Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 moms!

1. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@pachamama: the tea is from a brand called Twinings

2. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@pachamama: interestingly, it did not today when I took it around 3pm! But it did last night when I took it at bedtime. Maybe my body was naturally more tired at night so it had more effect?
    I also took a nap today right before I took it, so maybe I was just well rested.
    For dosage I took 50mg B6 and 1/2 unisom tablet last night. Today I took 25mg b6 in the morning and then at 3pm I took 25mg and another half unisom.

3. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@SweetiePie: not to be creepy, but where do you live in NYC? I live upstate in Saratoga Springs, have you heard of it?

4. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

Measuring 5 weeks 1 day!!! 😁

5. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@pachamama: I've def heard of it! But I'm no good with geography so I don't know where it is exactly. Isn't it supposed to be pretty?
    I'm on the Upper East Side!

6. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@cyndistar3: yay for seeing babe today! I'm 5w1d today so that may make us due date twins!

7. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@jhd: I've never had an ultrasound this early so it was definitely fun, they're so tiny it is crazy! And yay for due date twins! How are you feeling??

8. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@cyndistar3: just tired and kind of yucky but no full blown sickness or anything yet. fingers crossed it stays like that! and you're right they are so tiny but yet there's so much growing and developing. amazing! How are you feeling?

9. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@jhd: it's amazing how something so small can have such affect on our bodies. I'm pretty much just super tired, thirsty, slightly nauseated and peeing every few minutes lol. Does your LO know?

10. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@cyndistar3: oh yeah I forgot about the frequent trips to the bathroom! It's awful!! Lol No, we haven't told LO yet. We are hoping to hold out until our first ultrasound on the 15th, but we will see how that goes. I told my mom on Monday and she told my dad but I know I can count on them not to spill the beans. No one else in our families can be trusted with a secret! 😉 Have you told your LOs yet?

11. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@jhd: My kids heard my husband yell it so they know, the older 2 are pretty excited my 2 year old doesn't really know what's going on but in a way I think she has a 6th sense or something because she has been an extra pain for the last week pretty much. So I'm sure everyone at church is about to know because my 5 year old likes to tell people I'm having a baby when I'm not so I'm sure this will be worse 😂 and my 8 year old is just way too excited. We have told a few immediate family, close friends and our BACA family because my husband just wants to tell the world lol.

12. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@cyndistar3: that's fun everyone is so excited! DS is 3 so I'm sure he will have an opinion, but I don't know if he will tell people or not. He may surprise me!

13. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@jhd: Yes, 3 year old can be quite unpredictable!

14. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

On another creepy note, Sunday before last I was at church and had a lady come up to me and say "Oh you are looking extra beautiful these days, are you pregnant??" According to her I always have an extra beautiful glow when I'm pregnant... now I feel like I have to tell her she was right 😮

15. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@cyndistar3: that's funny but creepy as you said haha.

16. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

Jeez now I'm confused, I just got a call from my doctors office saying I'm measuring 5+6 so I guess different people interpret differently? Also there was a slight bleed near the implantation site noted so they want to do another ultrasound in another 2-3 weeks to make sure all is well.

17. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

Well so much for unisom/b6. I took some and about 45 mins later had to bolt to the bathroom to puke while reading my son his bedtime story. I never threw up while pregnant with him. 🤢

18. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@cyndistar3: Well its better than they went further along than further behind! Though I'm sure still confusing. Keep us posted!

19. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@SweetiePie: Yes, I agree! I think that's the only reason I'm not worried, I just find the dates of everything to be strange. She said she wouild call me when they get an appointment set up. And this is just from my normal doctor, I won't see my midwife until 12 weeks!

20. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@cyndistar3: do you know when you ovulated?

21. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@cyndistar3: I had a subchorionic hemorrhage with my daughter and all was well

22. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@pachamama: I want to say around the 12th.

@Mrs.Panda: That's good to know! I think it's just one of those things that needed would have been known about if I didn't have an ultrasound this early seeing as I haven't had any spotting or anything. I just can't wait for the next ultrasound because I love them!

23. FelicityMerriman

pea / 19 posts

Well ladies, so much for no nausea... I'm sitting at my desk at work and just pulled out my lunch... my stomach is turning over with the thought of eating anything.

24. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@FelicityMerriman: I'm sorry! Nausea is just the worst. I hope you are able to eat a little something!

25. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@FelicityMerriman: I feel you girl. For some reason the only things that sound remotely palatable are AWFUL for me, but I figure it's better than nothing. I'm just eating bad carby snacks and, like, horrible processed foods. But I know from last time it won't be forever and I can eat like a normal human in 5-7 weeks. 😭
    ETA: last night after I actually threw up for the first time I felt kinda OK so we went on a date night and I ate a poached pear salad with goat cheese and duck confit ravioli. I still didn't enjoy it as much as I usually would, but I felt like my body was so happy to have real nutrients.

26. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@FelicityMerriman: Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that!

My nausea is worst if I don't eat soon enough. It was like that last time too, one time I threw up on the sidewalk going in to eat breakfast because I was so hungry lol... do glad no one was around other than my husband 😂

27. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@SweetiePie: Awww I feel you
    Well this child is forcing me into a plant based lifestyle. It's like the baby is already watching documentaries and judging me

Seriously I cut out meat and dairy (added hemp seeds, chia seeds and B12)
    I feel like a new person
    No more nausea and my energy is back.

But I'm having slightly too many dreams about grilled cheese sandwiches

28. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@StrawberryShortie: I cut out dairy after doing a whole30 in May and I feel sooo much better! But yum grilled cheese! 😉

29. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

Oh the nausea... Oh the smells! And as an added bonus my c/s scar is super itchy now lol. Eta I have a ultrasound scheduled for the 25th of August!

30. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@cyndistar3: that's my anniversary! Hope it brings you some luck

31. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@SweetiePie: Awesome, how many years will this be?

I definitely am not even worried, the itching of my C/S scar area is very reassuring lol. We announced today with this pic.

32. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@cyndistar3: cute announcement!!

33. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@jhd: Thank you!

34. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@cyndistar3: lol so cute!

35. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

How is everyone feeling?

36. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Mrs.Panda:
    8am: wow, I feel awesome. omg maybe I miscarried??!!!! [runs 5 miles]
    10am: holy shit I feel like utter crap. Can't function. must lay down but can't.

37. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@pachamama: omg always the rollercoaster of emotions!! Except I'm not running 😂

38. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I tear up at the slightest thing (happy or sad), I'm losing weight (no appetite), but as of yesterday I almost feel like I have second trimester energy. Which means the laundry will be done today

39. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@pachamama: lol I agree. I don't really have much breast soreness anymore and have no nausea. I am constantly worried I am miscarrying again. Then I want to pass out at 8 pm.

@StrawberryShortie: I am not an emotional person at all and I definitely tear up more often. Super weird for me.

40. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

I'm still feeling pretty good when I wake up in the morning and then I get progressively worse throughout the day with a steep decline around 1 PM. But I have been finding that if I force myself to eat healthier things more often I feel a lot better. I have a constant acidic/hungry feeling in my stomach that's not pleasant, but better than the full on nausea. This morning I went to the gym to workout with my trainer and while it was pretty gentle (seated weights and so forth) it was exhausting. But I don't feel like total crap today. I think the unisom/b6 and eating healthier options (for 2-3 weeks I've been eating awful processed crap because it's all that sounded good) is really helping.
    Also my uterus is like a painful rock in my body. Not sure if this makes sense.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee