Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2016 moms!

1. littlebear16

cherry / 116 posts

Haven't updated in awhile! My c-section is scheduled for Tuesday! I got the call today with my preop instructions. Made it seem much more real!

Does anyone else's baby feel like they're trying to escape by ramming their heads downward?! It hurts so bad. I had "lightening crotch" with DD1, but it didn't feel anything like this.

@MrsRcCar: I would! I don't get on here often enough to keep up.

2. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@littlebear16: my csection is also scheduled for Tuesday morning! Looks like we'll be due date twins unless these babies decide to come early (I'm telling mine to stay in there!)

3. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@Plainpistachio: happy early birthday! I hope you are able to spoil yourself a little - maybe get some pampering like a pedicure or facial. Or go shopping. The last few days are the hardest - hang in there!

4. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@MrsRcCar: I would except I'm not on FB But I've connect with a few Nov 2016 moms on Instagram (including you :happy:) and would love to stay connected that way with the other Nov 2016 moms that way.

5. Plainpistachio

cherry / 116 posts

@littlebear16: Yes I feel like the baby's head is sometimes ramming down too! I was googling it last night (lol at the late night pregnancy googles "sharp cervix stabbing pain") and I came across lightning crotch and figured that's what it was. My friend called it vagina knives. Weird though because at my appointment two days ago my midwife said he hadn't dropped yet. So maybe he is a little. I wonder if yours is just engaging in the pelvis causing the pain.

@sandy: Thanks! I will try to have my best treat yo self day!

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsRcCar: I would much easier for me to keep up on there.

7. littlebear16

cherry / 116 posts

@sandy: I've been telling mine the same. I get worried every pain is labor starting! My doctor is giving medical care in Honduras right now and won't be back until Monday! Good luck on Tuesday!!

@Plainpistachio: haha! Vagina knives. That's great. I don't get as excited to feel her move anymore because a lot of it just hurts now!

8. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@Plainpistachio: @caterw: @littlebear16: @LAZB: sounds like we could get one started! I will put the group together.

@sandy: I love following you instagram too. 😍

9. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

Ok I created to group and made it secret. PM me on here so we can get everyone added. 😉

10. teacherbee

cherry / 106 posts

@MrsRcCar: How do I do that? lol

11. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@teacherbee: i will post to your wall in gold status and you can message me back your name so I can add you our group. 😊

12. littlebear16

cherry / 116 posts

@MrsRcCar: can you post to my wall too so I can message you?

13. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@MrsRcCar: can you add me to the FB group too?!

How are you ladies doing!? Can't wait to see more updates about babes being born!!

14. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@delight: send me a PM of your facebook name. 😉

15. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Just stalking @sandy: today - hope all is going well with little boys birth today

16. Plainpistachio

cherry / 116 posts

@MrsRcCar: I'd like to join the fb group too. I don't have gold though.

17. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@Plainpistachio: sent you a PM.

18. kes18

apricot / 485 posts

@MrsRcCar: I will join! Do I just post on your wall?

19. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@kes18: yep

20. Dmomma1116

apple seed / 1 posts

@Due Date: my LO is already here! i am confused, I would like to be in a post with those who just gave birth in nov 16, how do i do that?? can anyone help? thank you!!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee