Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2015 Mamas!

1. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@MrsMccarthy: I'm so excited to see you joining a due date thread!!! Congratulations again!!!!!

2. ninja

kiwi / 691 posts

@MrsMccarthy: yay! So excited that you feel comfortable enough to join us over here! I'm so glad we're due date twins too!!

3. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@jaguar: I know! I am so excited beyond words to share our journey.

@Adira: thank you! Your gold gave me luck!!!!!

@ninja: haha totally! So psyched! I went late with my son though so I am expecting that to happen again for me. I was losing my mind!

Temp is still up and tests are darker. Spotting is so light its almost non exsistant! Today we go for our first beta.

4. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Sorry, double post!

How is everyone doing today? What does the baby center Chinese chart say for you? Mine says boy, though Im on the cusp.

5. pinkb

pear / 1599 posts

@MrsMccarthy: @ninja: Welcome ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well. Still off and on nauseousness over here, and getting worse
    First blood work was yesterday as well as the GD test, yuck. WE go on vacay on friday and will be gone a week, then once we come back I have my first appointment with a dating ultrasound, so excited!

@MrsMccarthy: Chinese gender chart says girl, it was right with DD should be fun to see if its right again.

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMccarthy: hooray! So glad we are due date month buddies!

7. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LAZB: me too! Hooray! Has your spotting stopped? Mine has slowed but not stopped completely.

8. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMccarthy: yes, it stopped last Saturday, so I spotted for a total of 10 days or so. I hope yours stops soon too! It definitely makes me feel a little better now that it has stopped.

9. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

So hard to use Chinese calculators, since this was a frozen transfer.. does that mean I go off when the embies were fertilised, or when they were transferred.

My dating scan is on Monday and I am SO nervous/excited. I just want so badly to see a healthy blob.

10. ninja

kiwi / 691 posts

@MrsMccarthy: I was a week late with my son too...so definitely expecting that again Chinese chart says girl, but it said that last time too, so I'm not putting too much stock in that.

@pinkb: thanks! Hope your nausea gets better for your vacation!

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Chinese Gender Chart says girl for me!

12. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@MrsMccarthy: *stalking* eeeeeee!!!! Look at that dark frer!!!! So excited for you!

13. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LAZB: I am so so so happy that it stopped!!!

@jaguar: OMG! Come on Monday!!! can't wait to see that little bean. Do you find out the sex early with IVF? You can always do the baking soda test or the red cabbage test for fun! heheh

@ninja: Which chart did you use? the one on Babycenter and this one http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm calculate your chinese age so I trust them more than most. not that they aren't really 50/50 anyway hahaha

@simplyfelicity: how fun!!! can't wait for us all to begin finding out. I should find out early because I am older and can get MaterniT21

@yellowbird: thanks love!!! i got my first of 2 betas today. I should have numbers by friday but my tests getting darker is VERY reassuring indeed.

14. BeachMama

pear / 1946 posts

@mrsmccarthy: Um, what's this baking soda or cabbage test you speak of?

15. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsMccarthy: How soon can you find out the gender?

16. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@BeachMama:

@simplyfelicity: 10-12weeks or therein

17. ninja

kiwi / 691 posts

@MrsMccarthy: that's the one I used...I can't be trusted to calculate my own Chinese age!

18. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@ninja: Hahahaha nice! did you double check it and see if it was wrong for your son?

19. ninja

kiwi / 691 posts

@MrsMccarthy: totally double checked and it said my son would be a girl too! I'm good either way, but just damn curious to find out. I so could not be team green!

20. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@ninja: me too! I want to know NOW!

21. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Darker wondfo! Spotting stopped and temp shot up again! Feeling so hopeful! I'm really pregnant!!!

22. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsMccarthy: !!!

23. Adira

@MrsMccarthy: Yay!!!!!!

24. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

Okay, I've been nervous about joining. I didn't want to jinx it. But, I loved having the HB support in TTC, and I'm already enjoying reading this board, so here goes! So excited to finally join an "Expecting" board!

EDD: March 12, 2015

How far along: 5 weeks tomorrow!

First child? Yep! (At 40-yrs-old!)

First doctor appointment: I went to Naturopath yesterday because I needed progesterone supplements. I'm going to see GP tomorrow to get blood tests ordered to check that my hcg hormone is increasing and it's all progressing well. It all feels a little unreal still!

Any symptoms so far? YES! Lots of cramping last week and on weekend. Super sore boobs, starting to swell. Had a shooting pain into my nipple on the weekend, which was a big clue for me, esp as I was already "late". I've also had lots of nausea (blech). My Naturopath said it was early for nausea, but, well, it's there just the same.... (Maybe it's twins?!?! Jk jk). Also enjoying a fair amount of fatigue. Luckily I'm on summer break, so afternoon naps are completely do-able. Oh yah oh yah!

Who have you told? My DH, and my best friend. On the first day of BFP, I wanted to TELL THE WORLD. On the second day, I started freaking out, and didn't want to say anything to anyone. Sounds like anxiety is pretty common, though.

I can't wait to tell my parents. They love being grandparents, but my sis lives in Australia with her 3 cuties, so mom and dad are going to be over the moon to have grand kids near home (finally!) Hoping to tell them soon. It will def feel more real once Mom knows!

I'm telling a bunch of gf's this weekend. Sadly, there would be NO hiding the fact that I'm not drinking wine with them. They'd know immediately, so I may as well own up! Also, I've been pretty open about all my TTC adventures, so I feel I owe it to my friends that had to listen to all the struggles. They deserve the celebration, too! Lol!

** Sorry for the novel. I don't post often, but when I do, it goes on and on... Geesh.

25. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

And for fun... Our babies will be Pisces.
    http://www.babycenter.com/horoscopes?sign=pisces

26. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@LIL BEAN: YAY!!! You're here! Congrats again.

27. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LIL BEAN: yay! I'm so glad you joined! We can be the golden girls of March! Soooo rxcited for you and o be pregnant together. Some babies on here will be Aries as well, especially if some of us go late.

28. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

@MrsMccarthy: @simplyfelicity: Thanks, girls! Happy to be with you two!
    Yes- it's true. March 20?21?22? Is the Pisces/Aries cusp, right? I guess that's only a week late for me. Totally possible! And totally important.

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

March Mommas
    March 1:
    March 2: Jaguar, PinkB, PhillyBaby2013
    March 3: Laughlines
    March 4: LAZB
    March 5: simplyfelicity
    March 6:
    March 7: drjolene
    March 8:
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Nicollete1189, Sapphire
    March 11:
    March 12: LIL BEAN
    March 13:
    March 14:
    March 15:
    March 16:
    March 17: ninja, MrsMcCarthy
    March 18:
    March 19:
    March 20:
    March 21:
    March 22:
    March 23:
    March 24:
    March 25:
    March 26:
    March 27:
    March 28:
    March 29:
    March 30:
    March 31:

30. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Just got my first beta results and they are right where the ought to be for 4 weeks at 207. Now we just have to see that they have doubled after tomorrow's blood draw. Feeling encouraged! Here's a chart if any of you wonder what I'm talking bout Willis!

http://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

31. Adira

@MrsMccarthy: Fingers crossed for your betas tomorrow!!!

32. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@MrsMccarthy: You can breathe now! Looking good. xxx

33. BeachMama

pear / 1946 posts

@lilbean: congrats and welcome! @mrsmccarthy: yay!

I have to wait til the 29th for my first appointment. Seems so.far.away!

34. sapphire

nectarine / 2173 posts

@MrsMccarthy: yay for a good beta! sounds like things are going well and I'm so happy for you!

I wish right now I had *some* kind of confirmation that everything is going fine...but really no reason for me to get betas without cramping or spotting.

@BeachMama: My appointment isn't until the 29th as well. Look forward to comparing notes!

35. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

@BeachMama: thank you! That pic of your daughter in the Big Sister top is adorable!

@sapphire: I know what you mean abt not knowing if everything is going ok. I'm glad my naturopath suggested the series of hcg blood tests, but that doesn't mean my GP will go for it. If he doesn't, I have to pay out of pocket. And then I have to decide if it's "worth" knowing? No thx. Just tell me everything you can, please!

Finally, the gender predictor says it's a boy! And I've felt that way since I got the positive. Weird, because I REALLY have no preference...

36. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

Hi! I POAS this morning, and ! Happy to be joining the March 2015 board!

EDD: March 17!

How far along: 4 weeks

First child? I have a spunky 23 month old daughter.

First doctor appointment: going to schedule it for 8 weeks

Any symptoms so far? Nope! Just excitement

Who have you told? My husband, a close friend also pregnant, and HB.

I had a miscarriage in March, and we had already told a lot of people... don't want to have to un-tell again... but I already feel that this pregnancy is different, I feel so much more optimistic.

37. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

@LulaBee: yay! Congrats on your BFP!

38. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@LulaBee: Congratulations and welcome! I am very sorry to hear about your loss in March. I had a very similar situation in April and I feel so much more positive this time around.

39. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

March Mommas
    March 1:
    March 2: Jaguar, PinkB, PhillyBaby2013
    March 3: Laughlines
    March 4: LAZB
    March 5: simplyfelicity
    March 6:
    March 7: drjolene
    March 8:
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Nicollete1189, Sapphire
    March 11:
    March 12: LIL BEAN
    March 13:
    March 14:
    March 15:
    March 16:
    March 17: ninja, MrsMcCarthy, LulaBee
    March 18:
    March 19:
    March 20:
    March 21:
    March 22:
    March 23:
    March 24:
    March 25:
    March 26:
    March 27:
    March 28:
    March 29:
    March 30:
    March 31:

40. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Today, I am 6 weeks (only 34 more to go! ) I know I have shared pregnology.com with you guys before, but here is what a baby looks like at 6 weeks in utero.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee