Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 moms!

1. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@Beth24: Sisters! How fun!!

2. Mrs. Pen

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21616 posts

@Beth24: oh yay !!! So so happy for you!!!

3. Mrs. Pen

@Weswife: glad baby boy is healthy

4. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@anonysquire: that makes complete sense!

5. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

My stomach feels so sore and heavy. I'm not sure if it's because my kids love to manhandle the belly or what? Seriously though, I tell them to not hurt baby and they like attack me.

6. codeitall

clementine / 874 posts

@anonysquire: My toddler took his plastic fork to my belly button yesterday Not just one isolated incident either, but at lunch and dinner... I told him the baby didn't want their eyes poked out before they could use them! Don't think that stuck though.

Anybody else feeling like their belly is creeping up into their diaphragm? I swear I'm already short of breath and I'm only 18 weeks!

7. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@anonysquire: I keep having to shield the bump from my boys. Ha!

@codeitall: Yesssss, one of the worst parts of the 2nd tri. Already looking forward to baby dropping in the 3rd tri

8. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

-March 2017 Mamas-
    March 4: JennEn
    March 5: Raspberries , anonysquire
    March 12: MrsB2012
    March 13: OskarsMommy
    March 15: Weswife
    March 17: Pinkberry
    March 19: sheskrafty , kick641
    March 21: Coffee-Lover , daniellemybelle
    March 22: codeitall
    March 24: lilyann
    March 26: LoveHope, islarey
    March 27: LovelyPlum , Mrs. Pen
    March 30: Aspen
    March 31: beth24
    April 2: mrsmacSLP

9. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Beth24: Yay, congrats on the girl!

10. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

So many boys!!!!

11. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

Don't judge but I just really exercised for the first time this pregnancy. I mean I've gone on walks occasionally or did a bit of the exercise bike and that but didn't count it. Today I did an hour long Zuma class and am proud haha!!! Usually I feel faint during it when I've tried while pregnant but I think I have he morning sickness and blood sugar stuff under control!

12. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

Also I'm nesting like crazy again. It's so weird, I don't think I've ever nested my other 2 pregnancies. But now I'm constantly
    Bleaching every surface. I guess it's good since we have our home study visit soon!

13. JennEn

pea / 24 posts

@anonysquire: Props for exercising. The only thing I do is chase after my 15-month old, and some mornings, I barely do that! I did walk to the grocery store (7 blocks away) rather than drive today, so, I'm going to say that counts for something!

14. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@anonysquire: Good job on exercising and cleaning! I sometimes get the urge to nest and feel so accomplished!

We did our fall/Christmas card pictures this morning and already got a few sneak peaks. I'm so pleased with them!

15. Mrs. Pen

@lilyann: omg that is sooo beautiful!!!!! I love it!

16. Beth24

cherry / 223 posts

@lilyann: Gorgeous picture!

17. JennEn

pea / 24 posts

@lilyann: I want to be in your family!! Those are going to be great cards!!

18. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

Hi ladies!

It's been a while since I've posted. I'M starting to feel a bit better, but this pregnancy is still kicking my butt!

Weeks: 19 tomorrow

Next appt: Tuesday, for regular appt and anatomy scan

Team: Blue, but no name yet, ha. This baby will be nameless at this rate.

Birth plan? Hoping for another vaginal birth at the same hospital I delivered at before, but this time with a doula. I hope that makes it easier and lets me go without an epi, which I hated.

Nursery? None here. Babe will be in a rock n play next to our bed for a while, then we will see from there. We are in a two bedroom apartment, and big sister has a room to herself right now. Not sure what we will do with them. She was in our bedroom for about 18 months. If we do that, we will just have to make room for a crib.

Shower? We won't have one this time.

How is everyone else doing with the weight gain? I feel so gigantic lately, and I'm starving all the time. Its really frustrating. I don't know how much ive actually gained, but it feels like a ton.

19. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Coffee-lover: I've been having some gender disappointment and attachment isues here, too. I just wasn't expecting a boy at all. And I don't know about the attachment issues, but I still suspect they're from me being sick. I don't feel like I am pregnant half the time, but instead just getting fat. It's very strange to me. I don't remember it being like this with my first. Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone

20. Mrs. Pen

@LovelyPlum: we're in an apartment as well. We're actually looking into getting preapproved within the next month and hoping to possibly find a home and move in before the baby comes! Or at least soon thereafter... but if that doesn't happen, the plan is to move the crib to our room and have the baby room with us indefinitely. Probably until the baby is STTN.

21. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Mrs. Pen: lol, it definitely won't be until babe STTN, because my 2.5 year old still doesn't do that. But I imagine it will be at least a year or so.

22. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@lilyann: such a beautiful pic!

@LovelyPlum: I feel ( and look gigantic ) but I've actually only gained about 5 pounds overall. I was quite surprised at my last 2 appointments with the little weight gain considering how big my belly is!

23. Mrs. Pen

@LovelyPlum: lol well maybe you're due for a baby that sleeps better

I just wouldn't want to move a baby into sleeping with big brother until I knew the baby wouldn't be 1) waking him up at night and 2) forcing me to walk across the apartment to get the baby. It's just easier to keep the baby near me since the bedrooms in our apartment are on opposite sides.

24. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Mrs. Pen: good point. Walking across the apartment in the MOTN to get babe is for the birds. I much prefer to roll over and grab him out of the RnP or crib...I can be less awake then!

25. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@Mrs. Pen: @Beth24: @JennEn: @MrsB2012: Thank you, ladies!! I really do love our photographer!

26. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@lilyann: Beautiful photo - I just got my long hair cut to collarbone length and you're giving me major hair envy!

@LovelyPlum: This boy will also be nameless, so at least you won't be the only one. Seriously, why is it SO hard to decide on a name? And I also feel like a whale - I'm at that stage where I'm not yet used to looking so big, so I do a double-take every time I see myself in a mirror. DH walked past the bathroom this morning and was like, "Why are you frowning at yourself in the mirror?"

@Mrs. Pen: Scan tomorrow, right? Eeeek, do you have a feeling one way or the other?

27. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@MrsB2012: good for you! I guess we will see tomorrow how much I've gained. I'm nervous.

@raspberries: yeah, I cannot get over that things don't fit anymore. It's super frustrating!

28. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@lilyann: beautiful pic!!!!

29. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@raspberries: Thank you! I honestly forget how long my hair is until I see pictures of myself, ha! I need a trim!

@oskarsmommy: Thank you!!

Who all have anatomy scans coming up? I am still waiting to schedule mine but I was hoping for this week or next. For some reason, I am anxious this time around

30. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

Wow, I feel like i have been out of the loop for a long time here! Work has been nuts. Just catching up,

names - boys names are SOOO hard! So far we have Oliver (but I am not a fan of the alliteration) Vincent, Lucas & Nolan.. Definitely welcome any input!

Weightgain - so I was cruising along at only 5lbs up in weight gain then BAM! Literally overnight at 20 weeks 5lbs more.. I just know at the end of my first pregnancy the weight just came on out of no where (like 2-3 lbs a week), I have a tendency to gain VERY easily. To counter it I've been working out a good amount - and even jogged 5.2 miles yesterday. I kind of surrender to the whole thing, a healthy baby is all I'm after. (repeat mantra while trying on 10 outfits in the morning having a melt down in my closet!)

31. Mrs. Pen

@raspberries: good memory- yes!!! It's all I dreamed about last night! I keep having dreams it's a girl. Not sure if that's intuition or just me wanting one hahaha.
    @lilyann: mine is tomorrow! I'm mostly excited, a tad bit nervous too. It's at 8:30am!!! Eeek

32. Mrs. Pen

@oskarsmommy: ugh I haven't had a lot of weight gain (5 lbs) but I feel like I have and feel like I look like t. I was really into fitness and had strong muscular thighs and flutes and now they're all dimpled with fat and I feel so gross. Like why can't all the weight just go to the baby?! Why does fat go to my thighs and butt! Ugh.
    Ps amazing on the five mile run!! I've been trying to do a decent amount of walking every day, and usually make it to the gym 3x a week. I hope I don't gain as much and that it'll come off easier after the fact... but I also eat a lot of donuts 🙊🙈

I'm also still having crazy breakouts!

33. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

Had my ultrasound today. They don't tell you anything during the ultrasound here, so I won't hear anything until my next appointment ( not until the 24th ) unless something is wrong. He did said I might get a call back to recheck some things as he couldn't get clear pictures of the face for some of the shots he needed. It was nice to see baby, apparently it's a little ninja, flying all around, but kept face down the whole time. It also kept a hand up by it's face so that didn't help him getting some of the pictures. I told him we didn't want to know the gender, so I don't think it's in the report, so no finding out now!

34. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@Mrs. Pen: Yay for an early morning appointment! I am so excited to hear your update!

35. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Mrs. Pen: Popping in from the May board to say I can't wait to hear what you're having!!

36. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

Also looking forward to the news Mrs Pen!

37. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@lilyann: oh my goodness! This is gorgeous!

I totally swelled on the plane should have listen to the advice about compression socks!

38. Mrs. Pen

@oskarsmommy: @lilteacherbee: @lilyann: aww you ladies are so sweet- thank you! I probably won't even sleep tonight lol!!

39. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: let us know how it goes!!! So exciting! I can't wait to hear!

40. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@MrsB2012: That is a long time to wait but hoping you don't hear anything before then Way to stay strong on team green!

@oskarsmommy: I love the name Oliver!

@LovelyPlum: @Mrs. Pen: Hoping for amazing scans today!!

@Weswife: Thank you!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee