Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 moms!

1. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@tbi814: ugh pio is the worst. I did it with my son 3.5 years ago or whatever. I ended up with nerve damage that still bothers me so I begged to not do it this time.

2. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@Mrs.Panda: oh I feel so bloated by the end of the day, my shorts are getting a bit tight even though I've only lost weight so far 😣 butg I feel like I'm going to look ful blown pregnant any day because each time I've started showing sooner, maybe just because I'm fat? Lol

3. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@cyndistar3: lol I was complaining to DH how I was showing already while eating my third cupcake 😂

4. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@Reese: bahaha that's like the story of my life. I've been on a Smores kick lately 😂

5. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

OK so I have to add by email because it's a Secret group! Feel free to email lserbalik@yahoo.com if you want to join!

6. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@pachamama: yay! I just emailed you

7. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

So last night we told DD.
    Couldn't wait any longer, and I want her to be involved at the midwife appointments.

She was so cute. We gave her a Peppa Pig (she is a big sister), a big sister book and a onesie.

It was like she wasn't getting it but then her dad showed her the ultrasound pic and she said "you're joking" big smile

Then after about ten minutes she had tons of questions; can I see the baby? Can I still sit on your lap and cuddle or will that hurt the baby?

And before she went to bed she asked if she could sing to the baby (I usually sing to her)

I could faint my heart is so full.

8. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@StrawberryShortie: Awwwww that is so cute!!!

Girls, check your spam folder for the invite. Apparently adding people to secret groups is not an easy thing. C'mon Facebook.

9. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@pachamama: I can't see it!

10. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

****OK FB update- Sorry about all this!! Apparently FB Secret Groups are notoriously difficult. Once the link expires I can't resend. WTF!
    ergggg said she had to change my settings about who could look her up via email.

I am making it "Closed" just for a short while- you should be able to search it and request to join. Can someone try that?
    "March 2018 Babies" (for location I put New York) The icon is a little dove.

11. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@pachamama: I think that's the easiest way, once everyone is in you can make it secret

12. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@pachamama: im having trouble finding it because there are so many groups... Maybe changing the name to "Hellobee March 2018 Babies"

13. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@pachamama: has anyone else found it? There are a couple named "March 2018 Babies"

But I don't know which one is the right one lol

14. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@StrawberryShortie: soo sweet! How old is your DD?

15. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@jhd: DD will be 4 in Sept!
    4 going on 12 lol

Once we get this FB going I can show you all her pic. She's so damn cute

16. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@StrawberryShortie: such a fun age!

17. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

@Reese: now I want a cupcake and I hate cake lol

18. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Reese: @StrawberryShortie: I always want cake.

19. StrawberryShortie

cherry / 241 posts

Anyone still having tons of cramping?
    Mines mostly at night (maybe from trying to suck in all day lol)

20. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@StrawberryShortie: I had a lot last week but not this week. As soon as I say this it will probably start up again lol.

21. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@StrawberryShortie: I do but mine is usually in the morning as soon as I wake up.

22. misolee

persimmon / 1345 posts

Hi all. Was lurking and decided to join 😁

EDD: March 8

First child? I have girl and a boy. My daughter will be 5.5 and my son will be exactly 2 when Lo3!!! is born.

Any symptoms? Just extreme tiredness. I usually don't have morning sickness when pregnant. But I've been so tired

Who have you told? Husband and my parents. Keeping it a secret from my LO1. She will tell everyone

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? I don't know if it's bc it's my 3rd, I'm totally lax about this pregnancy. I haven't gone to a doctors appointment yet. I know I know. July was super busy and I didn't have time. I did make an appt for August 14 which would make me right at 11 weeks. Also, we just got back from Disney and I rode rides that said no pregnant women 😳 Not like roller coasters but the safari ride. It should be okay right?

23. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@misolee: hi Misolee!! A lot of us have moved to a private FB group, we'd love you to join! It's "March 2018 Babies" based out of NY and the background is like a tie dye "baby due in March" wallpaper!!

24. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@misolee: and I would def not worry about the rides, they're just nonsense liability warnings.

25. cyndistar3

pomegranate / 3980 posts

@misolee: welcome! I definitely wouldn't worry, I rode on a couple actual roller coasters when I was probably 4 months pregnant with my first (I didn't know I was pregnant) she is now 8 years old and perfectly fine!

26. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

Girls! I've had a few unknowns ladies want to join our FB group which I think some of us are a little wary of. It's still small and I want to be inclusive so I wasn't too worried but I def undestand wanting to keep it to HBers. Is it time to make the group secret? Are you ok with me allowing the kinda rando in? I'm trying to be delicate about this...

27. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@pachamama: I'm not for randos and I'm okay with making the group a secret at this point

28. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@pachamama: are there any randoms in the group now? There was one or two I couldn't place. I'm okay with it being secret and we can add as needed.

29. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Like 2 or 3 I think but it was hard to tell. I'm gonna go ahead and make it secret and we can add more of we want if that's ok.

30. Ergggg

coffee bean / 47 posts

@pachamama: if you make it secret, can you add me back in?

31. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Ergggg: what is your email?

32. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@pachamama: @Reese: @Mrs.Panda: Yeah I'm also in general getting kind of nervous about it not being secret. I feel nervous that anyone can search the due date groups and see my name.

33. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@pachamama: I say we message the rando's and get their HB usernames - perhaps pinning a note or post of names and usernames would be helpful anyway

34. Ergggg

coffee bean / 47 posts

@Mrs.Panda: pachamama has it already! I was in it but left because I was nervous about it being closed but not secret

35. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Ergggg: yes, just made it secret!! Let's see if I can resend that email...
    ETA: sent!

36. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Reese: that's a good idea .. I was just thinking anyone could pop in HB and join a March group ya know, so if it's just a few (Annie and Fulu and Sandra I think) are we ok with keeping them in?

37. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@pachamama: I mean I'm okay with them being in it since they already are. Nothing like feeling like you're in a close knit group of supportive women then being excluded 😕

38. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@pachamama: thanks for making it secret going forward!

39. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I agree

Yup, I cleaned things up so we should be good. I think it's a nice little group!

40. DR809

apple seed / 2 posts

Hi there! I'm new to the board and excited to be here!

EDD: 3/19/18

First child? 1st child!

Any symptoms? Exhausted, constant nausea, EXTREME bloating - I look like I'm 5 months pregnant now, moody (poor hubby)

Who have you told? close friends and family

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? I'm SO excited but having a lot of anxiety worrying that something will go wrong. Had my 1st U/S yesterday and things looked great but I can't wait until another few months where I feel like it's really there to stay

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee