Login/Register

October 2016 moms!

1. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whiskers: awww that stinks, sorry!
    @jaguar: None yet....

2. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@jaguar: Yes, I'm having weird dreams every night and they're so vivid. Last night I had weird dreams about right before I woke up in the morning I had zombie dreams. Wtf?! Lol. That's what I getting for letting my son watch iZombie I guess.

3. TapDancer

cherry / 246 posts

@jaguar: Yes! Absolutely crazy dreams every night. Always a very odd mix of characters, twisting stories, etc. Pretty amusing! Nothing scary/nightmarish yet, but I have had a few rage-worthy ones. Last night I dreamt about my date from Junior prom! We were opening up an Indian food restaurant together (??)

4. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@whiskers: Oh no!! That's so frustrating.

5. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@KrzyRiver: @TapDancer: LOL! Ok, I feel better now. The first dream I woke up in a hot sweat because my hubby had just thrown a spider at me. It was awful!

6. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@jaguar: I've been having bad dreams, too.

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Happy Sunday! I think I am FINALLY getting some energy back!
    I weighed myself at Publix and think I'm about 5lbs up, I don't remember what I was with DD! I am breaking out some maternity shorts.... bump is bumping!

8. Paddington10

cherry / 155 posts

Anyone else dealing with bad headaches in the second trimester? So tempted to use Advil because Tylenol just isn't cutting it!

9. Paddington10

cherry / 155 posts

@winniebee, welcome to the boys club congratulations!

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Paddington10: I had a BAD one a few days ago, little caffeine helped me!

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

14 weeks today and feeling big!!!!

12. TFrances

apricot / 286 posts

@Paddington10: I've been getting some horrible ones off and one. Drinking a bit of caffeine seems to help out a lot.

13. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

Guys, baby kicks are THE BEST! They are so teeny tiny right now, like bubbles popping, and I can just barely feel them on the outside sometimes. But they are the best!

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@avivoca: totally agree!!!!!!

15. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@avivoca: so jealous! Stupid anterior placenta.

16. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

16 weeks y'all.

17. winniebee

@FaithFertility: lookin good!

@avivoca: 16 weeks! I have that top too

18. winniebee

12 weeks

19. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

@Paddington10: YES!! terrible headaches. I usually try to drink a ton of water and eat something, then ice on my head, and then sleep. Sometimes I take Tylenol but it doesn't usually help so I skip it these days.

20. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

LOVE all these bump pics! 3 days shy of 15 weeks here.
    (Don't mind the white marks on the mirror. Most are just rips in my jeans. While we don't use this bathroom to get ready in, I should go in and clean the mirror. Oops!) 😳

21. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@FaithFertility: I love your top!
    @winniebee: This is my fave pregnancy shirt! I'm so glad it's warm enough for summer clothes!
    @waiting4you: Looking good!

22. winniebee

@waiting4you: I see a little bump

23. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

Love the bump pictures! I didn't like the one I took this week, so I'll take one later this week and post. Lol.

24. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

So funny. Anyone found themselves eating something and laughed because you'd clearly need to be pregnant to think what you're eating would taste good?
    They opened this new pizza place by us that you can pick all your own toppings. Set up kind of like a chipotle. Choose as many as you'd like from a long line of options. Since I'm still super finicky about food, this is a great option. Today's pizza toppings; chicken, spinach, roasted garlic, grilled zucchini, artichoke hearts and pineapple. So random, but surprisingly delicious!

25. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@waiting4you: that does sound delicious! Although probably something I'd still eat even not being not pregnant! Ha!

26. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@waiting4you: Yes, my dinner last night was totally a pregnant lady dinner. We had a big late lunch that was so healthy and filling, so I wasn't super hungry for dinner but still needed something. I made a plate of lightly salted hard-boiled eggs and fresh strawberries. Totally weird combo!

27. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@waiting4you: @winniebee: @avivoca: @FaithFertility: Cute bumps, ladies!

28. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@jaguar: Yes to the strange dreams, though I do usually have strange dreams quite often... For me, I think they are anxiety dreams. My brain is working through some stuff!

29. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@avivoca: @waiting4you: @winniebee: ahhh love the bumps!!!!!

30. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@waiting4you: One of my previous pregnancies I would get so excited for spinach. I HATE spinach. Lol. I haven't had any weird cravings this pregnancy.

I had a dream last night that we found out the sex of the baby and it was a girl. I've also got everyone around me saying they think it's a girl. I'm getting annoyed because I don't want to convince myself it's a girl. Lol. I don't have a preference and I would never be disappointed, but I might be bummed if I'm convinced it's one and I'm wrong.

31. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

@KrzyRiver: I'm kinda the same way you are about listening to people's guesses. My mom, who I see frequently, knows how to sew. She's pushing for a girl because they are a lot easier to make things for. And while I have no preference, it's hard not to start thinking about all the sweet little dresses and things she could be sewing if it is a girl. Time will tell! We're having our gender reveal party on the 30th.

32. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

This is the most unflattering just-awake-messy-bathroom photo, but I woke up with all sorts of stretching aches and pains & I think my belly might look a bit different this morning! (Well, from my usual belly that is.) 😂

I'm 14 weeks + 3 days

Side note: anyone else having round ligament pain or lightning crotch/shooting pains already? I remember this from Georgia. Ouch!

33. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@jaguar: You look so great! I've had tons of stretching pains and today I had some Braxton Hicks contractions

34. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@avivoca: Getting lots of little baby kicks here too! Loving it!

@jaguar: I didn't get lightning crotch with T but I'm totally having it already. I knew what it was as soon as it happened. Lightning crotch is definitely the best explanation. Lol!

35. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@artsyfartsy: Lightning crotch is AWFUL.

36. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@avivoca: @artsyfartsy: So jealous of the baby kicks!! Only 12+2 over here, so likely still have a little while to go. Especially since I have a tilted uterus.

37. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@jaguar: I often get stretching pains after I pee, like my bladder is no longer supporting it well and it gets mad.

I doubt I'll feel early baby kicks. I've never really felt movement from the inside (only on the outside) with all my pregnancies, and the placentas have been in different spots.

38. TFrances

apricot / 286 posts

@jaguar: Oh the ligament pain!!!! It's horrendous. I also have a lot of scar tissue, so that's probably making it even worse. I'm feeling ya!

39. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

Took some hilarious pictures of DD in a "big sister" shirt this morning for an Instagram announcement--needless to say, at 15 months old, there's a lot of blur! We'll probably post in the next week or so....I'm 12+3.

40. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@winniebee: Stoooop you are so cute!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee