fingers crossed there's something to the twice in an hour theory

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I'm making a robe and baby clothes for a friend who's pregnant today. All the 😭. And her shower is the day after my period is due. I seriously think I'll skip it if I'm not pregnant again

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I don't even get morning sex out of his shift ☹️ he's 9:30 P- 7:30 A. If I can distract our son long enough, I can wake him up early and get one in tonight.

I'm not too proud to admit that I have once let my son have a little bit of Dr Pepper and turned on his favorite (annoying to me) Thomas the Train movie on Amazon so we could do get a quicky in

Also, one of my best friends baby showers was there day before my period was supposed to start. I really wanted to bow out, but actually managed not to test early just so I wouldn't be a downer at her shower

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: oh we totally will turn on a show and we used to do that even before we were ttc πŸ˜‚

This is one of my husband's coworkers wives so more acquaintance friend than call each other when we get positive test friends so well see how I feel

13. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MamaBear87: those are awesome lines!

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: LOL. Are you trying to make a baby or bunnies?!? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 2x an hour is bunny territory .... I think the saying goes: "2 bunnies make 4 bunnies and 4 bunnies make more bunnies!" Geez! Lol

15. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Jessiemuller88: opks are weirdly rewarding when you get a good positive!

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: there's some research that suggests fresher sperm are less in number but better quality. And we were newlyweds when we got pregnant with our daughter so I feel like there may be validity to that research πŸ˜‚

Haha don't joke about the bunnies. I live in terror well end up with twins

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: OK, no more bunny jokes. πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡
    (Couldn't resist. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚)

I read that as well. We stick to once in the morning (4 or 5 am) and once at night (after both kids are in bed) most days during my fertile period .... I can never remember to mark the second time on my ff. Anyway, my husband is getting old, *smirks* it takes too long every time. I'd have to practice tantric sex to make back-to-back sessions possible. πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

18. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: oh I feel you on that. Sometimes I want to say could you just hurry up? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mostly at night when I'm exhausted though

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: I completely understand! πŸ˜‚. A couple times, I've watched the clock thinking, "Please, hurry up, I've got (fill in the blank) to get done!" πŸ™„πŸ˜. I always feel so guilty but, c'mon! Lol

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: the other day hubby told me "I try not to make it too fast." Dude those are thoughts for a kid-free vacation! πŸ˜‚

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @MamaBear87: I literally told my husband to "quit dicking around because we only have 11 more minutes of Thomas the Train left." tonight. 🀣

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @MamaBear87: also, I asked him if he thought he'd be able to do it twice in an hour "because science". He seemed unsure

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: that's hilarious! Making a baby is so romantic πŸ˜‚
    Some men have a short refractory period, and some don't. I'm still on the fence about whether my hubby having a short one is a good thing. Sometimes I want to shove him out of bed when he wants to go again

24. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

Congrats to everyone who has had good news already! It looks like a pretty lucky month.

FF says I'm DPO 7 today. I had some spotting late in the evening on DPO 4 followed by a temp dip lasting for two days. The temp went back up this morning. That was the first time in living memory I had mid cycle spotting. I usually have spotting up to three days before AF. It also looked nothing like pre AF spotting.
    I know it's way too early to be implantation but it's still weird.

Luckily I'm on vacation and it's going to be a stress free three weeks for me, workwise at least...

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that is hilarious!

26. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I'm either 7 or 8dpo today. Temp keeps going up and up so hopefully that's a good sign. I'm trying to hold off on testing until Sunday morning!

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: I'm not familiar with Ava's charts, does it not have a total biphasic shift?

Hopefully the continued rise leads to a BFP!

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: just be warned I've had some cycles where my temp is through the roof and still nada so try not to read it for pregnancy

@Sams Mom: because ava is skin temp the shift is generally more gradual.

29. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: Mine is always really gradual like this but usually plateaus after a few days.

30. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MamaBear87: Yeah my temp was really high last month and nothing, so not getting my hopes up!

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I didn't get a positive OPK last night like anticipated. Maybe my OB will finally get his wish of making me ovulate later on the 150 Clomid dose.

I better get pregnant this cycle because I don't know if I can deal with the hot flashes again.

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: Isn’t that interesting that it makes you ovulate later? It always makes me ovulate earlier. I really hope this is your month!

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@skinnycow: You are really patient! But your templates good!

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I had a 25/26 day cycle with ovulation on CD 11 or 12 before Clomid. The first cycle bumped me out to CD 14 and maintained; ever since he's been happy I'm minimum 14, but was hoping for later

35. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I was trying not to overly obsess this morning, but I’ll go ahead and post my test progression because I can’t hold off LOL. I think today is darker? What do you think?

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: absolutely! they look great!

37. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: I'm not usually - I always start testing at 8 dpo! We'll see how long I can make it.

And yes, today is definitely darker for you!

38. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: much darker! Yay!

39. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: @skinnycow: @Jessiemuller88: 🀞🀞🀞

40. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: looks darker than yesterday and significantly darker than 11dpo ☺

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee