October 2016 moms!

1. Boston terrier mom

coffee bean / 40 posts

Location Canada
    EDD: 10/19
    How far along? 4 weeks
    First child: no 2nd
    First dr appointment: not booked
    Any symptoms: sore boobs, headaches,dizzy and high sense of smell.
    Who have you told: DH and dr

2. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Boston terrier mom: Congratulations! How old is LO #1

3. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

I am petrified to join this and have something go wrong (again!) but I am also desperately needing some early-on folks to talk me off the ledge. So here I am, hoping this doesn't bite me on the bum!

EDD: October 15th (based on IVF transfer)
    How far along? 5+1 weeks
    First child: 2nd child, but 5th pregnancy
    First dr appointment: Already seen OB due to history, but next appt is Feb 29th for early scan.
    Any symptoms: Cramping, bloating, insane giant hormonal pimples, tiredness.
    Who have you told: Most people know our journey, so pretty much everyone who's important to us. And on my blog so you know, all the interwebs

I've had a few betas so far:

12dpo - 28
    17dpo - 286
    20dpo - 1092

I don't think I'll have more, since they make me anxious - just have to pray this one sticks. Did get a 3+ digi this morning so I'm hopeful things are still rising. I'm 22dpo today // 5+1 weeks.

4. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@jaguar: I've followed your story and I know how hard this has been for you. I'm glad you are over here and I can't wait until we are holding our babies in October.

5. Boston terrier mom

coffee bean / 40 posts

@FaithFertility: thanks! my first Lo is two and very busy

6. Boston terrier mom

coffee bean / 40 posts

Did anyone have different symptoms with #2? I feel more anxious this time. No morning sickness and only feel symptoms that come and go.

7. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@Boston terrier mom: Welcome and congrats!!

@jaguar: I'm so glad you're joining us!!

I am still just barely pregnant and I already want to puke up my breakfast.

8. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@jaguar: I'm so incredibly happy for you, and soooo excited we are due date buddies!!!!

9. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Boston terrier mom: anxious hie?! About not having g symptoms?!

I am feeling anxious in general, knowing all we need to get ready...DD being a siblings etc.....lol

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Boston terrier mom: I bet DD is 14 months!

11. LatteLove

apricot / 441 posts

I started bleeding this morning. since my lines never got darker on my pregnancy tests, I think it's safe to assume it was a chemical pregnancy.

12. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@LatteLove: Ugh I'm so sorry

13. Boston terrier mom

coffee bean / 40 posts

@FaithFertility: anxious that I have no symptoms and that the dr asked me to re do my betas.she said they were low but didn't give me a number. I have no patience to wait for results.

14. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

I'm probably getting way ahead of myself, but I started another Shutterfly photo book to document this pregnancy. I did one with T and I treasure it so much. I wrote down everything and have a lot of pictures. I don't want to miss out on making one for this pregnancy and it'll be easy to get behind with a toddler keeping all of my attention. Lol

15. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Boston terrier mom: Awwww I'm sure all is OK!
    My OB this pregnancy stated that my first were on the lower end at over 170, I think OB are not as sensitive as RE, my first beta with DD was 74 so I know the game!
    They usually do 2 as to see numbers double regardless of first number!
    Hang in there!!!!

16. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@LatteLove: I'm so sorry. I had a chemical a couple years ago. Are you bleeding heavily or just spotting?

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@LatteLove: ughhhh I'm so sorry! I pray it's only break through spotting! Prayers!

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@artsyfartsy: funny I just thought I need to take pics of my pee sticks for chat book

19. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@Boston terrier mom: Ah yes, welcome to beta hell. I just got out of that. No need to be anxious tho. One number means nothing, it's the rise the matters. Low numbers are fine as long as they rise appropriately. Doctors just don't like low numbers. And my mother didn't know she was pregnant with my brother until she was 8 weeks because she had zero symptoms. Lol. She never felt sick or tired or anything the whole 9 months. So lack of symptoms isn't a bad sign, although I still find myself hoping for more of them. I'm probably asking for trouble. Lol

20. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@artsyfartsy: That's a great idea! I think I might do that. Hubby and I have had multiple losses, so this will be our only child. And I want to enjoy and remember this pregnancy. So I think I'm going to steal your idea. Lol. I'll probably wait just a couple more weeks tho....just in case.

21. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@KrzyRiver: Steal away! It made it easier to keep track of everything instead of writing in a journal. Plus I could pop my weekly pictures right in.

22. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@LatteLove: I'm sorry to hear that

Is anyone else in here still breastfeeding? LO2 turned 1 recently and she hasn't weaned yet.

23. LatteLove

apricot / 441 posts

@KrzyRiver: it's not heavy, but moderate like my periods usually are... I also stopped feeling nauseous last night which was a big clue for me that it wasn't sticking.

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whiskers: DD has been weaned from about 11 months so little less than 3 months!

25. Goosey

apple seed / 1 posts

EDD: October 5th
    How far along? 6 weeks 4 days
    First child? No, 2nd. my first just turned 3
    First Dr appt: Feb. 26th
    Any symptoms: sore boobs, nausea, so tired!
    Who have you told? DH

26. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Goosey: I was born in MN
    Welcome and congrats!

27. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@whiskers: Thanks hun, I still feel like I'm jinxing things by being here, but I am being brave.

@artsyfartsy: Oh you poor thing. No real symptoms here except feeling a bit shady and lots of cramps/back aches.

@LatteLove: Have you had betas done, hun? I am crossing my fingers for you. x

@FaithFertility: I was so scared to even look up my due date (been there too many times) but... I did it. I just hope this one is remembered for a happy reason and not a sad one.

5w2d... exactly 2 weeks til our first scan. I am alternating between so excited to completely petrified that there will be nothing there.

28. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@FaithFertility: nice. I am trying to decide if I should be actively trying to wean her or not. I weaned LO1 around 14 months. I don't really love the idea of being pregnant and breastfeeding. I need to research it some more, I guess.

29. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@jaguar: I understand that, I just hope time moves quickly for you over these next few weeks.

30. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

I'm joining in too!
    EDD: October 7th
    How far: 6 weeks 2 days
    First child: 2nd. Dd is 14 months.
    Dr appt: none yet, I need to schedule one.
    Symptoms: so congested and tired. So much so that I'm finally admitting this isn't just a cold.
    Who have you told: dh and the girls from dd's due date board.

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Miss Ariel: Welcome friend!

32. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whiskers: Yeah, DD pretty much weaned her self! Which was nice, sad but nice!

33. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@whiskers: we're still breastfeeding. Only twice a day though, morning and at night. I keep saying we're going to drop the morning one, but haven't yet.

@FaithFertility:

34. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@Goosey: @Miss Ariel: Yay! Welcome!

This kid is wasting no time. Nausea and heartburn already.

35. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@Miss Ariel: awesome. Between teething and sickness DD2 has actually been nursing more instead of less lately. We have no real schedule and how long she actually nurses isn't consistent either. So i don't even have particular feeds to drop. With DD1 i just cut her off one day and i was more upset than she was over it (my hormones went crazy).

36. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

I hope it's okay to go ahead and make a list! I like having the visual so I can remember everyone's stats. Looks like 10/11 and 10/12 are really popular!!

Let me know if I missed anyone or messed something up. I had to make this really quickly and skimmed through.

October 2016 Babies!

Sept 30 or Oct 1 - Avivoca (#2)
    Oct 1 - Amorini (#1)
    Oct 5 - Goosey (#2)
    Oct 7 - Miss Ariel (#2)
    Oct 10 - ThePickleMonster (#1)
    Oct 11 - KrzyRiver (#1)
    Oct 11 - BunBun (#1)
    Oct 11- TeamJH (#1)
    Oct 12- KitKat (#1)
    Oct 12 - FaithFertility (#2)
    Oct 12 - Takethelongway (#1)
    Oct 15 - Jaguar (#2)
    Oct 19 - Boston Terrier Mom (#2)
    Oct 21 - Whiskers (#3)
    Oct 26 - ArtsyFartsy (#2)

37. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@artsyfartsy: Awesome Thanks!

38. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

DH and I were talking names last night..... already... lol
    We have our boy name from the list with #1 it will be his name and initials A.J.
    But girl names are SOOO hard this time! I know we have tons of time, but we had DD named picked out basically since marriage!

39. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@FaithFertility: A.J. is so cute! For us we have 10 possible girl names we like. Boy names are tough. Coming up with T's name was a nightmare.
    DH and I have been discussing a boy name since T was born haha. We figured it would be tough (and it was) but I think we have one picked. I'll have to find out for sure that it's a boy before I can really be 100% on it.

40. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@FaithFertility: @artsyfartsy: I have a girl's name that is my favorite, currently, but committing to it later will be a whole 'nother ball game. Boys names I am at square one again because favorites from before have lost their luster.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee