Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LBarn: i also spot before my period shows but remind myself that it doesn't absolutely mean I'm out. Sometimes it's easier to just go with that though

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I've got 2 more days before I can go back to the gym and seriously wish I could now. I can feel all my hard work the last month slowly going away. Recovering from stuff is so hard!

3. LBarn

olive / 64 posts

@Kaohinani: Thank you!! Best of luck to you too!

@Mamabear87: I know the spotting doesn't 100% mean I'm out, I just have a bad feeling about it this time... maybe I'm just trying to not get my hopes up?

Trying to look at the bright side which is that I have a weekend away at my best friend's bachelorette party this weekend and now I'll be able to drink

4. Chuckles

persimmon / 1494 posts

Well, I just threw money down the toilet. I was dumb and bought a new pack of FRERs thinking I could hold out until Wednesday morning to start testing. It's like junk food, I just can't have them in the house. I'm only 7dpo so of course it's totally negative.

5. MilPA

olive / 51 posts

Here we go again!
    Cycle Day: 14
    TTC Cycle: 6
    Ovulation Date: tomorrow?
    POAS Date:18ish is probably the longest I can wait
    Baby #: 2

6. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MilPA: we can be cycle buddies! I got my positive OPK on CD 14 today too!

7. MilPA

olive / 51 posts

@Jessiemuller88: love it! Fingers crossed!

8. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MilPA: @Jessiemuller88: such lovely lines! I’m CD16 and still waiting for my positive opk!

9. Queen of Harts

pea / 7 posts

Cycle Day: 25
    TTC Cycle: 3
    Ovulation Date: 26/27 May
    POAS Date: 14th June
    Baby #: 1

Who knew this baby making could be so stressful! My husband and I have been married for 2 years and decided to try for a baby as a self confessed obsessive I cannot help read in to EVERYTHING 😂🙈 this month I’ve been temping and now I’m obsessing over temperatures.... hopefully it’s our month ladies 😊

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8
    Chuckles: 6/8
    LAZB: 6/10
    Queen of Hart: 6/14
    AFC061018: 6/15 ish?
    Dr Pepper: 6/17
    Star Lit Sky: 6/18
    MILPA: 6/18
    JessieMuller88: 6/20
    Aria: 6/24
    SkinnyCow: 6/24
    DC Yoga Bee: 6/25
    MDF106: 6/27
    Kaohinani: 6/28
    MamaBear87: 6/30

Best of luck to everyone!

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

WHERE IS MY PERIOD!?

12. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: How late is it? Still getting negatives? So frustrating!

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: Today is day 3 of being late, and I start in the morning 90% of the time. If I did ovulate later than expected CD 14 would be the absolute latest (I've never ovulated after 14 even with Clomid), so then I would be due to start today.

ETA: I didn't test this morning because I was running late.

14. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: Fingers crossed for late ovulation or a late implanter!

15. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i have had 2 months like this. It is beyond frustrating!! Hoping for a positive for you!

16. Queen of Harts

pea / 7 posts

@Sams Mom: This is the most frustrating part of TTC! Really hope you get your BFP

17. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Queen of Harts: Welcome! I'm a temp addict too, though this time around I only started temping a day before my IUI so that I could check ovulation and then see if my temp falls for AF. to you!

@Sams Mom: I was 10 days late once, so I feel your pain! FX for you!

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: & @Queen of Harts: Thank you!

@MamaBear87: & @afc061018: Out of all the months TTC I was late twice. The first time was my husband was in an Officer Involved shooting 2 days before I was supposed to start and ended up being like a week late, and the second was the one other time I was "playing it cool", not tracking or temping and ended up being 2 days late... I will never ever ever skip using OPKs at the very least ever again!

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Queen of Harts: because I'm nosy....do you really have a 19 day luteal phase? If so I might get things checked out, normal is generally 10-16 days

20. Queen of Harts

pea / 7 posts

@MamaBear87: Its fine be nosey away!! its nice to have some one look at these things for me... FF has assumed and moved alot of information.. however since coming off the pill i experience maybe 3/4 days of spotting and then a very short period so it obviously doesnt class the spotting as a period, so i think on the app it predicts my period is due on Monday so just around 16 days, but it has given me a test day as the 19dpo

21. Queen of Harts

pea / 7 posts

@afc061018: ahhh thank you, im glad im not the only one... i promised myself i wouldnt become a crazy temping lady but here i am... but i prefer it to constant symptom watching as that drives me crazy! haha

22. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@starlitsky: thank you! I hope you get yours today!

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Queen of Harts: the first day of your period is your first day of full flow. How long have you been off bc? Your body is likely just still regulating but something to keep an eye on if it keeps looking like you're having an lp over 16 days

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: so crazy!

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Y’all, I’m 10/11 dpo today and haven’t tested, I can barely recognize myself! I feel something going on in my lady areas, but it could really go either way lol. I’m not super optimistic this month, I can’t remember if I mentioned this, but we only did it twice the day after I triggered, so I feel like we should have done it more, but we both had a stomach bug.

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: never know! Fingers crossed for you 😊

27. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: Impressive - I don't think I've ever made it to 10dpo without testing! Fingers crossed!

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: thanks

29. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@skinnycow: thanks this is the longest I’ve gone!

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I have never made it to 10 dpo without testing, probably not even 8 dpo! Maybe its a good sign! You never know until AF shows that you're out. (as I sound like the biggest hypocrite ever!)

31. Queen of Harts

pea / 7 posts

@MamaBear87: Since Feb 😊 this is my first month fully using FF so I’ve just looked over the other app I use and it looks like March it was 15 days and April it was 14, so I will definitely keep an eye on it thanks for bringing it to my attention this ttc stuff is complicated 🙈 but I suppose if AF does show up this month it will give me a clearer idea of what is going on 😊

32. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Do any of you ladies get cramping near ovulation? I got a positive opk yesterday and have been cramping on and off since then. Does this mean I’m about to O?

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: yes, but the cramping doesn’t necessarily mean anything, I’d take more stock in the positive opk

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: yes, even before clomid I had ovulation cramping; now that I'm on Clomid my ovaries feel like pissed off pufferfish for a few days.

35. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: thank you! My overactive mind just wants to know what’s going on in there. I never ovulate on my own, so all the sensations that come with it are new to me.

@Sams Mom: YES!!! 🤣 I took Clomid last month and femara this month, and think I have a pissed off pufferfish instead of ovaries too.

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Jessiemuller88: cramping around ovulation doesn't necessarily mean it's happening right then. And it also doesn't indicate what side you're ovulating on. Like Lazb said I'd also take more stock in the positive opk

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Wow, take one day off from "Hellobee," and you miss everything!!!! Lol. 😂😂😂 Geez! I have missed out on a helluva day with all the posts, eh?!? 😉

38. megpie

coffee bean / 44 posts

AF appeared full force today (like the worst cramps I’ve had in months, isn’t that just the way?) so I’m out!

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle: 2
    Ovulation Date: 06/24
    POAS Date: 07/04
    Baby #: 1

39. LBarn

olive / 64 posts

@megpie: Sorry to hear that!

40. LBarn

olive / 64 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee