Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 moms!

1. codeitall

clementine / 874 posts

How's everyone surviving?

DS has brought two colds home from daycare and watched waaaay too much Little Einsteins in the past few weeks, but he loves his little sister and it is so cute to watch him try to help her.

DD has been a great newborn, except for her hatred for all pacifiers and bottles. We're also breaking all American norms by bedsharing. Side nursing for her dream feeds has been a life changer and I get tons more sleep than I did with my first!

2. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@codeitall: That sucks you've had 2 colds brought home so far! No big deal if he's been watching extra tv, gotta do what you gotta do!
    That's awesome you've been getting more sleep with this one!

We've been doing pretty good. Maisie is an awesome baby which is great because my 2 y/o is a huge handful right now. My 3.5 year old is pretty good, but can be a threenager. My 3.5 year old has been getting up at 530 every day which is way too early, with middle of the night wakes ups as well which is unusual for her.
    Maisie is amazing and has been sleeping through the night for quite a while. The last few weeks shes been sleeping at least 10 hours, but this week she has done a 13 hour, 12.5 hour and a 12 hour night. I'm a little concerned how much she has been sleeping actually.
    We had to take her to a childrens hospital 4 hours away last week for a quick checkup. She has lots of birth marks and they have some concerns with them. So far everything is good, but we're waiting for an ultrasound on her spine and abdomen and then we will know if everything is good or not.

I'm loving the baby age again and have been begging my husband to go for a fourth ( obvs not right now haha) but so far he's not on board at all hahah.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee