Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 moms!

1. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@DR809: hi! Welcome! Congrats on your first baby and a good first scan!

2. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@DR809: welcome! Would you want to join our Facebook group?! There's like 13 of us and it's Secret so very private.

3. DR809

apple seed / 2 posts

@pachamama I would love to join!!
    I emailed you my Facebook URL!

4. CC Mommy

olive / 65 posts

EDD: March 13th

First child? Yes!

Any symptoms? Some days I honestly question whether I am pregnant or not--then I hear that sweet, strong heartbeat on the ultrasound or wake-up at 3am for no reason with no hope of returning to sleep and I am assured that I am. Other than that, mild cramps and nausea--but, no morning sickness (don't hate me!)

Who have you told? Almost everyone (I am at 15 weeks now) but, I am planning a cute pic of sonogram with spilled coffee beans coming out of a coffee cup that says "Time to Spill the beans" to send out to my long distance friends soon--probably once I find out the gender.

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? hopeful, happy and excited

5. CC Mommy

olive / 65 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I'm with you there! I want to know everyone is so excited and waiting to find out so we can be even more excited ...and shop, of course!

6. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@CC Mommy: hi and welcome!

7. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@CC Mommy: Hi! Welcome! I just found out I'm having a boy 😊 Any way you'd like to join us on Facebook? That's where we are mostly active, as you can probably see on here haha

8. CC Mommy

olive / 65 posts

@MRS. PANDA: Sounds great! I sent an e-mail to @PACHAMAMA ... I don't use FB much, so I made one specifically for this purpose

9. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@CC Mommy: hey, Pacha Mama is actually no longer in our group... send me a message with your email and I will invite you.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee