Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I would go tomorrow instead if you're wanting to know for sure what the follicles are looking like.

2. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I see it too! I will say that I had a very visible line even when my numbers were pretty much negative, so I don’t think I’ll put a lot of stock in squinters anymore

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@dc yoga bee: true, I forgot to go back and compare to yours. It does look to be in the right place at least. I'm using my last FRER on sunday.

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: See I always wonder what the beta # to FRER line progression chart would look like. I didn't have betas done with my son, and only ever took a digital since I was 2 weeks late when I thought to test; and my in office urine test was negative... So who knows.

5. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Sams Mom: look at mine. The first test was on 11dpo. I had a beta of 32 the next day on 12dpo. Then on 14dpo it was 97 and the second test was taken 1.5hrs prior to the blood draw. Hopefully this makes sense.

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I didn’t take a pictureof my test that was almost back to zero, but the bottom test picture was when my levels were tested 45

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: thank you, that actually helps a lot! My friends at work just sent me a picture of her FRER from 10 dpo and it's barely there... But she never had betas done either.

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: keep in mind if your baseline is 0 and you implanted on cd8 then your hcg could still be as low as 2 which would barely or not even show

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: yea, I'm trying not to get excited. If it looks better on Sunday, I'll start getting excited.

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: this is totally why I'm scared to test 😭

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I knoooooow, I don't know why I do this to myself!?

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm so hoping for you!!

13. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

The question of the day do I get a frer for Sunday? Haha it would be awful to be late and have cheapies not show and not know 😂

14. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@Sams Mom: I see it in the second picture!

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: the answer is always yes (even when it shouldn't be)

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: does target have the flat ones? Haha of course I'm right next to one

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I believe so, I think they got rid of the curved ones at mine 5-6 months ago

18. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: @mamabear87: ooh I haven’t bought frer in a while. They got rid of the curved ones?? I’ve only used the curved ones so the flat ones will be new to me. Are they supposed to be better?

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: I think the curved ones had problems with evaps? But I can't remember if that was the problem for sure

20. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Sams Mom: can you get a blood test?

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@starlitsky: the curved ones got horrible evaps. The flat are usually much better

@Sams Mom: you're a terrible influence 😂 now to cross my fingers I can hold out until Sunday

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@dc yoga bee: I imagine I could? Never really asked.

@MamaBear87: I just looked in Sam's club for bulk FRER (not that I should ever spend the money for it)

23. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LAZB: Just saw this! I think you’re right! It was too late for me to trigger by the time I had the final ultrasound for follicle check.

24. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

11dpo....madly googling how likely a false negative would be tomorrow 😂😭

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: this is what cheapies are for 😁

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: that's what I know, but this whole maybe there is a chance of a line has got me thinking crazy 🙈

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: not the worst odds

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: I wish they had plotted the % of tests and incidence of before a true rather than just a count. If say 20 people tested on 5DPO and 1000 on 10DPO, that will skew your results to just list the hard count. What you care about is how likely it is for you, not just how many times it happened in general. Are there any more charts where you pulled that?

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: yes there are, but statistics was one of my only downfalls in math

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i have an lp on the shorter side of average so I think my best bet is just wait until Sunday when I would be late.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: probably, I can concede and stop being a bad influence.

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@dc yoga bee: I’m glad you agree. I went ahead and switched it for tomorrow, I would rather be too early than too late.

33. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

I had follow up levels again today!

6/15: 31.5
    6/25: 2929.7
    6/29: "just above 15,000"

Eeeek! This is looking really good. Work is crazy (56 hrs/week) right now, so the soonest I was able to get in for an US was 7/25. So until then, I'll be hoping for the best!

34. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Wonderful numbers, congrats!

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Dr. Pepper: that's amazing!

36. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: lurking but I definitely see the lines in your 2 bottom pictures and pretty positive the lines are in the right spot. Fingers crossed for you!!!

PS - been following along anxiously awaiting for all of you to poas already! Hoping for good news for you all!

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LabradorLover: haha don't be a bad influence! I have lots of things I'm reading into this month and trying to tell myself they're nothing

38. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Dr. Pepper: yay! So glad to see awesome numbers

39. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@MamaBear87: I’m totally a bad influence! I had a stock pile of frers and wondfos so I could poas anytime and not feel bad haha just really hoping for good news for all of you! I know how much it sucks and I wish nobody had to go through that!

40. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LabradorLover: I'm trying to hold on to my thankfulness at just being in a place where we can try again after all that's happened. I'm failing utterly as we get close to my period being due 😂

Eta I have a ton of cheapies but I hate seeing negatives so much

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee