Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2018 moms

1. Silva

cantaloupe / 6017 posts

@YogiRunner: wow, congratulations- sounds like a smooth induction!

2. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@yogirunner: congrats!!!!

3. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: @kmomartin: @yogirunner: congrats!

4. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

10/4: Mrs. Bells      
    10/5: Yogirunner        
    10/20: Silva       
    10/22: Alwayssunny755       , Littleblessings      
    10/24: Yogifish       
    10/30: Buttermilk 

Deliveries

10/3 Anbanan15  
    10/8 Kmomartin 
    10/8 Ms. Mermaid

Updated list congrats to you whom have delivered. As for everyone else, how are you feeling? Any induction/cesarean dates scheduled? I'll add those to the list

5. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 49 posts

@Ms.Mermaid @yogirunner congrats!!!!

6. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 49 posts

@littleblessings: Hanging in there! Ready to be done. I went into labor with my 1st a few days prior to her due date so I'm wondering if it will be any day now. Next appt. is Friday if I make it to then, they'll do a membrane sweep and talk about induction options.

7. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

I have an induction tomorrow morning. Wish me luck yall. It's my first induction out of 4 babies.

8. Silva

cantaloupe / 6017 posts

@littleblessings: I hope it goes smoothly!!! Seems like you’re a good candidate for an easy one

I’m hanging in there. Not sleeping well and pretty uncomfortable. Appointment Tuesday morning, will request a sweep if they can

9. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@littleblessings: good luck! This induction was very smooth, mostly bc my body knew what to do once they started.

10. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Silva: @Ms.Mermaid: thanks for the luck. I'm a bundle of nerves. Less than 6 hours until check in and I've been up all night.

11. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@littleblessings: good luck! The nice thing about being induced is that you can get ahead of any pain management and get some rest while you wait for the magic to happen. Can’t wait to hear your update!

12. Silva

cantaloupe / 6017 posts

@littleblessings: hope you are doing well!

13. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Everlee Cyrus was born at 8:09 pm today. Contractions from the induction started at 9:40. I was at a 2. At 12:30 dr came in and broke my water. I was still at a 2. At about 1:30 I got the epidural. The epidural worked lovely until 6pm when suddenly it stopped working entirely. At 6:30 they pushed a bolus through the epidural with no results. At 7pm I got on my hands and knees in tears. Went from a 6-7 to full in a matter of minutes. I pushed in hands and knees and Everlee was born at 8:09. It was the most pain I've ever experienced. So relieved to have her here though.

14. Silva

cantaloupe / 6017 posts

@littleblessings: congratulations!!!

15. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

Just popping to say congrats to all the October mams who've already had their little ones!

I am still pregnant, 39weeks tomorrow. Our first was induced at 41weeks so not really holding my breath for anything to happen yet.

16. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 49 posts

@littleblessings: Congratulations!

17. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@littleblessings: congratulations!!!!

@yogifish: also over here still pregnant. 38 weeks today. I’m feeling like he won’t be more than a week early.

18. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Silva: @yogifish: @alwayssunny722: @buttermilk: thank you ladies! Hang in there.

I did end up getting the tubal ligation. Honestly waking up from the anesthesia was worse than in incision pain. Of course I woke up in respiratory distress. They said it was probably due to the strain on my throat during labor and delivery. None the less I'm stable with a nice raspy voice. Lol. I will update the list in a few hours.

19. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

10/20: Silva         
    10/22: Alwayssunny755

Beautiful Deliveries

10/3 Anbanan15    
    10/8 Kmomartin   
    10/8 Ms. Mermaid 
    10/10 Yogirunner
    10/15 Littleblessings

How is everyone doing? Hanging in there? Anyone holding babies that aren't listed as delivered?

20. Silva

cantaloupe / 6017 posts

I have had early labor signs and prodromal labor on and off since Wednesday. My kids are at my parents for the night because I had some pink mucus today and was feeling optimistic, but nothing besides diarrhea all day today. I've gone on two walks and been on the ball, and even used my pump a little. I'm really having a hard time- my husbands 2 weeks off start tomorrow. My son is feeling sad and missing me. I keep thinking it will happen at any minute, but now I'm feeling really discouraged and wondering what I"m going to do if I go way over.
    Next appointment is Monday and hopefully I can get a sweep. I will also schedule an induction at that point and hope I don't get bumped, I guess.

21. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Silva: hang in there

In other news I’m officially OVER IT

22. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@Silva: sounds really promising. I was right there with you, so antsy with family and work all set up, so I can completely commiserate, but it really can’t be long now. Hang in there!!

23. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 49 posts

@Silva: Hang in there!

24. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 49 posts

@buttermilk: Yes! Team OVER IT!

25. Silva

cantaloupe / 6017 posts

Rosalind (Rosie) was born this morning at 4:21! Awesome, smooth, straight forward delivery. The epidural was great, I pushed for 4 minutes! My previous deliveries were pretty eventful and this was so lovely and peaceful, even.

26. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@Silva: Yay! Welcome Rosie! I love hearing those easy birth stories. And 4 minutes, holy cow! Congratulations and enjoy your sweet new girl

27. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

10/22: Alwayssunny755  

Beautiful Deliveries

10/3 Anbanan15      
    10/8 Kmomartin      
    10/8 Ms. Mermaid    
    10/10 Yogirunner  
    10/15 Littleblessings 
    10/21 Silva

@Silva: congratulations! I knew it wouldn't be long before she came

We are waiting on the boys now. Hang in there ladies.

28. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 49 posts

@Silva: Congratulations! So glad you had an easy and peaceful delivery!

Today is my due date, baby is comfortable and I'm plateaued at 3cm. Had a membrane sweep and unless something happens before then, I'm going in for induction on Thursday!

29. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Silva: congratulations!!!

@alwayssunny722: oooh good luck!

I’m 39 weeks. Have had a lot of nausea and diarrhea since the weekend. Hoping that means my body is preparing for labor. I’m crossing my fingers for a baby this Friday. That’s when my favorite midwife who also delivered my daughter is on call 24 hrs.

30. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 49 posts

After a successful induction and my first epidural, our baby boy was born today in about 3 pushes! I can’t believe it! We are resting in the recovery wing. Hope everyone is doing well.

31. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@alwayssunny722: that’s amazing! Congratulations mama!!

32. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

Congrats to all the October mamas so far! Our little guy was born October 25 after a short labor and no induction needed this time around.

33. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@yogifish: yay!! Congrats

34. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

Tomw is my due date. No sign of baby. Ack!

35. alwayssunny722

coffee bean / 49 posts

@yogifish: Congrats mama!

@buttermilk I hope we get to hear from you soon, hang in there!

36. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@alwayssunny722: Me too! Currently 3 days overdue. I have an induction scheduled for Tuesday but hoping he comes on his own before then. I lost a huge blob of mucus plug yesterday morning. Thought for sure things would get going last night, but they never did. I may try a low dose of castor oil tomorrow morning.

They sent me to PETU on Tuesday due to high blood pressure, but everything came back normal after some labs and tests. They would have let me stay and get induced then, but I wanted to give him more of a chance to come on his own.

37. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@buttermilk: we're in very similar shoes. I'll 1 day over due now (nov 1st) and I have an appointment on Tuesday too. But that appointment we'll schedule the induction in the the following couple of days. They offered to schedule at this last appointment but I rather wait a little longer to..

38. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@buttermilk: hey! I was in a very similar boat three weeks ago... 5 days overdue, had a bloody show the week prior and still nothing... I was also sent to triage for borderline high BP. Once I got there it came down but my labs also came back borderline so they did keep me and induced. At that point I was pretty over it and happy to not have to drive back in and set up emergency care again for my 2 year old, so I was like let’s just get this party started.

Before that I tried every trick in the book to get him to come on his own. Nothing helped kick start labor, but I do think all my walking/activity got him to drop nice and low and helped me dilate enough that my induction was smooth and I pushed for less than 15 min.

You’re so close no matter what! Good luck and keep us posted!

39. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@RKitty: what’s with all these late babies!? I hope the babe comes nice and easy and soon!

40. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@RKitty: @yogirunner: I just keep reminding myself that once he is here, he's here forever. I'm less opposed to an induction this time since I'm already 3.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced, and my body has been through birth before. But would still like to avoid it if possible. I've been doing LOTS of walking, lots of sex. Taking every opportunity to spend one-on-one time with my 3yo daughter. I think that makes it more bearable.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee