I want to cover our sink while we're not using it (just to look nicer and especially when we have guests over and we use our counter as a buffet table or bar)
This is our sink and the bottom picture is a google image of a sink cover.

I'm just having a really hard time actually finding one I can buy. I tried Amazon but didn't find anything but wooden ones:(