Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2019 Moms!

1. MamaBear87

pear / 1667 posts

Had my first appointment today. They're totally fine with my svt diagnosis so that's a relief! I should get to birth at the birth center (hello water birth! I'm super jazzed)
    I can call this afternoon to schedule my us for 8 weeks. Ah the waiting of early pregnancy 😂

2. yellowbeach

clementine / 833 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

3. MamaBear87

pear / 1667 posts

@yellowbeach: yay!! I was hoping you'd hop on over ☺

4. yellowbeach

clementine / 833 posts

5. MamaBear87

pear / 1667 posts

@yellowbeach: were likely going to do a nipt but will wait until anatomy/early ultrasound for gender. It's just so much more fun to see it I think

But I'd wait for good betas too!

6. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Jess1483: I didn’t know you were expecting! congrats!!

@yellowbeach: Eep! So excited for you! I didn't know you were in VA as well!

7. Jess1483

nectarine / 2296 posts

@yellowbeach: Congratulations! I haven't been around the boards since my second was a baby, but I've caught up on your story a bit. Glad to see your name pop up here!

@dc yoga bee: Thanks It took a lot of time for me to convince DH to try for #3... But he's going to Costa Rica in January and I get another baby (fingers crossed)

8. NCSUchick27

clementine / 944 posts

9. nicollette1189

grape / 92 posts

@yellowbeach: yay!!!

10. MamaBear87

pear / 1667 posts

@nicollette1189: @NCSUchick27: just a heads up as she didn't update on here. Yellowbeach's embie didn't stick. She's taking it pretty well and is glad to have another go this coming month

11. Sams Mom

GOLD / pear / 1673 posts

@MamaBear87: How did your ultrasound go? Was it yesterday? Or have I lost my marbles?

12. magnolia

clementine / 863 posts

Hi mamas! I just got my BFP Sunday so I am joining you all a bit late

EDD: 5/25
    How far along: 4 weeks!
    First child? I have a 3 year old son
    First doctor appointment: I’m waiting for a callback for a screening , from a new obgyn that also has a midwifery/birth center
    Any symptoms so far? My back was killing me yesterday. And I’m extremely tired.
    Who have you told? Just my husband!

I’m a little nervous to join but very excited. I just hope the first trimester flies by

13. MamaBear87

pear / 1667 posts

@Sams Mom: nope not until next Wednesday (I wish it was yesterday, I'm officially impatient) . I had my first appointment last week but that was just chatting. Upside I'm cleared to deliver with the midwives at the birth center

14. MamaBear87

pear / 1667 posts

@magnolia: welcome! Glad to have another momma join us. We aren't too many in May

15. magnolia

clementine / 863 posts

@MamaBear87: thanks for the welcome!

I just heard back from the midwife and they won’t see me until 10 or 11 weeks! but If I have any concerns I can come in before then. It seems like a long time to wait!

16. MamaBear87

pear / 1667 posts

@magnolia: I think that's pretty normal. Waiting for forever sucks though!
    Do you have the same ob as with your little one?

17. magnolia

clementine / 863 posts

@MamaBear87: it’s a new ob/midwife practice for me. My previous OB is a bit too far for me to travel, but I also know I could go back to him if I don’t like the new practice. I really want to have the experience of the birth center/midwife this time. My previous OB saw me at 6 weeks! But I had two losses prior so I think that was why.

You are planning on a birth center as well right?

18. MamaBear87

pear / 1667 posts

@magnolia: I am. I really love the hands on care so hopefully everything goes smoothly

19. Jess1483

nectarine / 2296 posts

@magnolia: Welcome! Yes, a small group this month. Maybe more will join.

My first appointment is October 11. I'll be 9w2d, and it includes our first ultrasound. I was offered the week before but I'd have to find a sub for my class, so I didn't, and now I'm regretting it a tiny bit Oh well...

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee