Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2017 moms!

1. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

Anyone want to share bump pics? I am feeling big already. I'm only 15 weeks! Eek!

2. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Anya: congrats and welcome!!

@Emsmems: You look great! I need to start taking bump pics! I started around 11-12 weeks with my first two babies... poor third kid

3. MenagerieMama

pear / 1547 posts

It's a !! LO is going to have a sister and she seems excited, though to be fair I don't think she understand the difference. DH is a little disappointed but he thought we would have only girls so we was prepared and is excited. Though I'm not sure I could convince him to go for a third now because he said he definitely can't do 3 girls! I'm excited to use LO's baby clothes again

4. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@MenagerieMama: Yay!! Congrats!! I love being able to reuse my favorite outfits for my second son!

My anatomy scan is tomorrow and I'm so ready to see baby girl again!!

5. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

May 2017 Mamas
    May 1: Astro Bee (#2), BrandNewMom (#2)
    May 3: MenagerieMama (#2)
    May 10: lilteacherbee (#3)
    May 11: Clementine12 (#1), schubr03 (#2)
    May 14: JessyMess (#2)
    May 17: Emsmems (#2)
    May 18: Mrs Music (#3)
    May 19: adiamond (#1)
    May 21: franconia1113 (#1)
    May 22: combatlibby (#2)
    May 24: ladymarley (#2)
    May 25: Anya (#2)
    May 29: Mrs. Deer (#3)
    May 30: LemonJack (#2)
    May 31: Onyx81 (#2)

6. Astro Bee

pear / 1503 posts

Just had my anatomy scan this afternoon. Looks like I'll be the first boy mom in our due date month! I'm really looking forward to the brothers meeting for the first time!

7. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MenagerieMama: @Astro Bee: congrats!

Looks like mostly 2+ moms in this group. Do you feel like your pregnancies are going by quickly or slowly this time? I feel like this pregnancy is going to drag on because there's nothing I have to do to prepare this time. I have to get a few things down from the attic, that's it. No researching baby gear, birth class, etc., I don't have to find a pediatrician or a daycare... Bring on the spring!

8. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Astro Bee: Yay, congrats!! It's so fun having two boys!

@Anya: It's been going by super fast, but now at 18 weeks, its starting to slow down again. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant because I'm already chasing two little ones around! Still can't believe I'm almost to the halfway point though!

9. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@lilteacherbee: a forget a lot too. We waited a while to tell anyone and I went out to lunch with my FIL a few weeks ago and I was keeping it a secret at the time. Well I did such a good job of keeping the secret that I almost ordered a cocktail. Not to throw him off the scent but because in my OWN head I did not remember that I was pregnant at all!

10. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

Hello all How is everyone feeling? Anyone else have their anatomy scans yet? Mine is a week from today - we're going to be Team Green this pregnancy

I've been feeling some tentative baby kicks, which never fails to make me smile. I finally heard the heartbeat at my last midwife appt (we couldn't find it the appointment before, but I got an extra ultrasound which I can't complain about). The baby didn't like all that noise and spent the car ride home kicking at me to let me know.

I'm wondering if bruises are a common pregnancy symptom with any of you. I tend to bruise easily (I'm super pale) but they're normally painless. Now I'm regularly getting blue bruises that hurt when touched. Is this a blood volume thing or should I be asking for a new blood check to see if my iron levels are low?

Does anyone have any exciting plans for the holidays?

11. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Clementine12: I started feeling kicks fairly regularly last week! So exciting!

My iron was low during my last pregnancy and I had to take extra supplements, but I can't remember if I bruised easily or not.

No big plans here- just excited to see my boys (3 and 1) having fun on Christmas morning!

12. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

May 2017 Mamas
    May 1: Astro Bee (#2) , BrandNewMom (#2)
    May 11: Clementine12 (#1) , schubr03 (#2)

13. BrandNewMom

cherry / 193 posts

How is everyone?
    It's official, we're Team Green with this one! 22w2d, up about 22lbs and also the size of a house.

14. MenagerieMama

pear / 1547 posts

@BrandNewMom: doing well thanks! I'm 22 wks today and I'm not sure of the weight gain but also feel as big as a house Baby kicks a ton and she's feet down for the longest time now so it's like a constant River Dance on my cervix/bladder it seems like! I can't wait for her kicks to be big enough for LO to feel them. She is so in love already!

15. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@BrandNewMom: @MenagerieMama: 21 weeks and up about 14lbs. I feel enormous DH felt her kick a few nights ago and I can't wait for my 3 year old to feel her (the 16 month old is clueless and just thinks it's fun to lift my shirt and yell "baby!" all the time)

Can't believe we're already over halfway done!

16. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@BrandNewMom: you look great!

I am 20 weeks today! Officially half way there! I'm only up 10 lbs! But I still feel big!!

We had our anatomy scan today! Baby is healthy, everything looked good, and we found out we are having a girl! I can't believe it. I'm so excited that I will have one of each (and we will be done after this one!)!

17. LemonJack

persimmon / 1130 posts

Exciting to see all the updates with genders! We are team green like a couple other May bees, so hopefully the surprise isn't ruined at the ultrasound in a couple weeks. They were really good about keeping everything hidden when we went in for our scan with DD.

@Emsmems: Congratulations! I'm a couple of weeks behind you, but it's hard to believe it's already almost halfway through the pregnancy.

18. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

I'm 21 weeks and just had my anatomy scan yesterday. Everything looks good! I'll have another at 30ish weeks to make sure the placenta had moved out of the way but I'm healthy otherwise. Haven't gained any weight and lost the bloat so not looking to pregnant yet (long torso). I'm anxious for that bump!

I'm still bruising lots but taking a Vit C supplement to help with that.

19. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Emsmems: Congrats on your girl!!

@Clementine12: Yay for a good anatomy scan! And you look great! I'm over here at 21 weeks with #3 and look huge (at least I think so)!

I don't know if it's because I'm a few years older or simply because I have two little kids at home, but this pregnancy is definitely harder. I'm already feeling lots of aches and pains and I still have over 4 months left 😬

20. Mrs. Deer

blogger / persimmon / 1231 posts

Everybody looks great! So exciting. I'm 19 weeks and up 10 pounds. Still needing to take Diclegis but feel pretty good on it. We've for our anatomy scan this Wednesday. Can't wait to see if we're destined for a house full of girls or we'll actually get a boy. Either way, just want to know!

21. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Mrs. Deer: You look great! Can't wait to hear what you're having!!

22. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@lilteacherbee: @LemonJack: thank you! We are excited!
    @Mrs. Deer: @Clementine12: you both look great!! I feel huge! Haha. I've been getting comments about how I look like I'm further along than I am. Annoying but I don't take it personally... I'm just happy to be having a healthy pregnancy!

23. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Emsmems: Your bump looks very similar to mine! I've heard those comments too, but hey, this is my third pregnancy I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy since it's my last, but I'm just so dang tired all the time!

24. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@Emsmems: congrats!

Love all the bumps!

25. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

May 2017 Mamas
    May 1: Astro Bee (#2) , BrandNewMom (#2)
    May 11: Clementine12 (#1) , schubr03 (#2)
    May 26: ocean81 (#2)

26. ocean81

apricot / 431 posts

Joining as a late comer!
    19+4 and due May 26 (team green!) We had our anatomy scan a couple of days before Christmas and the baby looks healthy so I'm starting to feel more relaxed about this pregnancy!
    I saw @Anya: name pop up and you inspired me to join

27. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@ocean81:

28. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@schubr03: how are you?

29. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@combatlibby: hi! How are you?

30. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Excuse the many posts, I wish you could reply to people across pages!

I'm curious if any other May Mamas have found out the sex yet. This board is very girl- heavy so far!

31. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@adiamond: hi there!

32. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@ocean81: Welcome!!

@Anya: I'm wondering, too! Only one boy so far!

33. schubr03

apricot / 486 posts

@Anya: hi! Doing well! I am 22 weeks today! I have had tons of pelvic pain this pregnancy. So that is not fun at all. We did find out we are having another girl! But we have decided to keep it to ourselves! We aren't telling anyone!

34. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@schubr03: another one!

Are you telling people that you don't know or that you're keeping it a surprise? We shared the sex but won't be sharing the name until she's born. For now if someone asks I'm just like "oh we haven't really decided yet..."

35. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@franconia1113: hi how are you doing!

36. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@Mrs Music: hope everything is going well!

37. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@schubr03: Wow, congrats!!

38. Mrs. Deer

blogger / persimmon / 1231 posts

Adding to the May girls! Took this pic today for family and friends.

39. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@Mrs. Deer: adorable!

40. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@JessyMess: how are you?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee