Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 moms!

1. Aspen

coffee bean / 33 posts

@Coffee-lover I am so, incredibly sorry. Sending you love and positivity.

2. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Coffee-lover: Oh my goodness... so many thoughts and prayers being sent to you right now. I am so sorry to hear this! Please let us know if you need anything or if we can help in anyway. I pray that God blesses you when you least expect it more than you can imagine. Much love! God has a plan for you... a great one, I just know it. Again I am so so very sorry!

3. daniellemybelle

cantaloupe / 6669 posts

@Coffee-lover: I'm so, so sorry. I know there are other mamas on these boards who have gone through TFMR as well - I can point them in your direction if you want someone to talk to.

Please let us know if there anything at all we can do for you. You have our love and support.

4. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@Coffee-lover: I am so so sorry. All the prayers and love to you. We're all here if you need others to talk to ❤

5. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Coffee-lover: I am so incredibly sorry your baby is so sick. I have been there, mama, and it is so devastating. I've sent you a wall message. I'm thinking of you

6. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

@Coffee-lover: I'm so sorry. What a horrible thing. Prayers to you and your family

7. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Coffee-lover: So sorry for your loss - please let us know if there's anything we can do.

8. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

-March 2017 Mamas-
    March 4: JennEn
    March 5: Raspberries , anonysquire
    March 12: MrsB2012
    March 13: OskarsMommy
    March 15: Weswife
    March 17: Pinkberry
    March 19: sheskrafty , kick641
    March 21: daniellemybelle
    March 22: codeitall
    March 24: lilyann
    March 26: LoveHope, islarey
    March 27: LovelyPlum , Mrs. Pen
    March 30: Aspen
    March 31: beth24
    April 2: mrsmacSLP

Always in our hearts :
    Coffee-Lover's baby boy

9. codeitall

clementine / 874 posts

@Coffee-lover: Lots of your way.

10. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Coffee-lover: I am so sorry. Sending you healing and peace.

11. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

Second-time moms: What are you registering for/telling people you need? I've had so many people ask what they can get for us and I'm just drawing a blank (both are boys and close together in age, so I don't really need clothes, carseat, linens, towels, etc.)

12. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@raspberries: lucky you! no one has asked us!

we are cord blood banking this time, so if anyone does ask, I plan to suggest helping us make that happen..

13. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

question about movement -

any ladies feeling (or with your other pregnancies, felt) lots of low down movement? I feel so many kicks way down in my pelvis, lots of hiccups too. I know the baby is breech right now (just had follow p to 20 week scan) but with my son I always felt it in my belly. This is just like right at my pubic bone..

14. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@raspberries: 3rd time mama here, but I will chime in Our friends hosted a sprinkle for baby 2 and we mainly got diapers, gift cards, a few personalized items, etc. We needed some different clothes even though they were the same gender, born in different seasons. We also got new muslin blankets because each child has held onto their blankets as loveys. New pacifiers, tons of diapers/wipes, new infant meds, new nosefrida, new baby carrier (had improved models since DS1), double stroller. Obviously none of these are really "needs" but nice to have.

15. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@oskarsmommy: Speaking of movement, baby is doing a jig on my bladder right now, constantly having to go to the bathroom I am 21 weeks and baby is breech, so tons of movements down low.

16. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@oskarsmommy: Ha, I know - I think it must be because Christmas is coming? We usually go to my hometown (~10 hrs away) for Christmas, so I'm assuming any and all baby gifts from relatives will come then. And yes on the low kicks - I'm breech right now too, and it feels SO weird to have really low kicks. And seemingly farther out on the sides too. I'm not sure if I'm only really remembering the end of my last pregnancy when space was pretty limited and he was head down, but this just feels much different overall.

@lilyann: Thank you!!!! These are some great ideas - I keep telling people diapers and wipes, but I feel like no one's excited to buy those, haha.

17. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@lilyann: @rasperries:

ah, ok, so it's not just me... maybe I'm just more aware this time or something - so weird!

18. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@lilyann: @raspberries: @oskarsmommy: all baby's movement is so low here, too! I keep joking that baby is going to fall out because he feels so low. Breech here, too.

Also, we've gotten no one asking us what to get, but if they do, I'm going to ask for another sound machine (dohm), diapers, wipes, sleepers, and a RnP. I also want to get a new wrap or baby carrier, a carseat, and maybe a double stroller.

19. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@oskarsmommy: For me I have been kicked in the cervix for weeks, and I mean weeks!!! But I also feel kicks or punches I don't know above my belly button, below my belly down low, on the sides. It kinda just depends on his mood I guess!

20. daniellemybelle

cantaloupe / 6669 posts

Just wondering - how much weight have y'all gained so far? I have only gained 6 lbs but I started out overweight.

21. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@daniellemybelle: omg I was at 18 at my last appt! I must be huge over here!!!

On another note do you ladies know of good places to get invitations for the baby showe. This is becoming a nightmare for me and I am about ready to cancel the showers over invitations! My hormones are in high demand and they are super important to me

22. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@Weswife: try Etsy! You can print or they will too!

23. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@daniellemybelle: ugh... 10-11 lbs

24. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@daniellemybelle: 6 pounds at my last appointment, but I'm sure I've gone up tons this month haha.

I can't believe how crazy my hormones have been this pregnancy. I said to my husband today, " it's lucky this is our last pregnancy, otherwise there's no way we'd be doing this again with how hormonal I am." He laughed and said we are absolutely not having any more children haha. I thought that I was getting things under control, then today, I was crying over everything, getting mad at him for everything, being super sensitive. I do feel a bit bad for him having to deal with me.

25. Mrs. Pen

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21616 posts

@daniellemybelle: I've gained 5 lbs as of my appt last week. I as well am up in weight from my first pregnancy too, but actually a lot fitter/healthier even though I weigh more.. I feel like that has made a difference and I'm still working out.

And yes, most baby movements are down in my pelvis!

Okay I finally have a bit of a bump but it's still soft lol. It is small early in the day and big at the end lol! Clothes are really tricky. Underbelly digs into my pelvis where baby is so it hurts, I like over belly but unless it's leggings, they don't stay up (I hate the jeans I got from motherhood).
    Anyone have any maternity bottoms they've bought that they love??

So we still haven't told anyone gender results lol! We haven't seen any of my family lately, and with the political climate we didn't really want to announce until things calm down. Maybe at thanksgiving...

26. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@daniellemybelle: I'm up 14lbs - started at 126 and just hit 140 this morning. I'm at 23w5d.

@Weswife: I think mine were ordered from Minted - what's your theme, or what are you looking for? I've been browsing all over for Christmas card deals, I'll keep an eye out for you!

@MrsB2012: Ugh, me too - it's totally unpredictable too. I'm just glad I haven't broken down in tears at work (um, yet 😳)

27. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@Mrs. Pen: I'm also struggle with pants! I found the skinny maternity pants from Old Navy are okay on the first day but the second they start falling. I bought a new pair from Target and they're fabulous! They stay put! I did have to go down one pant size from my original though.

28. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@raspberries: my friend actually had a great idea. Order image from Etsy and order from costco! So much cheaper

29. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@raspberries: one of the last days I worked, I actually had to leave 2 hours into my shift as I just couldnt deal. Crying, just a full on basket case. I'm actually not working anymore for a multitude of reasons, but that being one of the main reasons.

30. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

I have my 20 week ultrasound on Monday! I'm nervous!!

31. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@anonysquire: I was nervous too! Just have faith!

32. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@MrsB2012: Aww, I'm sorry, that sucks. Have you talked to your doctor about it? If it made you feel like you can't work any more, it'd definitely be worth talking to them about.

I think I'm actually going to mention how much my emotions are out of control when I go in for my next appt, so they can keep a closer eye on me for postpartum issues. I don't think what I'm experiencing is out of the ordinary and I didn't have PPD last time around, but I think I may have had a little bit of PPA that went undiagnosed, and I want to avoid that this time.

Unrelatedly, I had my 24 week appt today - baby looks good, heartbeat at 145. I got my intake form, birth certificate form, and GD drink for next appt... ugh.

33. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@anonysquire: Thinking of you!!

34. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@raspberries: My Dr put me on medical leave.

@anonysquire: I'm going for a follow up ultrasound today too, good luck at your ultrasound!

35. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

Omg the emotions ladies! Last night we had Mexican take out for dinner and when I opened mine it had no beans and i instantly cried hyterically. Then got in the car to go buy beans! Oh my gosh! I literally could not control it either! Oy!

36. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

Well I don't really know what to think after today. The tech measured me at 4 weeks behind what I actually am. Which really concerns me because either 1. The baby is growth restricted, or 2. The tech is high. Based on his dates, I would have conceived July 26. Yet I had a positive test the end of June. So ya... I don't even understand. I had both my babies early so if I have this one early and they move my due date back a month, I am acrewed. The birthing center won't deliver before 37 weeks, which would have to be me delivering 1 week late from my original due date. And with my adoption/hospital/trauma bs, I can't give birth in a hospital. I just can't. I don't really know what to do right now. I'm waiting to hear back from my midwife and hopefully she doesn't move up the date. Or I might be a home birth.

37. Mrs. Pen

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21616 posts

@anonysquire: that is a huge discrepancy! With a big variance like that, wouldn't they refer you for another ultrasound with an OBGYN. It seems like they'd need to figure out why the baby is measuring four weeks behind..

38. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@MrsB2012: Good... hope you can take care of you, mama!

@Weswife: Right there with you! Cried in the bathroom for a good 20 minutes because FaceTime crashed in the middle of a call with my dad...even though I could have just called him back.

@anonysquire: I agree... definitely try to get another ultrasound! That's a pretty darn big difference.

39. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@anonysquire: oof - that's odd.. I am assuming this is your first ultrasound? I agree with the ladies, try for another ultrasound to pin down why your dates are so off... hope its just dome confusion or something!

40. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

@Mrs. Pen: @raspberries: @oskarsmommy: right??? That's exactly what I said. Why would they go and move the due date back without investigating further? I'm upset and no I had an ultrasound at the mall at 11 weeks and measured right at 11 weeks. But since it wasn't with them it's not proof. I also sent screenshots of my June and July TTC charts and ovulation and conception dates and when I had a positive pregnancy test and that wasn't enough proof either. I feel like I'm stuck here.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee