Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2016 moms!

1. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@starlitsky: I would be excited about the MP whether it means anything or not! and mine is intact haha!

I keep coming by to look for labor updates - we need to start having babies over here!!!

-37w2d

2. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@runnerd: I know, June is off to a slow start after the late May babies! I'm hoping @meadow will check in soon, and I should have an update mid-next week since I'm being induced Monday night! 😳 Oh and @purpledaisy has a scheduled C on Monday!

3. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@runnerd: I'm doing the same thing, haha! I wish I had something to contribute!

I'm having an increase in BH over here, but nothing painful. I'm doing everything: eating tons of pineapple, walking, yoga, bouncing on an exercise ball and eggplant parm (this recipe for those who are interested (http://www.scalinis.com/images/eggplant-recipe.pdf) . I know none of this will probably work, but I feel like I need to be doing something!

-39w4d

4. Ree723

grapefruit / 4819 posts

@pastemoo: Checking in to see how you're doing! If it hasn't already, really hoping your prodromal labour turns into the real thing soon!

@starlitsky: Exciting about the MP! And with a scheduled induction tomorrow night if nothing happens before then, you'll be holding your LO very soon!

@MrsKRB: You're so close!! Hope your baby girl decides to come out soon!

@runnerd: You and I are only a day or two apart - does it feel to you as though we're still ages away from meeting our LOs?! I keep thinking baby could come anytime now, but then I keep remembering I'm only 37w4d and the baby probably should hang in there for a little while longer! I was end of the month with DD1 and I was so jealous all month when everyone else kept having babies and I was just sitting here twiddling my thumbs! This time though, I'm just excited to see more babies arriving!

5. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Ree723: oh my gosh yes, I think I think it's time for me too since everyone else is so close to baby time! And for some reason I have convinced myself I'll have the baby around 39 weeks (probably bc I was had medical induction at 39wk last time). But I read an article discussing a bunch of studies about due dates and inductions last night that really rained on my pride - more accurate pregnancy lengths for first and second time moms are 40w5d, and 40w3d - only 10% give birth by 39 weeks, and 50% by 40w5d, etc.

I realllllly don't want to rollover to having a July baby!!! My first is a July baby, so I'd like them to have diff birth months!

6. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

Oh and funny thing - between my 2 pregnancies, I've never had a stranger touch my belly in public until this weekend!! But I couldn't be too upset because it was an 7 or 8 year old girl rubbing by belly at the playground. 😂😂😂 or maybe she was younger cause she also asked if she could see the baby????

7. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@runnerd: aww that's cute!

8. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Ree723: Same old.
    I'm starting to feel like I won't have this VBAC.
    I head back to school June 20th. I need to have the baby by June 15th to be reasonably sure that I am not still in the hospital.
    At my appointment tomorrow, I assume they will talk about induction and/or RCS. And if labor doesn't start for real, then am I just wasting this time away, time that I could be spending with baby.
    I'm seriously bummed out. I don't want to do anything or talk to people. I don't want to play with my son, I am so sick of walking. I'm sad and hateful and a horrible person to be around right now. And I'm not even that late. I know many of my grandmas, aunts, cousins, etc went past 42 weeks (some for multiple kids!).

9. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@pastemoo: I'm sure the 6/20 deadline is playing mind trips on you! It just sucks that you are just waiting. Is there something special that you can plan for mid-late week that you can look forward to? A massage? Mani/pedi? A lunch date with a friend?

10. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@runnerd: @Ree723: As a even later end of the month-er I feel you! I've tried to keep focused that odds are he'll come after his due date... but then I'll probably have a July baby! I mean it's more then possible I'm still 30 days away from having this kiddo! (I just hope he doesn't come on the 4th!)

11. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@pastemoo: I'm sorry lady!! I know I'd be a total pill in your position! And omgosh, I didn't realize you had to start school again so soon - how rough!!

12. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@pastemoo: hugs. I'm sorry. That sounds so rough. Is your appt today??

Feeling good here. 36.5 weeks. My feet hurt! That's my only complaint haha. Last night we ordered a swing (Rockaroo), monitor, nipple cream... And I think we are now mostly ready. Also got out the bassinet and bouncer chair. Finally bought some newborb diapers and pads for myself.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow and it should be my last one if everything looks good. I'm a bit nervous because a lot of what I have read says that people with the SUA get non stress tests at the end but at my first OB appt around 28 weeks they said I didn't need them. I'm going to clarify that again tomorrow. 18 days to go for me!

13. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@pastemoo: im sorry, hoping for good news for you today!

14. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: Yeah, 3cm, went for the membrane strip. Induction scheduled, not sure if I will cancel or not. Doctor was really mean (said my c section was for a different reason than it was).

15. MCD919

kiwi / 659 posts

I know I haven't been a big poster here, but I've been following along with my fellow June mamas and this board has been a great resource and support these past several months! Although I never thought I'd actually be a May 2016 Mama My little BOY (previously TG) arrived exactly 3 weeks early on 5/18!! My water broke at home when I got up on the morning of 5/17, with no contractions or signs of labor. I got into the hospital a few hours later after scrambling to find childcare for DS, they started pitocin at 4, epidural at 9, and baby arrived just after midnight! A lot easier than my first 25 hour birth! Anyway, here's Samuel Christopher, a little peanut at 6lbs 2oz, 19 in.

16. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@MCD919: what gorgeous hair!! congrats - glad you came and introduced him!!!

17. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@MCD919: congratulations! What a cutie pie!

18. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@MCD919: congrats!!!

19. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MCD919: congrats!! He's gorgeous!

@pastemoo: I hope the membrane sweep works! When is your induction date and what did your dr say your C section was for? Boo on mean doctors

20. MCD919

kiwi / 659 posts

@runnerd: @pastemoo: @MrsKRB: @starlitsky: Thanks so much!!

Good luck with finishing your pregnancies and delivery!! You're all so close!

21. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@MCD919: congrats! He's adorable!

22. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@MCD919: Samuel is adorable!

@pastemoo: Membrane sweep worked for me and I was only 2 cm dialated! Hope it does the trick!

23. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Alba4: tell me more?

24. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@pastemoo: I had a membrane sweep on a Thursday and by that night I was spotting and crampy. Contractions picked up on Friday in the early morning, but slowed down so I sat on my yoga ball all day Fri. Friday night I took a shower and real active labor began. I delivered by 7:55 Sat morning! The dr said "See you this weekend" as I left the office. She was right!

25. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@MCD919: adorable! All the hair! Congrats! And thanks for letting us know!

26. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@MCD919: Congrats! It's crazy we've had several May babies and only one June baby so far?

27. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

I'm due tomorrow! I know from last time that if I make it another week without baby then they will schedule an induction right away so I'm excited to be in the home stretch. I spent the weekend being sick while my husband finished house projects and juggled the still a little sick and very cranky toddler. I think we are all close to getting better though! It makes me wonder if my body is putting off labor while it fights off this cold.

28. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@pastemoo: My water broke the night I was supposed to get induced! I still had to have pit but it worked well. So maybe everything will get moving soon?

29. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

@MCD919: oh my gosh the hair!

Congrats!

30. Purpledaisy

nectarine / 2973 posts

@MCD919: congrats!! He is so cute!! That hair!!

@pastemoo: I'm sorry! I hope that labor kicks in soon . Do you do physical classes or online? I take online classes and start a new term on the 8th. I can't imagine having to go to an actual class!

@brownepiano: I am sorry that you've been sick👎. But happy almost due date!!

As for me, my c section got rescheduled at the last minute for tomorrow. Boo!! We were packed and ready to go and I had been fasting all day. I am kinda sad that we missed our 6/6/16 birthday but it is what it is. My grandma still took our toddler for the night so at least I can relax tonight and sleep in tomorrow.

31. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@Purpledaisy: good luck! It sounds like more June babies are coming soon!

32. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@MCD919: congrats he is socute!!

Anyone heard from @meadow?

@Purpledaisy: good luck!

33. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I've been wondering about @meadow too!!

34. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I hope everything is ok with her!

35. Ree723

grapefruit / 4819 posts

@MCD919: Awww, he is gorgeous! Congratulations! Thanks for checking back in and letting us know HE is here! I love finding out TG surprises and love seeing new baby pics even more! Hope all is going well!

@brownepiano: Happy due date! Any feeling that labour may be starting soon?!

@Mrs. Champagne: I've been wondering how she is as well. Her babes should have been born four days ago now so I hope all is ok! I'm dying to know what she had as well!

I just had my 38 week appt with my GP (not the midwife for some reason) and she's a bit concerned that I'm measuring quite small, so she's arranged a growth scan for next Monday. I'm only measuring three weeks behind and baby is at 3/5 station, so I didn't think that was too off, but she just wants to be sure. I've never had a scan this late in pregnancy before so will be a bit of a weird experience!

36. MCD919

kiwi / 659 posts

Thanks so much ladies! DS1 had even longer hair as a newborn and it stuck straight up into a mowhawk Best of luck to everyone!

37. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

I'm so excited for all the action happening today, but it's hard being due at the end of the month. I'm starting to feel like this could very well be a July baby . Had my 37 week checkup... No progress in dialation or cervix softening since last week. All is well though! Can't wait to see the new baby pics!

38. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@Ree723: Maybe, maybe not? My body definitely seems more ready than it did last time!

Doctor said today that things have started and he wouldn't be surprised if the Baby is born before next week. However we did schedule an induction for the 15 th to get it the books. So now I have an end date!

39. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

Hi everyone! June 2012 mama here stopping by just to wish everyone an easy and healthy labor and delivery.

40. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@pregnantbee: thank you!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee