Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

As for me, I am in over my head on Estrogen dominant cycles with thyroid problems which leads to low progesterone research/lost down the Google rabbit hole. Since I wake up for a couple hours every night, may as well make it useful

I haven't been temping because I haven't been sleeping well, so this month is going to be a very laissez faire month for me. I'm only using OPKs and a butchered SMEP schedule due to my husband being back on overnights.

2. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@Sams Mom: Your new pic is so sweet! I love it. I'm sorry about the sleep trouble. I've been waking every night at 3:30 and wondering if it's a progesterone thing. Does prog mess with your sleep?

@paranundrum: happy birthday!

@Kaohinani: I often think FFs alerts/messages are odd and don't align with what I see. I would be happy with the rise you've had after the dip if it was my chart. Fingers crossed!

@creativemomma15: Looks positive to me!

AFM, blood work is in. Trying not to think about it while I wait to hear what the result is. Come on, little bean!!

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@foodiebee: low progesterone can have the same side effects as a screwed thyroid (bad sleep, weight gain, depression, lack of energy). At least that's what I've read.

4. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh hmmm. I hope I don't have low progesterone bc I'm getting stabbed in the rear every night with giant PIO injections and they better be doing something!

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@foodiebee: high progesterone can also cause insomnia so I wouldn't be too worried ☺

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Thank you, ladies.

@paranundrum: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

Completely UNRELATED to birthdays- I've been on the phone ALLL morning. On with the RE office, OBGYN's office, Tricare for referrals, Billing at the hospital (bc we were billed $145 2x for the same services at the OBGYN's office even though I paid!!!) ... I even did a 3-way call with Tricare and the RE's office just to find out that I don't need a referral for the RE because we are no longer "Prime" but rather "Select." This is INSANE. πŸ˜‚ I HAD to take it into my own hands as, come to find out, TRICARE never received the referral; the RE didn't accept the referral request from the OBGYN's office because it hadn't gone through TRICARE; the RE was unaware that we had Select and didn't need a referral and the OBGYN'S office didn't process it correctly knowing we had Select, therefore, it was "LOST in SPACE." WTH!!! πŸ˜ΆπŸ€¨πŸ˜’πŸ˜–πŸ˜£ Anyway, it SHOULD be fine now (billing was cleared up as well - a glitch in the system) and, as soon as I turn in the paperwork and bring in my records, I can schedule a consultation which includes an ultrasound and bloodwork and possible testing on DH. 😁

7. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Good luck today!

@QBbride: Even without O-1, that's a pretty good BD track record. Fingers crossed for you!

@lioness21: Good luck! I was also sure I wouldn't get a BFP, so you never know.

@Kaohinani: Your CD11 temperature is an outlier, and the only way that FF could classify that chart as a "downward trend." I would think they'd have more advanced analytics that would take outliers into account. Looks like an upward trend with an implantation dip to me

@creativemomma15: Looks good! Time to BD.

@paranundrum: Happy Birthday! Enjoy the cake!

@foodiebee: Early pregnancy 100% messes with your sleep. The first time I was pregnant I used to wake up between 4 and 4:30 every morning. Fingers crossed this is a good sign for you!

8. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@yellowbeach: Good luck and enjoy your day.
    @paranundrum: Happy Birthday! Enjoy the cake. I'll be having a cupcake for my newly turned 4yo. It's a good birthday.
    @foodiebee: Hoping for good numbers.

9. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

Third time's the charm. I know it's a blue dye, but it's a solid line in person.

10. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you!

11. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Mrs. Toad: Whoah! Great line! Let's hope this is a sign today is a lucky day for @FoodieBee and I as well!

12. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Mrs. Toad: Congratulations! That's a great line!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Mrs. Toad: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Hey, is anyone keeping up with recording all of these beautiful BFPs?

15. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

My beta is 90!! Dr wanted something around 100, so she's really happy with this! Repeat on Monday. Ahhh!!!! I think we're allowed to be officially excited!

@MamaBear87: @karenbme: Thank you! It's the weird dreams that keep waking me up. Fingers crossed it's a good thing!

@Mrs. Toad: Congratulations!!

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@foodiebee: congratulations!!!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@foodiebee: That is AWESOME! YAY!!!

18. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@foodiebee: yay!!! So exciting!

19. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Mrs. Toad: wow congrats!!! That’s a great line!

@foodiebee: great #’s! Congrats!!!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

foodiebee: 10/2
    Blythe: 10/4
    lioness21: 10/5
    Mrs. Toad: 10/5
    starlitsky: 10/7
    Cat620: 10/10
    paranundrum: 10/10
    Petitduck: 10/11
    Kaohinani: 10 /11
    skinnycow: 10/13
    LAZB: 10/13
    jaybirdie: 10/13
    QBbride: 10/15
    yellowbeach: 10/15
    CreativeMomma15: 10/20
    Sams Mom: 10 /21
    karenbme: 10/25

I think I need to sift through and add more people. I'll edit as I find them, or comment and I'll correct it.

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs. Toad: Congratulations Momma!

22. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@Sams Mom: @yellowbeach: @karenbme: @Kaohinani: @QBbride: Thanks, hoping the best for all of you!

@foodiebee: Thanks and great numbers!

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

I'm officially PUPO! POAS date still 10/15 (beta same day).

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Awesome! Nice embie!πŸ‘πŸ’•

@Sams Mom: Thank you for updating. I was at parent-teacher conferences (in between conferences) when I asked so I couldn't update it myself. I really like seeing all of the happy signs throughout the month and, I'm sure the ladies who finally get their BFPs like to see it in print as well. πŸ˜πŸ’œ

25. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@foodiebee: OMG Congratulations!!

26. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Yay!! That's so cool that you get pictures of your embryos!

27. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@yellowbeach: eeekkkkkk congrats on being PUPO!!

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Ugh insomnia strikes again! Not sure I can blame it all on DH’s snoring 😴 but that’s not helping. Mind racing. Going to be a long 10 days. Fortunately off work tomorrow.

29. lioness21

coffee bean / 25 posts

@yellowbeach: Yes I can, because of how nervous I am to see a BFN even though it's just our first month. DH suggested I hold out one more week if AF doesn't arrive, as I'm currently on CD31 (longest cycle yet off BCP), he says I should wait until next week Friday πŸ˜₯ I think I'm going to listen to his advice.

Congrats to all the Mammas getting their BFPs! What an exciting month πŸ’•

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: insomnia sucks! (Why I'm posting @ 4 am πŸ˜‚)

The gasket on my husband's CPAP keeps make weird noises, so I'm blaming it on him... Even though I have insomnia when he's on shift overnight.

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I was so extremely excited to receive another increase in BBT (both with my Tempdrop and on my oral thermometer) that I [stupidly] tested. I'm 9 dpo, but I figured with my substantial BBT dip on 6 dpo, I may have had a chance. Nope, BFN. I know it is "still early" and I'm not out "until AF comes" but it doesn't take the sting away knowing most women get BFP 2-3 days after an ID or having an IB. I really feel "out" again this month. #SoFrustrating

Has anyone had a dip, tested a few days later with a BFN, and then gone on to actually be pregnant? (I could use some honest hope here).

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: as you know, I just recently started temping so I’m no help in terms of lengthy experience. But man oh man that rise looks good!

33. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: I know nothing about temping, but hope this cycle is it for you. I tested yesterday stupidly because I was nauseous. So dumb. And af started for me this morning, again way earlier than I expected.

I’m out this month. I wasn’t really in, but we might have had a teeny shot. Anyway, what I’m most bummed about is having another 26 day cycle and a positive opk, very clearly positive 1 week ago and that has happened in both these past cycles. Now I have no idea what is going on with my body.

I follow along, but this board moves really fast. Congratulations to the people with bfps this month!!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Thank you. I thought so as well and broke down with the POAS temptation. (No self-control today) Evil HPTs! 🀬

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: Thank you.
    I'm so sorry to read that you are out!!! 😒 It does seem pretty early ... Didn't we have the same POAS date? I have short cycles (23-26 days when they are unmedicated cycles) due to short menstruation and early ovulation but my luteal is usually 14+ days so I do understand your frustration with TTC with short cycles. I'll be pulling for you next cycle.

36. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: I have 5-7 day periods since my second kid and I have always ovulated later around day 17-19. A pretty short lp bums me out and I’m used to 33 day cycles. I’m ttc obsessed and it has already taken over my thoughts daily.

37. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Guys. I woke up and decided to take a test on a whim. I'm about 10 dpo.

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: I don't know which is worse: really short follicular phases or short luteal phases. πŸ€” Geez. Both stink when TTC! 😟 They both have a plethora of causes and, sometimes, just "are" because it is normal for that woman. IDK. Anyway, I'm right there with you, as are many ladies on this board, when it comes to being "TTC obsessed." You are in good company. πŸ’œ

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: OMG, I adore and hate you at the same time ... That's just my jealousy speaking. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you! πŸ˜πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

πŸŽƒ October POAS πŸŽƒ

foodiebee: 10/2
    Blythe: 10/4
    lioness21: 10/5
    Mrs. Toad: 10/5
    starlitsky: 10/7
    Cat620: 10/10
    paranundrum: 10/10
    Petitduck: 10/11
    Kaohinani: 10 /11
    skinnycow: 10/13
    LAZB: 10/13
    jaybirdie: 10/13
    QBbride: 10/15
    yellowbeach: 10/15
    CreativeMomma15: 10/20
    Sams Mom: 10 /21
    karenbme: 10/25

October is turning out to be a pretty lucky month thus far!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee