cherry / 203 posts

@mrsmccarthy ooh! Yes please!!

2. ecjohnson

pea / 13 posts

Roll call!

EDD: March 2nd, 2015

How far along: 7 weeks 2 days

First child? Yup!

First doctor appointment: I had one in July 3rd because according to my LMP I was 7 weeks but I didn't ovulate until CD28 so I was actually 5 weeks so it was pretty anticlimactic. I have another one on 7/22 and hopefully we'll see a heartbeat!

Any symptoms so far? Sore boobies and tiredness. No MS so far which has me a little nervous.

Who have you told? Too many people! I just couldn't help myself-we're too excited!

3. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@ecjohnson: welcome! I told too many people too! Congratulations and let me know if you want to join the secret FB page.

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@ecjohnson: Welcome and congratulations! I am 7 weeks also and don't have much in the way of morning sickness either. Feel queasy here and there, especially if I get too hungry but not much else. Just really tired and kind of sore boobs.

5. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

@Annette: A fellow Canadian! Welcome and congrats!

6. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

@ecjohnson: Congrats! I've told about 134 people already (give or take 34...).

7. onthemove

pea / 20 posts

Hey ladies! I'll tentatively join in!

EDD: 23 March

How far along: 4 weeks 3 days

First child: yes!

First appointment: not sure, calling the doctor today but they are pretty light touch here in the the first trimester, so may not see anyone before a 10-12 week scan

Symptoms: sore breasts, pinchy crampy twinges, getting over heated quickly when exercising, vague heartburn

Who have you told? DH and one of my best friends who lives in another country. She's a mom of 5 and a birth doula so I wanted her advice early on! Waiting until after 12 weeks to tell family and friends.

Can I be added to the secret FB group? Thanks!!

8. LuLu Mom

GOLD / wonderful olive / 19030 posts

Hey Ladies I'm late the game for March but I will join with hopes to have a sticky baby!

EDD: March 27th

How far along: 4 weeks today

First child? Nope, DD will be almost exactly 2 1/2 years older.

First doctor appointment: waiting for nurse to call me back

Any symptoms so far? super sensitive sense of smell (this was how I knew 2 days ago I was pregnant), sore boobs, constipation (I didn't miss this)

Who have you told? Husband, The POAS group, and our daycare lady (had to save a spot!) She's got a little physic ability and told me over a week and 1/2 ago I was pregnant (and she was seriously right!) I know I know, I don't normally believe in this stuff, but she's guessed the last 3 moms right!

9. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

Yay for all the new March mamas!!!

10. Mamagoose

olive / 57 posts

@annette @ECJohnson @Lulu-Mom @onthemove Congrats!! Yay March babies!!!

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

March Mommas
    March 2: PinkB, PhillyBaby2013, ecjohnson
    March 3: Laughlines
    March 4: LAZB, Jaguar
    March 5: simplyfelicity
    March 7: drjolene
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Nicollete1189, Sapphire, Amurray
    March 11: Anya
    March 12: Lil Bean, ms. pug
    March 16: limabeanbabies
    March 17: ninja, MrsMcCarthy, LulaBee, MamaGoose
    March 24: MrsStar
    March 25:Jess1483
    March 26: HolisticMama, Annette
    March 27: Lulu Mom
    March 29: yellowbird
    March 30:
    March 31:

Appointments:
    Laughlines: 7/18
    LAZB: 7/18
    Jaguar: 7/21
    PhillyBaby2013: 7/22
    ecjohnson: 7/22
    Drjolene: 7/23
    Nicollete1189: 7/23
    PinkB: 7/23
    Simplyfelicity: 7/25
    Lil Bean: 7/28
    Sapphire: 7/29
    MrsMccarthy: 7/30
    LulaBee: 8/1
    Annette: 8/5
    Ninja: 8/6
    HolisticMama: 8/7
    Amurray: 8/9

12. LuLu Mom

@simplyfelicity: Edit, doctor's office is saying March 27th because that's when I started to spot for my period. I'm guessing it will be adjusted, but going by that now.

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@LuLu Mom: Gotcha!

14. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@LuLu Mom: how awesome! My lo will be almost exactly 2.5 years older too!! We are on the same plan!

eta: my frer got darker!

15. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@onthemove: I'll wall you a link to add me and I can add you! Welcome and congratulations!

@LuLu Mom: hooray and welcome! We are 2.5 apart almost to the day over here. My son will be 2.5 on March 7 and I'm due ten days later.

@yellowbird: I LOVE seeing tests get darker! I actually ran out of pregnancy tests to pee on so I peed on an OPK the other day and the test line was so dark it took due from the control. I'm out of my mind!

We have such a nice group of March mommas now! We may have a few more show up but seems like this should be the crux of the group. Very exciting!

16. LuLu Mom

@MrsMccarthy: YAY! Yes due date is March 27th and LO will be 2 1/2 on April 1st

17. ms. pug

grape / 99 posts

I had a really interesting/ scary appointment yesterday and now I'm worried. I saw my baby this past Monday (7/14) at 5weeks 1 day (no heartbeat yet, but the doctor wasn't worried since I was so early and that is normal). I had two sets of bloodwork done and both came back great.

I went in for an ultrasound mainly to date my pregnancy, since I am getting married in 2 months (oops!). Fast forward to Wednesday night- i felt weak and achy all day, and at night I had a low-grade fever (which peaked at 100.9). I didnt have any other symptoms other than the fever and flu like symptoms (I never get sick so this is very odd for me).

I went into my OB Thursday (the next day) and they suspected a UTI (even though I had no burning, no worse than normal urge, etc). I had pretty bad back pain that morning, but my fever had gone. they found slightly elevated levels of white blood cells and a tiny bit of blood in my urine (But I haven't been spotting at all, or cramping in the front. just the back pain). They put me on antibiotics and I go back Monday for another u/s to hopefully see the heartbeat.

Bees- I'm so worried! Any experience with something similar? I feel fine now, but of course I've convinced myself that I have something seriously wrong with me/ the pregnancy!

18. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@ms. pug: I've read that UTI is VERY common in pregnancy and shouldn't hurt the pregnancy at all so long as you take good care of yourself and drink a ton of liquids. Cranberry juice is great if you can get it down and make sure you add some good yogurt for probiotics so you don't have to add a yeast infection to the UTI. Feel better sweetie!

19. ms. pug

grape / 99 posts

@MrsMccarthy: Thanks so much! I guess I am just worried about the back pain and the fact that I don't have any other UTI symptoms (I am worried that the infection could be elsewhere, and more serious!). But I feel fine now, and there are only a few days before my u/s monday. Staying positive!!

20. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@ms. pug: just give the antibiotics time to do their thing. If you have back pain in one side after a day or two go back in and let the doctors know. I had to serious bladder infections in my 20s and both cleared up very quickly once I was on the meds. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this though. They are awful.

21. HolisticMama

persimmon / 1167 posts

@ms. pug: You might also feel better (peace of mind) if you add in a probiotic to your diet right now...it will help you feel that if there is anything else funny going on that the probiotics would help. The probiotics will also help your tummy with taking an antibiotic. I'm sure all is fine! Was it fun to see your little bean? Did it look like anything?

22. HolisticMama

persimmon / 1167 posts

My OBGYN closes early on Friday, which makes me sad. -_- I did my second beta today, but the results hadn't been faxed over before they closed. The first beta, which I think was on 13DPO was a 58. Lines are getting darker though, so that must be a good sign, right?

I'm pretty tired today and having trouble keeping focused at work. LOL. How is everyone doing? Fun weekend plans?

23. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@HolisticMama: definitely getting darker! I think you have good news in store. I hope to go for an easy hike in the woods with my hubs and son this weekend.

24. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

@HolisticMama: Soooo tired today and also having trouble staying focused. We are going to look at new cars tomorrow! We've needed something bigger for a while now, this just seals the deal.

I'd say darker lines is a good sign!

25. ms. pug

grape / 99 posts

@HolisticMama: Thank you!!! Much appreciated it looked like a little peanut! I have to upgrade to gold soon so I can share my picture I have another u/s this coming Monday (7/21) to make sure everything is good- I will definitely join to share that one if I get good news! Also, congrats on all your BFPs! After I used up my FRERs I tested using the last of my wondfos for like... 14 days? It was so fun seeing the line get darker each day and was great for peace of mind

26. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@HolisticMama: I don't know if you saw the HCG level chart I posted a few pages back but between 50-100 are normal range of levels for HCG at 4 weeks and at 13 DPO you are not web quite at 4 weeks so levels sound perfect! I expect they will double nicely

27. HolisticMama

persimmon / 1167 posts

Is anyone feeling moody yet? Also, am I the only one that is hungry? I'm so hungry...like...all the time. (I hope it's not my body preparing for weeks of not wanting to eat).

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

We got to see the baby and his or her heartbeat today! So exciting! I'm still nervous, but it made me feel much better!
    Here is our little cupcake

29. HolisticMama

persimmon / 1167 posts

@LAZB: Yayayay!! Was finding the heart amazing? Did you cry? I think I will cry. LOL.

30. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@HolisticMama: it was great didn't cry, but I did tear up at the same ultrasound for my first pregnancy, no shame

31. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LAZB: oh how sweet!!!! I'm gonna guess girl based on Ramzi's!

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMccarthy: what is Ramzi's?

33. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@LAZB: yay!!!!! So exciting!

I bit the bullet and made an appointment. August 11th! I'll have an ultrasound.

34. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

Is anyone else thinking about being team green??

35. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LAZB: http://community.babycenter.com/post/a35056075/ramzis_method_-_predicting_gender_at_6-8_weeks

@yellowbird: yay!!!!!! there is no way I could ever be team green but I think it's really great for people who can

36. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbird: heck no, I am way too impatient!

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMccarthy: interesting! We shall see

38. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

yay I'm so happy! My friend who had two miscarriages in the course of the last year and a half just got her first ultrasound with her third pregnancy and saw healthy baby with a strong heartbeat! She has never seen that before. She is 10 weeks!

39. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@ms. pug: you can post a pic once you've made 5 posts, so post one more time and you'll be good to go!

@yellowbird: nope!

40. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@HolisticMama: Yay! Looks great!
    @yellowbird: DH wants to be team green and I don't so we compromised: first LO we will find out and second team green. We'll see.
    @LAZB: I don't even know what I am looking at but it's beautiful and I am so happy for you.
    @ms. pug: Sorry about the UTI! I hate those. My last one was so bad there was blood in the sample, too, but that is totally normal. I hope you will share your pic with us! I hate to admit it, but I am jealous of all the ultrasounds you are getting! My first isn't until 12 weeks (after switching from an OB that doesn't start them until 20 weeks. )

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee