Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2016 moms!

1. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@delight: I am so glad you got to hear baby's heartbeat!

2. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@winniebee: @MrsRcCar: @Sandy: thanks ladies. Big relief for me. It was also in the 160's, so maybe my guess of girl is correct!

3. littlebear16

cherry / 116 posts

Pretty sure I'm just going crazy, but I swear I can feel baby move. It's like a rolling feeling far down. I didn't feel DD until 18 weeks. I'm only 10 weeks, so I have to be imagining it, right?

4. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@littlebear16: Uh, I swear I felt this baby around 9 weeks. I'm 18.5 weeks now.

5. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@littlebear16: I started thinking I could feel this one at 11 weeks! Just the rolling feelings. At almost 15 weeks I feel flutters.

6. littlebear16

cherry / 116 posts

@avivoca: @delight: Haha, thanks for making me feel less insane!

7. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@littlebear16: @avivoca: @delight: I swear at 9 weeks I could feel movements too. I mean I'm sure it's my uterus stretching out or something but it sure feels similar to baby movement!

8. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

My first appointment with my new OB went better than I could have imagined. I had a good cry last night telling DH what my concerns were and what I was looking for etc. I honestly went into this appointment hopeful but thinking we'd end up switching back to my old clinic.

But straight off he said all the right things and addressed all my concerns without me having to bring them up. He is so empathetic, instills confidence, and is so kind. DH really really liked him too and thinks it is the right choice.

Right away he talked about how hard the anatomy scan is going to be and asked if I had thought about if I wanted to go back to MFM (right next door to his office) or he could arrange for me to go to the high risk group at the neighboring hospital (separated by a few blocks) if it was going to be emotional and difficult for me to go back to MFM.

That's exactly what I needed and wanted this time in a doc. Someone who would proactively address these triggers for me and be compassionate about it

And he confidently and intelligently addressed the concerns I had about the risks associated with this being my 3rd csection. And also spoke really well about the potential risks associated with an IVF pregnancy.

I am so beyond relieved that it was a good appointment. I loved his staff and nurses and even the lab downstairs.

9. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

Also we heard baby's heartbeat and he looks great

10. LatteLove

apricot / 441 posts

@sandy: What a great update! So glad your doctor is so compassionate and understanding! and what a great shot of your little bean

11. littlebear16

cherry / 116 posts

@sandy: Hi baby! Your Doctor sounds amazing! Mine got me through a really rough c section and I've told DH that I would be anxious if I had to have a different one this pregnancy. It's so important to have a doctor you're comfortable with and trust!

12. dragonsword

cherry / 175 posts

Hi all! I got my blood test back, no abnormalities and it's a GIRL. I'M IN TOTAL F-ING SHOCK RIGHT NOW.

13. dragonsword

cherry / 175 posts

@sandy: Your new OB sounds great! So glad to hear you got a good experience. Great pic as well!

14. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@sandy: so happy you are pleased with your doc. That will make everything so much easier. Your babe looks adorable!
    @dragonsword: wow what great news! Congrats on your baby girl!! I'll have to update our list later tonight.

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@sandy: your new doc sounds amazing, so glad you found him!
    @dragonsword: awesome, congrats!

As for me, I found out that I am getting laid off in the next couple of weeks (I work for a non profit), so I need to start job hunting. Hope someone wants to hire a preggo!

16. dragonsword

cherry / 175 posts

@delight: Thank you!
    @LAZB: Thank you and I'm so sorry to hear that news. What type of field are you in?

17. LatteLove

apricot / 441 posts

@dragonsword: Ahh! I can't imagine the shock - I was thinking boy for you too! Congrats

@LAZB: Ugh, so sorry. I know you thought it was coming, but what a lot to take in right now! Thinking good thoughts for a new job very soon!

18. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@dragonsword: thanks, I have worked for anon profit working with kids with disabilities for the last 10 years
    @LatteLove: thanks, hopefully I can find something soon!

19. LatteLove

apricot / 441 posts

@LAZB: I have connections at similar non-profits I would be happy to share! But they are in Chicago and San Diego

20. littlebear16

cherry / 116 posts

@dragonsword: How exciting! Congratulations on your baby girl!

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@LatteLove: that is so sweet of you! We are going to stay in Houston though

22. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

November 2016 Mamas!

CaterW - 11/1 {#2}
    RARA0614 - 11/2 {#1}
    MrsRcCar - 11/2 {#3}
    theknest- 11/2 {#3}
    Narwhal - 11/3 {#1}
    Delight - 11/3 {#2}
    Deserttransplant - 11/5 {#1}
    Daniellealys - 11/6 {#2}
    PinkElephant - 11/7 {#3}
    Tasha - 11/12 {#1}
    LAZB - 11/13 {#3}
    Teacherbee - 11/14 {#1}
    Dragonsword - 11/19 {#2}
    CedarMagnolia - 11/20 {#1}
    Goldengirl - 11/20 {#1}
    Lattelove - 11/21 {#2}
    Kes18 - 11/23 {#2}
    Norcalwayfarer - 11/27 {#2}
    Plainpistachio- 11/28 {#1}
    Sandy - 11/28 {#3}
    M4mi - 11/28 {#2}
    milag64 - 11/28 {#1}
    Mrs. Confetti - 11/29 {#3}
    Littlebear16 - 11/30

23. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

Have I missed anyone's gender announcements or TG symbols?

@LAZB: I'm so sorry about your job. I hope you find something quickly.

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@delight: thank you and no gender announcement from me yet, but we will find out tomorrow!

25. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@LAZB: eeeeeeeek! Can't wait to hear the reveal!

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

It's a boy!

27. dragonsword

cherry / 175 posts

@LAZB: congrats!! Cute reveal!

28. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@LAZB: I am very happy for you. I am sure you are overwhelmed with emotions. Congratulation on your baby boy. He is lucky to have a big sister to take care of him and a big brother to always watch over him

29. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

November 2016 Mamas!

CaterW - 11/1 {#2}
    RARA0614 - 11/2 {#1}
    MrsRcCar - 11/2 {#3}
    theknest- 11/2 {#3}
    Narwhal - 11/3 {#1}
    Delight - 11/3 {#2}
    Daniellealys - 11/6 {#2}
    PinkElephant - 11/7 {#3}
    Tasha - 11/12 {#1}
    LAZB - 11/13 {#3}
    Teacherbee - 11/14 {#1}
    Dragonsword - 11/19 {#2}
    Goldengirl - 11/20 {#1}
    Lattelove - 11/21 {#2}
    Kes18 - 11/23 {#2}
    Sandy - 11/28 {#3}
    M4mi - 11/28 {#2}
    milag64 - 11/28 {#1}
    Littlebear16 - 11/30

30. kes18

apricot / 485 posts

@sandy: that is great, your doctor sounds awesome! what a cute picture!
    @dragonsword: Congrats!! that is awesome!
    @LAZB: yay! Congrats on the BOY! and good luck on the job hunt! That has got to be a little stressful

So I got my phone call late Friday afternoon...all the genetic stuff came back negative (normal) so that is good and it's a BOY ! I should have trusted my instincts, deep down I have been thinking it was probably a boy but I wanted another girl so I think I was denying my feelings lol. I'm sure I will love having a boy just like I love having a girl!

31. dragonsword

cherry / 175 posts

@kes18: Congratulations on the great test results and boy! Boys are sooo sweet.

32. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@kes18: congratulations on a healthy baby boy!! I would love another girl too but know I'd be happy with one of each too.

AFM, just over 15w now and feeling fabulous! No more morning sickness and my energy is coming back! This is where I start to gain all the weight so I'm going to be careful this time

33. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

November 2016 Mamas!

CaterW - 11/1 {#2}
    RARA0614 - 11/2 {#1}
    MrsRcCar - 11/2 {#3}
    theknest- 11/2 {#3}
    Narwhal - 11/3 {#1}
    Delight - 11/3 {#2}
    Daniellealys - 11/6 {#2}
    PinkElephant - 11/7 {#3}
    Tasha - 11/12 {#1}
    LAZB - 11/13 {#3}
    Teacherbee - 11/14 {#1}
    Dragonsword - 11/19 {#2}
    Goldengirl - 11/20 {#1}
    Lattelove - 11/21 {#2}
    Kes18 - 11/23 {#2}
    Sandy - 11/28 {#3}
    M4mi - 11/28 {#2}
    milag64 - 11/28 {#1}
    Littlebear16 - 11/30

34. Mrs. Marshmallow

blogger / apricot / 389 posts

@sandy: So happy everything looks great!

@dragonsword: Yay!! Wonderful news! A sweet little girl on the way

@LAZB: Yay love the photo! @kes18: Congratulations on your news

35. dragonsword

cherry / 175 posts

@delight: yay for feeling better! I had one-two good days last week and then started feeling nauseous and super tired again! Ugh... i had a glimmer of hope. It's still not as bad though, but those days were so good.

I think it's crazy how some of us found out the sex already... i remember when it wasn't until 20+ weeks until we knew!
    Anyone in deep with name hunting yet?

36. caterw

persimmon / 1445 posts

@dragonsword: We still have to wait until 20 weeks to find out Our doc doesn't like to do "unnecessary testing" (although I feel they could just go ahead and test while they are doing all the other ones that they needed five vials of my blood for...)

We are deep on name discussions around here. I think we have settled on a girl name (Julia!), but we cannot agree on a boy name for anything. Hubs has randomly decided he wants a junior, which we decided that we did NOT want both last pregnancy and earlier during this one. DD's name is already very similar to his. Not sure how that will play out...

37. dragonsword

cherry / 175 posts

@caterw: Right!? 5 vials of blood, just test for that x or y!
    My DH and I love the name Julia, but we can't commit!
    Tough call on the junior if your DD already has a similar name... is he trying to take the easy way out?

I like the name Caitlin, but my niece is named Kaylin and I feel like it may be too similar?

38. caterw

persimmon / 1445 posts

@dragonsword: I think he might be trying to just make it easier... We have totally opposite preferences for boy's names. I like what I refer to as "duke names"- Jasper, Theodore, Henry, etc. and hubs wants to name the baby after a comic book character. DD is Anna, so I think classic names match better.

Also- I love Caitlin!!

39. Goldengirl

kiwi / 566 posts

Had NT scan this morning and baby was kicking and flipping around, it was awesome! Also by fluke got NIPT results right before and all the results were great, and looks like we'll be having a boy I read a bunch of threads online where people's gender tests ended up being wrong... but it says it's 99% accurate for boys, so we'll go with that! Feeling excited

40. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

I am hoping to have my genetics results back this week. This weekend was quiet for us. We spent time with my family out of town and shared ultrasound pictures. We are getting announcement pictures done on the 21st. Our family knows but we will be posting it publicly after our pictures are done. There are several friends of mine due around the same time. I just saw last night that my DH's friend is expecting her 4th child in fall as well!

We are back to debating girl names. It probably a moot point because we are likely having another boy but that's ok. I like to have names before we find out.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee