Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2016 moms!

1. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@futuremama: i am so sorry mama

2. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@starlitsky: congrats! I hear ya on it not feeling real yet!

Third beta levels came back at 1360, so I'm breathing a sigh of relief until we can hear the heartbeat in 2 weeks.

3. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

I hate the early "worry every time I go to the bathroom" phase 😂

I had that stupid vaginal u/s the other day (Monay) and all of a sudden I have pinkish brown discharge today 😐

It's only when I wipe so I'm sure it's just from the rough ass way they do those, but it's still bugging me every time I see it. I didn't have any yesterday that I noticed, but I may have just not noticed! Trying not to freak out.

4. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MrsKRB: what dpo were for your third beta? I wish I could do a third one but my RE said it's not necessary!

@Mrs. Pink: I totally had that worry today because I felt some cramping and was scared I'd see spotting when I wiped! (Plus I was wearing white pants today haha). Hope the spotting goes away soon!!

5. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Mrs. Pink: I'm sure it's nothing! These first few weeks are the worst!

@starlitsky: I did ivf so I'm being monitored more frequently. I was 16dp5dt or 21dpo.

6. mrsmacandcheese

blogger / clementine / 985 posts

@Mrs. Pink: I'm the same way! If I get past Sunday then I'm further along than I was with the CP. Still peeing on sticks every day though... which is embarrassing to admit, hah.

7. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

I had my nurse appt today. She asked me if I had proof of pregnancy with me lol. I was like umm was I supposed to bring a pee stick in?! Anyways, she had me pee and was like yep, you're definitely pregnant! I was like okay great that's why I'm here! Anyways, it was kind of a waste of time since I've already done the whole pregnancy thing, but I scheduled my ultrasound for the 20th. My due date is May 25 based on LmP but I ovulate late so I know It will change at the scan. My daughter was two weeks early, Though so I might end up a May momma but going to hang with this crew regardless!

8. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

I'm hesitant to jump in, but getting antsy to tell someone!

EDD: June 6th (that might change when I go to the dr)

How far along: 5 weeks

First child? Nope, 2nd. DS is 19 months.

First doctor appointment: Not even scheduled yet! I hated all the constant appointments last time and we are moving in a week, so I am waiting as long as possible before calling the dr.

Any symptoms so far? Fatigue, brain fog, changing breasts... it all comes back so fast. Oh, and I got sick right about the same time I figured out so no meds too.

Who have you told? Just DH. I am getting so antsy to tell our close friends but we are planning on waiting another week or too to make sure we have a sticky baby and not another early miscarriage.

Fun Fact: I haven't taken a test, but I can always tell by about 4 1/2 weeks (this is my third pregnancy), not just due to missed period. The changes are so unmistakable it seems like a waste of money to buy a test, but it feels a little unofficial without one!

9. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

@MrsDragon: I'd be too if I wasn't getting a lot of blood work done 😂 No shame lol

10. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

I called my doc and got labs last night, because I'm crazy- so far so good- my progesterone which had dropped to a mere 7 on Monday is at 69.25 now after just 2 days on pills, so that's definitely reassuring. My HCG is at is 9,459, which is also at a normal range. I'm going to calm down a bit and wait for US on Monday

11. BLA

pea / 9 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

12. mrsmacandcheese

@Mrs. Pink: I'm glad things are going well! And also super jealous of your tests, haha. I have to call my clinic on Tuesday and see if the doctor has a schedule yet... then I guess I'll give it another week if not. And then I'm calling and asking who all does obstetrics.

13. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@brownepiano: congrats!

14. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Mrs. Pink: great numbers!!

@BLA: sending you sticky baby vibes! You've already beat the odds once!

15. MCD919

kiwi / 659 posts

Cautiously joining! I had 2 MCs before DS and that anxiety just never goes away But I'm trying to focus on staying excited, hopeful, and positive!!

EDD: June 8th

How far along: 5ish weeks

First child? #2! DS is almost 21 months

First doctor appointment: Just scheduled today for 10/27.

Any symptoms so far? Farigue, smelling everything, slight nausea, peeing more. A little worried about lack of symptoms, but trying to remind myself I didn't notice much until past 6 weeks last time.

Who have you told? Just DH. We weren't expecting it to happen this quickly, so we're still kind of processing the info before we spread the news

Fun Fact: We recently moved to the city, and we're loving all of the fall festivals, family activities and exploring our new area!

16. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MCD919: congrats and welcome!! your 1st appointment is a day before mine! doesn't it seem like it's sooo far away?

17. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@MCD919: congrats! Due date twins

18. MCD919

kiwi / 659 posts

@starlitsky: thanks!! Yes, it's seems soo far away... The days just crawl in the first trimester!

@MrsKRB: thanks!! Must be a good day!

19. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

I'm more than just spotting today. This emotional roller coaster is killing me

20. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Mrs. Pink: Hugs. That is so rough, mama. Praying for you.

21. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Mrs. Pink: your ultrasound is tomorrow, right? I hope you get good news

22. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Mrs. Pink: hope everything is ok!! Thinking of you

23. BLA

pea / 9 posts

@Mrs. Pink: Hoping!

@MCD919: Congratulations!

24. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

Thanks ladies! It's tomorrow at 9am. So far it's on and off and *not* red which is atleast some comfort. I'll let you guys know what happens

25. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@Mrs. Pink: thinking of you and sending sticky baby dust your way!

26. MCD919

kiwi / 659 posts

@BLA: Thanks!!

@Mrs. Pink: Sending positive thoughts to you and your sticky little bean!

27. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

Today's U/S finally showed the Gestational Sac and she could see a flicker but couldn't get a sound heartbeat (apparently my uterus is tipped forward? Makes getting the right angle harder)

28. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Mrs. Pink: Yayy!! how far along are you?

29. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Mrs. Pink: great news!! when is your next ultrasound? did the spotting stop?

How is everyone doing? I'm 5w1d and started feeling exhausted and extra hungry over the weekend. I'm also not sleeping that well... I think my carpal tunnel is flaring up because my arms have been tingly for the past couple of nights. I read that it can be aggravated by swelling due to pregnancy. Two more weeks until my first ultrasound... I'm tempted to ask if I can get one or two more betas between now and then. Has anyone done that?

30. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@starlitsky: I feel like I'm hungry all the time, but when I eat I've been getting stomach cramps. Other than that I feel great and it's making me really nervous! I have an ultrasound tomorrow and then next Monday. I'm 5w5d. It could be worth it to calm your mind to get more betas if they will allow it!

31. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MrsKRB: ooh how exciting, is tomorrow your first ultrasound? I don't know too much about ivf but how many embryos did you transfer? Do you already know if you're having a singleton or multiples?

I'm going to email my dr's office and see what they say about more betas. It doesn't hurt to ask, right?

32. mrsmacandcheese

@Mrs. Pink: Hooray! Thinking all kinds of good thoughts for you.

@starlitsky: I am feeling super nauseous, that carsick all the time feeling. Blech.

I took a digital test today and it showed 2-3 weeks so that was comforting! I'm going to call the clinic again tomorrow (called last week and the doctor I wanted to see didn't have a schedule in yet). If he STILL doesn't have a schedule I'm going to ask who else I can see, because I would like to see *someone*. I know it'll still be a wait of several weeks -- with my first I didn't get in until I was 9/10 weeks, but I will feel better once I know that I'm at least scheduled to be in someone's care.

33. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@starlitsky: yes, my first I one! I know it's still early and they won't see much but I'm still excited (also really nervous they won't see anything, this pregnancy still doesn't seem real!). I only transferred 1 embryo, so only 1 nugget in there

Add bloating to my symptoms, anyone else? I look 3-4 months pregnant already!

34. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MrsDragon: I hope you can make an appointment soon! and seeing the 2-3 weeks is definitely a good sign! I sort of wish I'd gotten one of those clearblue digital tests just to see the word "pregnant" instead of lines, but I think at this point it's kinda too late/moot haha.

@MrsKRB: I'm sure at this point they can at least see a pregnancy sac and maybe a yolk sac? How exciting!! please post how it goes both tomorrow and Monday! and yay that your 1 embryo took!

I'm totally bloated too and I already gained a few lbs! My friends told me they lost weight in their first trimester and I'm like

35. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Mrs. Pink: Yay!!@starlitsky: that sucks about your capital tunnel. Totally true. I'm miserable, vomiting and diarrhea and can't eat and sleeping so much and still tired..... But my doctor just called in something for nausea. I am hoping once i can east i won't be in such a fog or so tired. (Lost 6 lbs in the first week or so, now holding relatively steady) @MrsKRB: exciting. Good luck.

Why are you all getting such early u/s?

36. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@pastemoo: so glad you're getting meds! Hope they help!@Mrs. Pink: a flicker is good!!! I never heard the heartbeat at our first ultrasound with my daughter.

37. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@pastemoo: I did ivf so I have earlier monitoring before I'm released to my obgyn. I'm sorry you're feeling so sick

38. Hazel27

coffee bean / 27 posts

EDD: June 26, 2016

How far along: 3wk, 1d

First child? Yes yes yes!!!

First doctor appointment: unknown, just found out today and I'm psyched! Hopefully next week. Waiting for DH to come home so I can tell him first lol

Any symptoms so far? Crazy hunger which is what made me test. I want to eat everything! Peeing a lot today, and had sore boobs earlier but they've calmed down for now.

Who have you told? Just my best friend. I swore her to secrecy so work doesn't find out before I tell them lol. DH will find out when he gets home from training at the end of the week!!

39. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@MrsKRB: @Hazel27: Congrats and welcome! What kind of training?

40. Hazel27

coffee bean / 27 posts

@pastemoo: He's in the Army, so they're probably out there shooting guns or something lol. Also I saw you're really sick That's totally no fun. A friend of mine is sick constantly, think she's about 10 or 11 weeks at this point. She's had meds called in for her as well. I really hope they work for you and it all goes away soon!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee