1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i see it!! So excited for you, but so sad you're leaving me 😭

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I'll never leave you!

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i will be eagerly awaiting your test in the morning! If you must Poas before then use a cheapie

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I think I'll make it until at least 5 AM when my dog wants out... But if i let him out then, it will be fine to use my FRER

5. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: anxiously awaiting your 5am frer test results!! Haha

6. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@Sams Mom: came in here to cheer you on today!

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ‘€ waiting!

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: all here to cheer you on!

9. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Sending baby dust

10. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Sams Mom:

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I just woke up! My dog and toddler let me sleep!#

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: they always sleep in at inconvenient times πŸ˜‚

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Nada from what I can see ☹️

14. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

I have *only* checked this post 1,000x this morning. @Sams Mom: Wishing you so much luck!

15. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: no no no!!!

16. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: excuse me for tweaking your test a little, but can you tell if this is the start of something or just a really bad indent?

17. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@crazydoglady: @Sams Mom: I see the same thing! Hoping it’s a good thing!!

18. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Sams Mom: I think I see something too... Maybe give it time? My Frers were seriously taking an hour to darken.

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@crazydoglady: well there isn't an indent, I just took it apart to double check. I will never be bothered by someone tweaking my tests πŸ˜‚

20. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: what dpo are you?

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@crazydoglady: 12

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m sorry, I was so hopeful for you!

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: @LabradorLover: @mediagirl: @LAZB: @yellowbeach: @dc yoga bee: @Aria: thank you everyone for the support, this is why I love HB... but it appears we should move on to the July board. 😬

24. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: bummer

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: I'm going to go buy a blue dye test to use tomorrow morning and this is my crazy reasoning:

I have only got a positive on a clear blue digital, and that was at 6w3d. My OB did the obligatory urine test at my first appointment at 8w1d and got 2 negatives on pink dye cheap ass dip tests. I'm trying to justify to myself that maybe pink dye doesn't work on me? There isn't anything to back that up aside from anecdotal evidence, but I'm going to try it out.

PS, your dogs are cute, I have a derpy black lab myself

26. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: haha I would always justify it to myself too! I’m probably just a bad influence but I’d keep testing until AF shows up! I support your theory!

And thank you, about the pups. They are my whole world! I miss them being little so much! My yellow is such a doof and he is super lazy like me hahaha our black one is such a sassy girl and definitely the outdoorsy/energetic one!

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: mine is coming up on 4 and still full of love and stupid. He was the runt of 13 and the breeder catered to him because of it (so he doesn't know he's not a person), my dad has one of his brothers from the same litter and is sooooo much more laid back.

Yeaaaaaa I'm going to keep testing 😬

28. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: well, you have my full support and I hope AF stays far, far away!

29. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: my period is also Mia but still spotting so....😭
    I did forget to bring anything but a cheapie on our trip though πŸ˜‚
    I still have fingers crossed for you that pink dye just don't work

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: so you're officially late!? Spotting doesn't rule you out yet

I told my husband my theory, and he's not objecting to me buying another blue dye for tomorrow πŸ™ˆ

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: period is due today. It's usually here by midmorning but wasn't when we were getting ready to leave.

32. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@MamaBear87:

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: ahhhhhhhhh, all the fingers crossed

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: @LabradorLover: i feel crampy and like she's coming so I'm super doubtful but thank you both. I put in a cup since we're driving so it will be a mystery until at least lunch time πŸ˜‚

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Aria: I went back and looked at mine, and there seems to be a little bit of something after drying?

36. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@Sams Mom: I definitely think I see something on that first test. Keep testing.

37. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: oh boy! I know you aren’t supposed to look at them after the time window but mine always dry darker than when it first would show up. Fingers crossed!

38. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Sams Mom: Keeping my fingers crossed! Keep testing!

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Another negative on blue dye this morning. Not feeling any symptoms but hot flashes and lower back pain? Hell if I know

40. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: bodies are the worst! I wonder if the clomid stretched out your lp?

I started yesterday I think I might stay off the July board. Or at least I will while we're on vacation. I seriously thought this month was it for both of us, so disheartening

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee