Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2016 moms!

1. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Congratulations to all!!!! October is such a fun month in my family!
    Already have 5 birthdays that month😱 so what is one more?!?
    My Dad is the 3rd
    Mine 9th
    Uncle 15th
    Aunt 16th
    Sister 24th

2. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@FaithFertility: CONGRATS! Welcome, mamma! I was so tickled to see your ! Yay for #2!

We have zero birthdays in October -- or even autumn birthdays -- on my side of the family, but DH has a ton!

3. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Amorini: Thanks! You too!
    We have so many between Sept-Jan it is INSANE!

4. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@Amorini: Yeah I keep snacks and preggie pops on me too. Last pregnancy I would get nauseous if I went more than an hour without eating. At work I would keep tacos in purse. Lol.

@FaithFertility: Welcome and congrats! My husband has an October birthday too, so he's pretty excited. He's the 15th, 4 days after my due date.

5. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@FaithFertility: We have lots of October birthdays too. Mine is the 3rd, H's is the 7th, and my dad's is the 11th. So what's one more?

6. takethelongway

pea / 8 posts

I am brand new to these boards and newly pregnant. We did IVF with an FET and I am currently in a beta limbo so this is a very cautious post, but for now, I am pregnant and I am going to enjoy that

EDD: 10/12

How far along: 4w4d

First child? Yes!

First doctor appointment: First beta was 2/2 (58.5), second beta was 2/4 (90.9) and third beta is tomorrow.

Any symptoms so far? Sore boobs (could be progesterone), slight nausea, backache

Who have you told? Husband, two IF friends, sister

7. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@takethelongway: Yeah, I did IVF / FET, too! Huge congrats! I'm 6w1d today and definitely super anxious and cautious, but I am doing my best to also enjoy these days! I (re)started the "Pregnant after IF" thread since I think we ladies have some extra anxiety and it's good to commiserate and not feel so alone. Feel free to jump in!

8. takethelongway

pea / 8 posts

@Amorini: Thanks! I will jump on there too

9. Kitkat

apricot / 325 posts

@takethelongway: welcome and congrats! I'm due 10/12 too

ETA: @faithfertility just saw you're due 10/12 too! Woohoo!

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Amorini: Hang in there! I struggled with IF and it took almost 3 yrs to have DD! It is definitely scary! And brings so many emotions

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@takethelongway: Congratulations

12. takethelongway

pea / 8 posts

@FaithFertility & @kitkat Thanks for the welcome! I'm happy to have some due date buddies! Can't wait to track your updates

13. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

Oh man ladies. The morning sickness has kicked in....I never really had any with my DS so this is throwing me for a loop.

I hope everyone is feeling well!

14. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@FaithFertility: I'm totally stalking you on here... Just so excited for yoooou!

15. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@petunia354: Same here. It's so bad. I'm not throwing up (yet...) but if I don't eat immediately then I have a really bad day.

16. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

@avivoca: I just got acquainted with the toilet at work It actually made me feel a bit better. I'm now munching on some animal crackers, it's the blandest thing I could find. I hope today isn't too bad for you!

17. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@petunia354: I drank some juice before I left and ate a little bit in the car, then had some cereal at work. I hope it's okay too. I'm working in a construction zone right now so it's a bit dusty which makes me cough and in turn makes me want to puke.... It's going to be a fun day.

18. BUNBUN

apricot / 430 posts

Oh my goodness I'm so bloated! I just had to unbutton my pants at my desk! Is it too early to shop for maternity pants, lol?! Maybe I'll just pick up a bigger pair of work pants at Target

19. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@petunia354: @avivoca: Ugh, sorry ladies. My m/s is so light that it doesn't seem right to call it that ... but it's like a little bit of head-spinning hangover feeling with a tickle in the back of the throat. ETA: Oh and major, urgent hunger! By early afternoon, it usually chills out.

@BUNBUN: I know the feeling! I had a very bloated weekend but, for some reason, today my pants feel okay. I got a BeBand at Target ($17) but I didn't wear it today. I'm not ready to buy actual pants yet...

20. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

@Amorini: Jealous! I've thrown up more today than my entire pregnancy with DS. I didn't know how good I had it Glad you're feeling well for the most part though!

@BUNBUN: I was doing the hair tie trick by probably 6 or 7 weeks during my last pregnancy. I'm all for wearing something that you're comfortable in so go get those bigger pants! You never know, you might need them for a short period after you deliver.

21. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@BUNBUN: I usually get maternity pants around week 5 or 6. I don't like being uncomfortable. Lol. I get like a pair of black slacks and/or yoga pants. And I wear them forever, even when I'm not pregnant. Lol

@petunia354: Oh man, that stinks. Sometimes I wish I could throw up though. I feel like it would be better than constant nausea that I usually have. Mine hasn't quite kicked in yet though. Just car sickness.

22. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@BUNBUN: I was in maternity pants by 9 weeks last time. I gained 10 lbs. in my first tri though.

23. BUNBUN

apricot / 430 posts

@Amorini: @petunia354: @KrzyRiver: @avivoca: Thanks, ladies! So glad to know I'm not the only one

24. stiletto_mom

persimmon / 1183 posts

EDD: October 9th

TTC: 15 months!

How far along: 5 weeks (estimated not doctor confirmed)

First child? YES!

First doctor appointment: Still trying to lock this down. Haven't decided between OB or midwife.

Any symptoms so far?
    - decreased appetite
    - cramps
    - IBS symptoms: bloating, gas, runs, constipation
    - backache
    - frequent urination
    - felling full and hungry at the same time, no nausea
    - sore breasts

Who have you told?
    - husband
    - forums
    - brother

25. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@stiletto_mom: Yay, congrats! Welcome, mamma!

So forget everything I said yesterday about morning sickness. I had car sickness on the way home from work. Perhaps the power of suggestion?

26. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

Yeah, I wasn't having morning sickness, it was actually a stomach bug! And now I'm bleeding. So I'll call the doctor today but it doesn't look good for me.

I'll update later when I know something...

27. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@petunia354: Thinking of you! Hoping all will be okay.

28. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

@Amorini: Thank you!

Too early to see anything on ultrasound but there was no sign of ectopic and my lining was thick, indicating a pregnancy. I had labs done so I'll know more tonight when I get the results. I'm bleeding heavily though so I'm not optimistic.

29. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@petunia354: I've got my fingers crossed for you!

30. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: Awww hahahah
    Come join

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

1st beta 174
    DD's was 72
    I know it's the doubling but that is a good start!

32. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@petunia354: May Many prayers

33. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@stiletto_mom: Congratulations! That is my bday

34. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@BUNBUN: Me too!

35. TeamJH

pea / 11 posts

EDD: 10/11
    How far along: 5w exactly today
    First child? Yes!!! Been TTC for 3+ years
    First doctor appointment: first u/s is 2/16, we also did IVF
    Any symptoms so far? mostly fatigue, I'm napping more on my days off. sore boobs, extra thirsty
    Who have you told? my husband, immediate family, and a few coworkers who knew we were doing IVF this cycle

So excited to meet all you ladies on this journey

36. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@TeamJH: Yay, amazing congrats to you!

37. Kitkat

apricot / 325 posts

@TeamJH: welcome and congrats! I'm in CA too and due 10/12

38. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

Weird. I stopped getting notifications for this.

@petunia354: I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying. I did have a friend who bled through her entire pregnancy so hopefully it's a false alarm.

39. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@TeamJH: @Kitkat: California? I'm jealous. My parents are from there and my whole family lives out there. And my husband is originally from there too. We love it out there and wish we could afford to move.

Looks like my beta hell might be ending soon ladies! Got yesterday's results back: 5186, up from 856 on Friday! I'm waiting for the doctor to call still and hoping they'll schedule my first US soon.

40. petunia354

pomegranate / 3863 posts

My hormone level was 9 yeaterday, so I'm obviously miscarrying. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers, I really appreciated it! I can't believe I'm here again, but it is what it is.

Wishing you all healthy and uneventful pregnancies! I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee