Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: Thanks! Intellectually, I know that it is totally normal for it to take a number of cycles, but I'm mostly nervous about my age. If we had years to try, I think I would be less worried, but we've really only got about a year of trying. I think after that we'll just have to be happy as a family of 3. I'm too aware of possible genetic issues, plus we have a lot of things we'd like to do as a family that we're not willing to put off for even longer.

2. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@Dr. Pepper: What a rough month! I hope June is it for you!

3. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@Sams Mom: How's it going today?

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: @Chuckles: still no period and still negative this morning πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. I'm feeling a little crampy, so AF is probably on her way

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: oh boo! I'm still holding out hope for you!

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I wish it would be so, but I've analyzed every filter and looked at it in the sun and I'm pretty sure I'm out.

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Cycle Day: 1 ish
    TTC Cycle: 15 (4th on Clomid, 1st on 100 mg)
    Ovulation Date: June 16 ish
    POAS Date: June 26-30
    Baby #: 2

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: well we will be Poas buddies i started this morning

9. megpie

coffee bean / 44 posts

@Sams Mom: darn, I’ve been thinking about you today! Best of luck this cycle!!

10. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Hey ladies! This is my first month on Femara after Clomid failed last month.

Cycle Day: 13
    TTC Cycle: 3rd
    Ovulation Date:June 5 or 6th
    POAS Date: June 20th
    Baby #: 2

Fingers crossed for all of you!

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: So sorry to see the BFN. πŸ™. I was really hoping to see your BFP this cycle! In fact, I thought of you this morning and kept checking in just to see if you posted anything "exciting."

Thinking positively - you have another chance this month, so June may very well, indeed, be YOUR month after all! πŸ˜€. Keeping my F'x for you.

P.S. We will also be on similar cycles this round, as well as, I am also doing 100 on Clomid this month after the 50 last month. Thank you for always being a wellspring of info on Clomid, etc. You have been an amazing source of information and such a kind person.

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you! I just wish I would start so I could call in my Clomid script! Hopefully June is it for us!

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Sooooo, in my trying not to be crazy this last month I didn't use OPKs or temp... Now I'm second guessing if I O'd on CD 12 like I think... Maybe I O'd on CD 13 or 14?

#thoughtsfromthecrazyladywaitingforherperiod

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8
    Chuckles: 6/8
    LAZB: 6/10
    AFC061018: 6/15 ish?
    Dr Pepper: 6/17
    Star Lit Sky: 6/18
    JessieMuller88: 6/20
    Aria: 6/24
    SkinnyCow: 6/24
    DC Yoga Bee: 6/25
    MDF106: 6/27
    Kaohinani: 6/28
    MamaBear87: 6/30

Best of luck to everyone!

15. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: I always second guess myself like this when I don't use OPK and temp! Like, maybe I ovulated way later than normal and that's why I'm not getting positive tests

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: that is me 100% right now! I ovulate on CD 12 without clomid like clockwork, CD 14 with clomid. Took a month off from clomid last month... Still haven't started πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

17. megpie

coffee bean / 44 posts

BFN this morning I’m 10 DPO today and expecting AF probably mid to end of this week, so if she doesn’t come by the end of this week I’ll test again.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

So, I'm flipping between 2 tracker apps on my phone (Ovia & Smilereader) as I fill in my June calendar "report" for my OBGYN, and I begin to think, "At what point is ttc too clinical? ... or even, simply, too scheduled and metered? Is is when it is no longer 'fun' or when one is filling out a gazillion forms and tracking every bodily function in the hopes of conception?!?!" πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚. I suppose the response is both subjective and objective, but I'm curious to any answers to my personal query. Any takers? πŸ˜‰ Lol

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I am a naturally high strung person. So when I started tracking temp, OPKs, CM, 3 apps on my phone; that would be when the neurosis really set in. Like how can I understand how it happens so well, yet can't make it work!?... that is probably when it became more of a job. I think now that I have calmed down some and pulled in the reigns on some of the tracking I might have a better shot than previous months because I'm not stressing as much.

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I find ttc so consuming, definitely not something I’d consider fun

21. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I plan/research everything to death so all the tracking and temping is good for me... It stresses DH out, though, so I'm trying to relax a little and not be so insane.

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

But then again I have this list that shows the dates for a 40 week pregnancy, how many are clomid cycles, and how old ish my son will be at delivery... πŸ™ˆ I don't know why it calmed me down writing it down, but it made things more "solid". I will go back to OPKs this cycle because being unsure of ovulation is making more crazy.

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: i was a nut about everything through first 6 months. Month 7 I said f* it and just wore my ava and had fun. Month 7 is when my svt first surfaced and it went south from there. Now that we're back to trying I'm excited but super scared that my svt will come back while pregnant when I can't be treated for it. So no tracking over here πŸ˜‚

24. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Kaohinani: I found tracking empowering rather than flailing in the dark without it, so I feel like whether using apps, tracking everything, etc., is too clinical is up to the individual. The whole "just relax and let the magic happen naturally!" method isn't going to work for us with my issues, so I don't have the option of doing this any other way and that influences my perspective. I mainly find myself resigned and mildly jealous of anyone who has a child, which I hate to admit, but it's true.

The flipside is that I'm much more relaxed now that I'm not in control of anything and my RE is, and tracking helped me learn SO MUCH about my body and gave me a whole new appreciation for it.

25. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: I do this too! At the start of every cycle I use excel to see when I would be 5 week, 6 weeks, 7 weeks, etc. pregnant if I conceived and think about major life events and how pregnant I would be. I know it's insane but it makes me feel better for some reason.

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Thank you so much for responding, ladies! I don't feel SOOO crazy for being an uber-tracker, nor do I feel nearly as bad for feeling a tad bit overwhelmed with the fact that my OBGYN is having me scribe "every. single. thing." which is EXTREMELY stressful as a natural planner and super-organized person who is always being told, "Relax during ttc and it will happen!" πŸ˜‚ Quite the oxymoron! πŸ˜‰. Honestly, how is anyone to enjoy this process with all of the tracking, and checking, and poking / prodding anyway?!? πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‚

@Sams mom: I laughed so hard [outloud, in fact!] when I saw your affixed photo! ... I have been ttc for so long that nine months ago, I had generated a spreadsheet on my laptop which includes: (1) ttc cycle up to 45 months since my husband said that should be the cut off, (2) the assumed date of conception (Using my old 23-day cycle which should be modified for Clomid use! Lol), (3) the month the hypothetical baby would be born, (4) My age, AND (5) the age of both of my children at the time the hypothetical baby would be born! πŸ˜‚
    I knew I liked you ... you are my kind of crazy. Lol. πŸ˜€

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I definitely need to add my age at conception and birth to this too. hahahaha... I am crazy, but I know it... so that makes it not as bad. yes?

@skinnycow: yea, it doesn't make sense that it makes me feel better, but it totally does!

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@afc061018: That is the most refreshing and healthy outlook on fertility tracking!!! ☺ What an amazingly positive outlook! I really wish I were able to view it your way but, I believe my anxiety disallows me to do so. I am absolutely jealous that you are able to feel empowered by it.

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: You, too?!?! This is fantastic! πŸ˜€. I absolutely thought I was the only person who created a spreadsheet for that purpose!!!

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i totally didn't realize that this coming month will be March babies. Maybe I should skip, I don't want to share my birthmonth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: If I was to get pregnant this last cycle I would have been due a couple days before my 30th birthday, but that doesn't look like that is going to happen. (who the heck knows though, I still haven't started and my right nipple is having some stabbing burning pain this morning.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Lol. πŸ˜€ I thought about that last month since I'm a late February b.day "baby" ... then I realized, my due date for this month would be March 7 (and babies don't follow schedules!) so there would still be a chance. πŸ™„ Damned if I do, Damned if I don't. πŸ˜‚

33. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@MamaBear87: One of my children shares a birth month with my (his birthday is three days after mine) and the other shares a birth month with my husband (about two weeks apart).

@Kaohinani: Although I have not gone to such great lengths, I actually find scheduling/analyzing comforting, it helps me feel like I am in control (although of course I am not). I am a planner, though.

34. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@MamaBear87: I thought about that too with my first, and now her birthday, my husbands and mine are all within a couple weeks of each other. I actually kind of hope I get pregnant this cycle so everyone’s birthday is at the same time. It’s kinda fun. We end up eating a lot of cake.

35. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Kaohinani: Lol I thought that my post was pretty negative but I'm glad you took some positives from it!

@Aria: Good point about all the cake! Seems like a bonus right there.

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: @mdf106: @Aria: i was mostly joking ☺ I will take whatever baby comes our way

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I was pretty sure of that

I did actually heavily consider skipping our first July trying because it would put the due date in the same week as my son's birthday. We ended up not skipping it though. I just want AF to show at this point so we can get this show on the road, because it's skewing my due date tracker

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Yeah, I got that. Lol. I'd also be happy no matter when I had a baby; however, I would imagine a c-section on one's bday isn't the optimal way to spend the day. πŸ€”πŸ˜‰ I spent my Mother's Day 10 years ago that way -- the gift was amazing (my daughter) but the execution for presentation of the gift was lacking. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

39. LBarn

olive / 64 posts

Just starting spotting at 11dpo, which I normally do a few days before AF. Sadly, I think I'm out for the month. Good luck to everyone else!

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LBarn: Oh, no! I'm so sorry to read that! πŸ˜–. Wishing you the best for next cycle.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee