Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2016 moms!

1. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@waiting4you: Yay welcome!!

@jaguar: Stay strong!

@FaithFertility: We're going to the library today so I'm hoping that helps. Lol

2. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@waiting4you: Welcome! What a journey, so glad you are here.

The hormones are strong with this one. I feel so emotional and irrational. 4 weeks until my first u/s and dr appt. I really hope they fly.

3. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

I woke up feeling much better today. T slept almost all night in his bed. Lately he's been sleeping with me and it's so uncomfortable. After I put up a pillow wall on the other side of the bed to keep him from rolling out we're basically sharing a twin size.

DH and I committed to putting him back to sleep in his own bed instead of taking the "easy way" and I only had to get up with him once to put him back to sleep. So I finally slept well and feel much better! Going to try and tackle my to do list today with my "helper" following me around lol.

4. TapDancer

cherry / 246 posts

@waiting4you: Congrats and glad you jumped in!

@LURLEEN_LUMPKIN: Welcome! We are close in EDD

I'm 5w 2d today. Still only a few symptoms (sore boobs, slight waves of nausea but not too bad). Main issue is trying to get through the horrendous migraines with limited pain relief options. And without seriously impacting my performance/attendance at work. Ugh. These early days are exciting, but rough, that's for sure.

Hope everyone has a good day!

5. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

I'm jumping in here in an effort to think positively about a very new pregnancy. I got a very faint positive test on Saturday (12 dpo) and this is my first real cycle following a late December D&C (and also following a natural miscarriage in June but I did successfully have a healthy baby in 2012). I didn't join the other due date boards but I'm thinking I could stand to think positively.

EDD: 10/31/16
    How far along: 4 weeks
    First child? Second. LO1 is 3.5.
    First doctor appointment: Nothing booked yet. I'm planning to do a beta around 6 weeks because it is required to book the u/s. I plan to do an u/s at 8 weeks. I had a blighted ovum in December so I want to make sure to go late enough so if the news is bad, it will be late enough to be decisive.
    Any symptoms so far? Sore chest. I woke up with a cold/sore throat the same day as my positive HPT so it's hard to know what's causing my headache, etc.
    Who have you told? My husband, my acupuncturist, and two of my sisters in that order.

6. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@Shantuck: Oh, so exciting! Congrats! October is shaping up to be a month of miracle babies!

@waiting4you: Yay, you're here!

@artsyfartsy: Good sleep is so crucial! Glad you have a strategy for feeling a little better.

7. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

@Shantuck: welcome!

8. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Shantuck:

9. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@artsyfartsy: We have been struggling with sleep too! Hopefully we both get some good winks!

10. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

October 2016 Babies!

Sept 30 or Oct 1 - Avivoca (#2)
    Oct 1 - Amorini (#1)
    Oct 5 - Goosey (#2)
    Oct 7 - Miss Ariel (#2)
    Oct 10 - ThePickleMonster (#1)
    Oct 11 - KrzyRiver (#1)
    Oct 11 - BunBun (#1)
    Oct 11- TeamJH (#1)
    Oct 12- KitKat (#1)
    Oct 12 - FaithFertility (#2)
    Oct 12 - Takethelongway (#1)
    Oct 13 - Waiting4you (#1)
    Oct 14 - SDMomma (#2)
    Oct 15 - Jaguar (#2)
    Oct 19 - Boston Terrier Mom (#2)
    Oct 21 - Whiskers (#3)
    Oct 23 - Tapdancer (#1)
    Oct 25 - Lurleen_Lumpkin (#1)
    Oct 26 - ArtsyFartsy (#2)
    Oct 31 - Shantuck (#2)

11. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

@artsyfartsy: thanks for keeping up with this!! I just took a screen shot of it so I can try to reference/remeber once everyone starts finding out if multiples we may have to add that to the list! Anyone on here find out they are having twins/more yet?

12. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@waiting4you: Nope our dating u/s is Friday!

13. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

@FaithFertility: same here!! Super interested to see what's up. While everything I've read says HCG and progesterone levels don't correlate to multiples, mine are pretty high (especially my progesterone which was at 566 at 5w4d!!) want to make sure everything is ok and we see heartbeat etc. Feeling good that I haven't had any spotting or anything that has me "worried" but that could always change in 1 second.

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@waiting4you: Your progestrone was 566?!?! I had no idea levels wen that high??

15. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

@FaithFertility: yes, crazy right? That was on 2/15. It was up from 463 on 2/8.

16. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@waiting4you: Yeah, what is your HCG?!

17. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@waiting4you: There's only one bun in my oven, unless there happened to be a split in the last week.

18. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

@FaithFertility: on 2/15 (the day the progesterone was 566) my HCG was 9613.

19. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@waiting4you: If you don't have two bebes in there, I'll eat my hat!

20. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@waiting4you: ummmm
    I'd bet on two, or three!!!!!

21. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

@jaguar: @FaithFertility: I'm hoping for just one. Hubby is hoping for 2. We shall see. 3 would be scary not just because 3 is scary, but I'm pretty small so that would be rough.

22. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@waiting4you: Well praying for what is ment to be for you!!!!!!!

23. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@waiting4you: Wow!! My bet is on twins!!

I may or may not get an ultrasound next week. I'll be a day shy of 6 weeks. Probably won't get one until my next appointment.

I don't think I'm having multiples though. Although I leaned against the counter today and my lower belly had no give.

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

I just wiped and it was a tinge pink?! Don't know why I even looked?!
    My heart is in my feet!

25. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@FaithFertility: Praying so hard for you! That's how it was for me. I just started sobbing.

26. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@avivoca: none since?! IDK what to think!

27. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@FaithFertility: Nope! A lot of my pregnancy symptoms have died down though since I took the meds, so I'm equal parts worried and wondering how long I had that bladder infection because I feel freaking fantastic 50% of the time. The rest of the time, I'm sleeping or feeling bad from something I ate.

28. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@avivoca: Well I know light spotting is and can be normal!
    I haven't had many symptoms other than so tired and a few days of gagging! That is normal too!

29. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@FaithFertility: irritated cervix, maybe? Try not to stress.

30. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@FaithFertility: Don't stress!! Fingers crossed it's just some normal first trimester spotting.

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whiskers: Thanks, I'm OK now! But seeing it made my heart sink!!!!
    Hasn't happened again, thankfully!@artsyfartsy:

32. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@FaithFertility: It could be a small SCH from the embryo moving too. That's what mine ended up being. I haven't had any spotting since last Sunday (the only time I had spotting).

33. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Little more but brownish!
    I am so scared!

34. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@FaithFertility: Brown is good. It's old blood, not new. Hugs!

35. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@FaithFertility: Sounds like a little bit more of whatever happened last night which I would think would mean there wasn't any more.

36. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@FaithFertility: Spotting is totally normal, try not to stress. Brown is good because you're not actively bleeding. Could have been a small hemorrhage or something, which is normal. I've been spotting off and on all week and today we saw a perfect little baby at our ultrsound.

37. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

I've been avoiding this board as my ultrsound got closer because I was getting so scared. My last pregnancy the baby never got bigger than 6w 3d, which is what we were last week. But baby measured 7w 2d today with a heart rate of 157! He looked so big compared to last week, I couldn't stop crying.

38. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

Here's our little bean!

39. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

@KrzyRiver: huge congratulations!!! And thanks for sharing the pic of your bean with us!! What an exciting day for you! Enjoy these moments of comfort!!

40. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

Ok, a little nervous. I'm in the process of switching over from my IVF dr. to a regular OBGYN, though I have to find a new one as my current Dr. that I LOVE, doesn't deliver at the hospital by our new home (she delivers at a less desirable hospital that is at least 30 mins away from our home with no traffic). We literally live across the street from a wonderful hospital now. So I've done a ton of research starting with who's covered by my insurance, then searched for a small practice/2 dr. Practice instead of a large group practice, and then someone who has knowledge/experience with infertility, and female because that's just my preference. Narrowed it down to 3. Was hoping to set up an appointment to just "meet" the Dr. Before selecting one but apparently that's not how this goes. Went with the one I felt most comfortable with based on website, credentials, office staff friendliness, and ease of making appointments. Why do I still feel like this is a HUGE decision and worry if I'm picking the right one? Should my research alone be enough? To go thru getting all my records transferred and set up as a new patient and then walk in and be unsure?! If I decide it isn't the dr for me, how quickly will I be able to get in to see someone new without missing any milestone appointments/tests? Am I just being a crazy pregnant control freak?!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee