Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Day 3 Combined Family Fun (minus husbands) -

Teaching toddlers how to bowl. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Fun but extremely challenging ... not for the faint of heart ❀πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‰.

On the symptom front - I absolutely embarrassed myself today.... Or should I say my daughter "helped?" πŸ˜‚ After bowling, I was bending over to untie my bowling shoes and didn't know I needed a pantiliner to contain my "cm issues" (* Note - I'm usually dry at this time) instead of wearing a thong. I guess I had a small "moisture" dot forming. My "lovely and loud" daughter asks in front of my Bestie, her daughter, and the table next to us (with a mother and teen son): "Mom, did you leak pee or are you having lady issues because I can see something?!" 😳😡😱. Oh, well, I suppose it could have been WAY worse ... it could have actually been pee or the dreaded AF. *shakes head then shrugs*

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i totally get wanting to try everything you possibly can!

@Kaohinani: toddler bowling, not for the faint of heart! Kids are awesome for announcing the most embarrassing things πŸ˜‚

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Well we certainly didn't skimp on the trying this month πŸ˜‚. Hopefully I'm ovulating on schedule

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: You get an A+++ for effort! πŸ˜‰

5. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm a little worried about this too! If I conceive this cycle my due date would be 2 weeks after my daughter's birthday.. She was born 10 days early so I'm guessing they'd have similar birthdays.

6. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MamaBear87: Impressive! I think we only got 3 tries in this month... whoops.

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: my due dates would be 1 day apart, my son was almost a week early and I imagine this baby would be on the early side of things if it's as big as my son. πŸ™ˆ

ETA: This would most likely be another c section, so I should be able to schedule them on different days

@MamaBear87: I would say you're covered! πŸ˜‚ I have not been as "on it" as I could have/should have been. I think I'll get about 4x in my fertile period.

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: looks like a lot of fun! Kids are just fantastic at pointing EVERYTHING out, even stuff that maybe shouldn't be 🀣

9. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: I'm at the point where I can deal with not being pregnant as long as we did everything we could. I feel way worse if we miss on the sex.

@Sams Mom: only takes once!

My friend has sons that share a birthday and they both think it's awesome so I wouldn't be too worried. Plus you only have to plan one birthday for awhile ☺

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: now if only the effort had a guaranteed payoff!!

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Yeah, as you can see, I was wearing khaki, she probably didn't have to point it out BUT everyone else was kind enough to keep their thoughts to themselves and just think I MAY have wet myself. πŸ˜‚. MY daughter, nah ... she went straight for the kill on that one!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: 2 of my nieces are almost irish twins by a couple days. They loved sharing birthday parties up until this last year (8 & 9).

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: interesting, hope it means good things for you!
    @Kaohinani: 🀣🀣🀣
    @MamaBear87: A+ for sure! That looks like us this month, I was over it by the end!

14. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I JUST heard back (don’t tell me to come early so I can have results by lunch if you aren’t going to call until 3!!) and my number is 135!!! I’m so relieved!

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: I know!!!
    Hubby and I bed for 4 days straight bc my period was 4 days, I had 2 days of spotting, my HSG on day 7 and couldn't on "day 8" but did that night. My LH tests started picking up pace on day 9 so we BD on 8, 9, 10 (LH surge) 11 (OV detected), and again on day 13 before he left (Sperm meets egg style). We did it 2x a day on days 9, 10, 11. So 8x this cycle. Hopefully, something works! πŸ˜‰

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: WOOT WOOT!!! That is a solid # 48 hours after a 44!!!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: YAY!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ’œπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠ. Great news!!!

18. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

I have been super distracted trying to Potty Train my almost 2 year old Son. For some reason he does great all day but pees everywhere when DH gets home. So puzzling...

19. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: Yay! Congrats!

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: thanks! It a little more than tripled in 45 hours!
    @Kaohinani: thank you!
    @skinnycow: thanks!

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: my son is 2y3m and he does great some days, and other days is a total bust. O to understand the interworkings of a two year old's logic

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I can sympathize and empathize!
    As perplexing as that may be, your son is doing better than my 3-year-old! πŸ˜€ He was nearly completely potty trained when we were house hunting and staying with my hubby's parents. Then my husband's brother's family came to visit for a week and (with 10 people in a house at a time) there was never an empty, available "potty" when my son had to go. From that point on, he has refused to use the potty! He will sit on a tiny toilet with books or his kindle playing games or "reading" but won't GO until his disposable training pant is back on!!! It's a bit frustrating and has been going on for 9 mos now. πŸ˜•. I, suppose, it is simply since young children are creatures of habit and any little change can cause regression. In your case, perhaps, it may be more of a comfort thing? Are you the primary person to present "potty time" to him and to reward him? Is he just too tired or too excited to see your husband at the end of the day? Toddlers are tiny enigmas. πŸ˜‚

23. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: man wouldn’t that be great?! I wish I could see inside that little mind

@Kaohinani: that must be so frustrating! I hope he comes back around to the idea soon. Yes I’m off all summer, so I’m the one spearheading the training. I definitely think the excitement has something to do with it now that you mention it.

Thanks ladies! It’s nice to know you’re not alone.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: When I was teaching (special ed) at the upper elementary school level, I helped potty train a few of my severely developmentally delayed students. Two of them would successfully void on the toilet at school but had difficulty at home simply because it was a different environment and because myself (and my aides) were the ones that began the laborious training process while utilizing time, structure, a positive reinforcement. It was difficult for the parents of those 2 students to simulate what was being done at school, therefore, the students lost consistency at home. Between his toddler excitement (for seeing his dad after "all day" ... SOOO hard when you are so little!), and being used to the way Mommy (you) does things, your son may be resistant to change simply became he doesn't understand his expectations (nor probably cares! Lol). Anyway, you are doing an amazing job, especially if he is mostly trained at his age! πŸ‘πŸ˜€

25. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you so much for your insight and encouragement! I appreciate you taking the time to relay your experiences. I’m proud of him!

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: LOL. I would LOVE to understand my [speech-delayed] 3-year-old's logic more than anything... scratch that, make it why my 10-year-old does 90% of what she does. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Kids are funny, eh?

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MamaBear87: wow. Out of curiosity are you guys naturally wanting to Bd this much? If you weren’t TTC, do you naturally have this frequency? I’m impressed.

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: yay for great numbers!!!

@Jessiemuller88: my little is just now potty training and she's 2yrs 9months so I'd give you props for any sort of training at 2.

@yellowbeach: generally yes. With some variation. Hubby would probably do it twice a day if I let him. There's probably 1 day in there where I would have begged off if we weren't trying for a baby

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

9 dpo -
    Fibromyalgia acting up, lightly crampy, tired ... Probably from all the outings and time with the kids and company. Temps dropped again (⬇ .43 πŸ˜•). Was urged to take a pregnancy test for "sh#ts n giggles." Yeah, that sucker was STARK WHITE NEGATIVE! I know it is still early but, bummer 😟 .
    Hey, at least my chart is still "pretty" (kinda sawtooth looking) even with the wayward temps! Lol

* I'm assuming: Dip 1 was fallback, dip 2 (2-day) was a corpus luteum dip ... Thinking positively, maybe today could [possibly] be implantation. F'X and T'X!

30. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Sorry

I, too, had a weak moment and decided to take a test this morning after having another temperature spike. BFN. I'm 9 or 10dpo so I know it's still early. I'm going to try to find my willpower again and not test until Saturday.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: knower of all things progesterone symptom related. Have your boobs ever been ridiculously painful at 1 dpo? My boobs definitely hurt in my TWW, but this is not normal and kind of painful 😭

32. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'd think with all your other crazy symptoms this month that it's likely just higher progesterone than normal. Hopefully a good sign!

33. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: Curious about the response because mine hurt around ovulation this month too and I've never noticed it before. I told my husband, "in a week when my boobs hurt and I'm convinced I'm pregnant, remind me of this moment when they hurt and was clearly not pregnant.'

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: hahaha, my husband reminds me of these things when it's unsolicited πŸ™„

I am so done with this cycle though, can I please be pregnant this time?

35. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

I am all for late potty training. I waited until my oldest was just past 3, and I feel like I had an easier time than people who trained earlier. Although my husband was the one who really did the training. My younger son is 30 months and showing some interest, but I am not in a rush. Maybe after my oldest starts kindergarten.

I am symptom spotting worse than usual, even though I know it is useless, I had totally different very early symptoms for my two pregnancies. I might test tomorrow if my temps are still up (11 dpo). Otherwise, or if I get a BFN, I will test Saturday before leaving for a trip.

36. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@mdf106: Glad I'm not the only one! My daughter is 28 months and I haven't started potty training with her at all. She has all the readiness signs but I just don't really want to deal with it yet.

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: i think you tend to notice things way more when ttc. Likely your breasts have been sore before at the same time you just aren't hyper aware like you are when trying for a baby

38. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm hoping so hard for you!!

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: hopefully this is just the epitome of the perfect egg, and this is the one. Could extra progesterone symptoms be indicative of more than one egg? This is one rabbit hole I haven't been down so far. Ugggghhhhh

40. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i don't think so but couldn't say for sure. I try not to think about twins πŸ˜‚ I live in terror that I'll end up with them. (Especially now since I don't think my cardiologist would be happy about the extra stresses of multiples and I wouldn't be able to birth at my birth center)

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee