Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: & @LabradorLover: I may or may not have used an easy@home when I got home this evening... Without much of a hold... Just so I wouldn't use a good test

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: don't feel bad! I had to force myself not to to waste a frer when I got home from target

3. EmmaNZ

grape / 86 posts

@dc yoga bee: thank you

@MamaBear87: Great will power! I got a negative 11DPO with my last pregnancy, and then a positive at 16DPO! I won't test before 12 DPO this cycle (if I can wait) !

@Dr. Pepper: Great numbers congratulations!

@Sams Mom: I can see a line! Fingers crossed!

4. EmmaNZ

grape / 86 posts

@Kaohinani: have a great vacation

5. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Just did my scan, the one on the left is 16.5, but the two on the right are still about the same size they were two days ago (she didn’t say what they are now, but they were about 13.5 and 15) so I’m assuming those aren’t going to release eggs? They are going to call me in a bit and tell me when to trigger.

6. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: fingers crossed it only takes the one!

7. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I think I'm out 😭 temp went down again .2 yesterday and .2 today. Man I hate all of this. I'm trying really hard to just not care but I really want another little

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@EmmaNZ: it's not really willpower. Seeing negative tests is worse than just waiting for af to show for me

9. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LAZB: my big egg was 18.0 and the other ones were 13.0. They said they may release on their own but probably not. If you trigger, however, all mature eggs would release. They told me if the 13.0 ones pumped up to 15.0 they would be considered mature.

10. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: that is so hard, your heart wants another, I don’t know how to tell it to stop that. I really hope the temp drop doesn’t mean anything.

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@dc yoga bee: now I’m supposed to go back Monday for another scan, so we will see!

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: I'm spotting now and feel crampy so I think af is on the way. I'm just so crushed. I had no spotting up to today, I've lost 15 pounds and have gone back to the gym. It's just so demoralizing. And now I won't take any of the fertility assist meds because they can cause anxiety. So if it doesn't happen naturally well only have one 😭😭 pity party for one over here today

13. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I also seriously want to slap my friend. She's trying to be helpful but just keeps telling me that were trying too hard. All we have to do to get pregnant is stop trying 😞😥

14. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@MamaBear87: I’m sorry. Why do people say things like that?!?!

15. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Aria: and it took her a year of trying with both her kids so she really shouldn't say stuff like that. I feel like asking how do you get pregnant if you're not having sex? 😂

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: o no! That sucks!

@LAZB: all it takes is 1! Fingers crossed it's this 1

Tested again this morning, not a thing on the cheapie. But getting negatives is easier than getting my period, because that confirms I'm out.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: yeaaaaaa, I'd tell her to blow me on that one. Obviously she has been on the waiting and the trying side of not getting pregnant as soon as you think you want a baby, yet still offers unsolicited unhelpful advice...

18. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@MamaBear87: Ugh...so not helpful. I had a friend who kept saying that and I ended up just not talking to her about this stuff because it was so frustrating. When we were TTC, I did so much research about the connection between stress and fertility and there seems to be very little connection. I think it's great to minimize stress for the mom of course, but it's not like your uterus knows you want something really really badly.

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@crazydoglady: love the meme 😂😂
    @crazydoglady: @Sams Mom: thanks ladies! I'm feeling better. Just needed to wallow for a bit, the ttc rollercoaster is the worst!
    She's said all this before. Last time I bluntly said you need sperm up there to get pregnant so if we stop having sex how do you suggest we accomplish that? Made me feel better.
    I usually don't talk to her about ttc but my friend that I usually do is dealing with her mom most likely dying and her husband got fired, so I can't exactly tell her oh I'm sad I'm not pregnant again.
    It's been a rough month, but I'm not having panic attacks every day so it will all be alright

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I totally get wallowing, I'm a wallower.

My TTC vent friend (who actually didn't have to try very long to get pregnant) is now on bed rest from preterm labor at just under 32 weeks... So I don't feel like I have room to bitch about not being pregnant yet.

PSA: I'm going to be extra needy on here for the next few months until she has her baby and comes back from leave.

21. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LAZB: what did they say about your dark opk? Did they test your LH? Mine was 64. Anything over 15 indicates ovulation on the way. I would BD anyways! We already had so I knew there was at least sperm there in case I had already ovulated.

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@dc yoga bee: no blood work, just the ultrasound. I guess my surge is just going to take a while this month. We have been bding anyway, so I’m sure we will be covered. I really hope I trigger Monday, because we are going on vacation for a week on Tuesday, and it will be hard to bd while we are there

23. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LAZB: that happened to us! I didn’t get to trigger before vacation. Good luck!

24. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: be needy all you want! I so helps to have people that get it

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Maybe don't complain about how your older kid wakes up the baby to the person who just told you they aren't pregnant again! 😠😠

26. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

Just catching up...

@MamaBear87: I HATE comments like that! Really, really, not helpful or supportive.

@Kaohinani: I had no idea about your prev marriage and all, but thank you so much for being so open and sharing that experience with me. I'm sorry you went through that, but I'm glad you've come out stronger and happier on the other side.

@LAZB: GOOD LUCK!

@Sams Mom: I'm so bad a squinters, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM, my temp is still up, though on the low end. AF is due Tuesday. I feel totally normal. I think the IUI didn't work.

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Is it bad that my Google auto predicts that whatever I'm searching is followed by "a sign of early pregnancy?"

Just searched if hot flashes are, because this is freaking terrible

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: yuck! Hot flashes sound terrible. Are they?
    My stupid fb feed is always full of infertility clinics so I think good auto adding isn't bad ☺

29. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@afc061018: i had literally zero symptoms until 6 or 7 weeks. Feeling normal doesn't make you out. Fingers crossed so hard!

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: the thing that frustrates me about them is you're sweating while doing nothing, and I hate being hot.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I know a lot of people hate blue dye, but I've never even had an evap on blue dye...

That being said, I am cautiously optimistic.

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

33. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Sams Mom: I think I see it in the last picture!

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@dc yoga bee: my husband even thinks he sees one in real life and he usually thinks I'm crazy

35. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Sams Mom: I’ve never had an evap on a blue dye test either and only had a positive on a blue dye when I was actually pregnant with the second pregnancy. It was pretty faint too.

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@dc yoga bee: 😬

Now to make myself wait to use my other FRER tomorrow morning...

Ahhhhhhhhh

37. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Sams Mom: and what dpo is it again? When is af due?

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@dc yoga bee: today is 11, and I should start July 2 or 3

39. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: I see it, too!!!

40. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Sams Mom: I see it too!! I so hope this is it for you!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee