Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. EmmaNZ

grape / 86 posts

@Sams Mom: are you testing today ? I'm excited for you! I agree it's the longest 2WW ever....

My step sister just publicly announced her pregnancy... she is due just a month after the baby we lost would have been. Brings up so many hard emotions. I so badly want to be pregnant again.

Hugs to any of you who also need support today.

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@EmmaNZ: Funny you asked ... I have a back-up thermometer which I purchased in case I lose my favorite one in travel, it breaks, OR I get a wacky reading and have to retake it. I DID retake my temp and it was 98.03 ( a .01 differential which may have been caused by an increase in movement OR the use of a different device) so I can only assume my body has gone wacky on me this cycle. πŸ™„ *throws hands up in the air* I give up. Vacation, take me away ... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: maybe you had a late implanter? Is it possible for clomid to stretch out your LP?

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@EmmaNZ: yes I am, I'm still laying in bed trying to figure out if I should climb out over the toddler or my husband. How the heck did I end up sandwiched in the middle!?

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I've got all the fingers crossed for you!!

@Kaohinani: glad you're off on vacation and have some distraction from all this!

6. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@EmmaNZ: so many hugs. My sister in law and I were due a week apart. I know it’s going to be bittersweet when she has her baby. I am so happy for her but wouldn’t be lying if I said I’ve kind of been avoiding her at the same time while ttc’ing again.

7. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@EmmaNZ: I'm sorry. It's really hard dealing with other people's pregnancies post-loss. My sister got pregnant a month after I miscarried and watching her pregnancy milestones has been really difficult for me. It gets easier

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

10 dpo on a FRER

9. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m sorry. It’s still early, holding out hope.

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Lol. If I implanted late, that would have to be one REALLY lazy ovum! I was having cramping/pinching at 7/8 dpo.... Did it take a leisurely stroll to the uterus? A detour? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Besides, as of today, my BBs barely ache (again) and I only gagged once so I'm just going to pass this off as a crazy-wonky cycle and blame the Clomid for messing with my Progesterone levels. πŸ˜’ Onto the subject of your test. It is still pretty early so I'm holding out for your BFP ... Hey , if I can't get mine, you better get yours! πŸ˜‰

@MAMABEAR87: I definitely need this vacation. Of course, this morning has been crazy and it seems like we aren't going to get out the door until waaay after lunch now. Hubby had to stop into work (* he is the boss) because there were "issues" so I've been packing for a family of 4 and 2 dogs (one that is a puppy and is kennel trained) by myself - fun stuff. *laughs* Can't wait to get on the road!

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Hey, you never know! Weirder shit has happened

Yea, I'm going to try to hold out on using my other FRER until 12/13 dpo, so back to the internet cheapies tomorrow to satiate the POAS addiction.

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

My temp went down a bit this morning, but breathing rate and bpm went up. Sometimes I hate ava πŸ˜‚ it gives hope and dashes them all at once. I haven't yet had any spotting which is odd for me. Waiting until Sunday to test hopefully.

@Sams Mom: it's still early. Fingers still crossed!

@EmmaNZ: welcome! Hoping for a rainbow baby for you soon

@Kaohinani: kids....it's why you're late for everything!

13. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MamaBear87: Ugh, yes sometimes it gives me conflicting information too! Fingers crossed!

14. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: 🀣 lazy ovum! Lol
    @Sams Mom: which one did you crawl over? Lol. Hopefully Bfp tomorrow!;

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I rolled the 2 year old off of me (he had readjusted to melted across mom's face and chest) and went off my side of the bed.

I really should work on getting him in his own bed.

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: i mean temp fluctuations don't really mean anything, you can't just go up forever you'd die, it's just I'd rather see it going up

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Is it just me or does anyone else pack like the apocalypse is coming and they are running for their lives with everything!?! 😱 Yeah, so, vacation packing for the family:

Ahhhhh! 😲

18. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: getting your bed back is glorious! And then it's extra cute when they come to cuddle in the morning occasionally

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: we went to Vegas last weekend without our little and it was so nice to just have a tote and carryon suitcase to wrangle. Why do kids need so much stuff?!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I crammed my vera bradley large duffel full for 2 1/2 days at my parents last weekend (admittedly it was for all 3 of us)... But then I also packed my vera bradley weekender full of toiletries, medicine, snacks, random shit the toddler packed...

21. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@Kaohinani: delurking to say...it me. We pack so much for road trips. We can keep it reasonable for flights.

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Amen! I LOVE my kids but, seriously! My son sleeps in a pack-n-play (with a small mattress and is favorite stuffed animals) when we travel bc he falls out of beds ... he also wanders and gets into stuff at night so, during travel, it is safe ... but, man, it is a pain to lug around. OH & BOTH kids "need" their toys because ... Well, I don't EVEN want to go there because having an argument with a toddler and tween that "there is so much to do in nature" is a mute argument. πŸ˜• Lol. THEN, we have the dogs -- food, bowls, leashes, toys, kennels, beds, seat belts for the ride. My GOD, they may be almost as bad as the kids. Lmao. πŸ˜‚ I can't remember the last trip I had where I packed a carry-on and purse! I am absolutely jealous of you atm. πŸ˜‰. Incidentally, as my lovies are having a snack, I'm standing here jamming tortilla chips in my mouth (Yum, lunch! Lol) as I write, since I will be packing my Jeep while everyone eats lunch. Man, do I wish we were a minimalist family atm! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: You are my hero! I WISH we could do that!

P.S. I LOVE VB ... the diaper bag/ tote in the pic is VB, as is my daughter's little purse. I also have a few purses and my glasses are VB. Cute stuff and functional.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: In the past, we have "sent stuff" (mail/UPS) to locations when traveling air so we still have stuff. Crazy, eh? Lol.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I have a problem with VB... and an outlet opened up 45 minutes from home...

Also I have the diaper bag and LOVE it! But the downside was we were team green with our son, but I had already fallen in love with the Impressionista print. So I bought it anyways, because I was the one carrying it anyways, right?... Well people still assumed my son was a girl, while wearing obviously boy clothes because of my bag

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: *shakes head* People, ugh. My daughter was bald (forever) when she was a baby and even with pierced ears and in dresses or frilly jumpers, people would assume she was male. I'd kindly correct them but, I suppose, even a shirt that read: "I'm a girl!" wouldn't have done much to remedy the issue. πŸ˜‚

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: i think it's just a given that most people will call your baby the wrong gender πŸ˜‚

Just yelled at my husband for a relatively trivial thing, thinking that could mean I'm out. Pms always makes me extra grumpy 😭

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Don't mind me over here putting 50 different filters on the picture of my test from this morning hoping to see a line πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ

29. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: I hope you find a line!! share with us if you need another set of eyes!

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: the only thing I'm finding has no color and isn't spaced right, but I know I have time still.

31. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: I see the 2nd line in the bottom 2 photos with filters! Baby dust!

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm worried they're in the wrong place.

But the picture is from 5 minutes, so it can't be an evap, hopefully.

33. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: I see it too! FRERs must be going downhill in quality because I definitely had a few evaps within 5 minutes last cycle

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: I hate pregnancy tests!!! The uncertainty is so frustrating.

35. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: It is! I'm so frustrated after getting evaps this cycle that I'm planning to wait until right when my period is due next cycle (and I'm always a super early tester).

36. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: eek I hope it’s not an evap!!

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I wonder if putting it under the microscope at work will add any clarity.

It will probably just make me question it more.

38. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: The line looks like it's in the right spot compared to mine but the color looks weird. Hopefully this is it for you!!

39. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Sams Mom: I just looked at it compared to mine on page 14 I think. Looks like same spot to me.

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Not sure what to do, what do y’all think? I’m supposed to go for another follicle scan Sunday, but I have a dark opk today (not positive yet), so I’m afraid I’ll get a positive opk tomorrow and it will be too late to trigger by the time I have my scan. My doc said I can switch to tomorrow, but I don’t want to go too early either. My follicles were 13.5, 13.5, and 15ish yesterday. Think I should go tomorrow instead?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee