Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2018 POAS

1. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Kaohinani: I see that you got your tempdrop and love it, YAY! I'm so glad!!! Have you reached your 30+ days yet where the algorithm kicks in? If not, I would not put to much stock into random highs and lows. If you look at the raw data they're using it's crazy how wild your temp can be during a single night and it might have just picked a low point that night. I think the overall trend in temp is all you can really rely on.

2. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@Kaohinani: Do you think the temp dip and the not feeling well/rash/thirst could be related, that you were fighting something off and now you're back on track? Either way, so glad to see your temp back up! And implantation dip is a much more fun thought re: the dip. (Sorry about the fibro. A friend of mine has it, and it can really take it out of her when it flares.)

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@BadgerMom: I have been taking my BBT with oral temps (5 am) while using my tempdrop. They are pretty much aligned. There is a approximate .50°F differential (oral is lower) but every day that I have had an increase or decrease, they have aligned. My OV was accurate based on comparing to oral temps and opks for my LH surge. If I don't get my BFP this month, I will use tempdrop in tandem with my bbt thermometer and OPKs for one more month before just moving on to tempdrop and OPKs. I LOVE it. Thank you soooooooo much for your suggestion to check it out! 💜

4. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Kaohinani: Gotcha. That makes total sense. I was also a lucky one that found the thing worked well at pinpointing ovulation right out of the box. Some people get wild temps all over the place. Good luck

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@foodiebee: Honestly, it flashed through my mind but I dismissed it ... getting thirsty and producing a rash seems to be odd side effects of a thermal or hormonal shift. It would make sense if it were a flush rather than a rash. IDK, it was all just so weird. Perhaps, my immune system was suppressed or fighting something for a bit. #Perplexing

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

HELLO Mood Swings! :\

3 pills in on femara and my friend that didn't want another baby but got pregnant anyways sent an ultrasound pic to me over lunch. uggggghhhhhhh. Deep Fried Cheese Curds from Culvers took a little bit of the sting out of it.

I had a dream last night that my progesterone levels won't support a pregnancy, so now I am calling my doctor's office to have CD21 bloods done to make sure since we haven't done it in a couple cycles.

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: If it makes you feel any better, this morning, my DH showed me an update from someone in his old company. It was their pregnancy announcement... It showed the guy DH worked with and his wife getting rid of all of their alcohol and "adult" party games (strip poker, etc) and says,"The good times are over. We are knocked up." Neither one really wanted kids but both of their parents REALLY wanted to be grandparents so (I think) that is why they are doing it. They aren't very responsible either. DH and I hope having a baby will teach them to grow up. Inside, I was a bit upset to see the announcement. Why not me?!?!? Instead of my normal "lunch salad with meat" or vegetable soup, I had pepperoni and cheese and 19 jalapeno chips. #StupidPeopleShouldntProcreate. #IKnowImBeingUncharacteristicallyMeanButCMON!

8. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: Earlier this summer, DH's cousin announced on Instagram that she was having her third, a surprise. I saw the post on the day AF arrived, crushing our last IUI chance. I immediately blurted the F-word out loud in a restaurant and chucked my phone across the table! Cheese curds and pizza are SO warranted sometimes.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@foodiebee: AMEN! I don't get upset at people's great fortune to conceive. What upsets me is when people (a) have an attitude about it OR (b) don't want the pregnancy and have made it known but still announce it in a "grandiose" manner which will garner them immense attention for simply being "the saint that had a baby even when she/they didn't want to." That infuriates me. 🤬

10. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: @foodiebee: @Kaohinani: Ugh, I'm sorry. It can be really hard to see people around you fall pregnant like it's nothing. Take care of yourself, cheese curds are totally justified in that situation.

11. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

My results came back really strong. Level up to 116 and doubling time of only 33 hours! I'm starting to let my breath out a little bit, at least in the short term. I'm not released from every two day blood draws yet, but they went out on a limb and scheduled my location confirmation ultrasound for next Friday! Thank you to everyone on this board for all of your support. This might finally be our bean

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@karenbme: I am so glad your numbers are moving along at a good clip! I think this one is your sticky geographically sound bean!

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@foodiebee: @Kaohinani: Exactly! I am very sad for a little bit when people announce that wanted a baby whether they tried for months/years or just a couple. It's just hard when it's from someone that constantly says they're not in the right place, they don't need another one, they should be preventing more than they are... so on so forth.

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Congratulations! Those numbers are AH-MAZING!!!! 👏😁 I am (honestly and truly) very happy for you! 💜

15. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@karenbme: Hurray!

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Adorable avatar! 👶
    P.S. I walled you a while ago. IDK if you received the notification.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm having a reminiscing over baby pictures hormone day, so I had to change it to my favorite hospital picture of him

Thank you, I am still stewing over getting it. I've also talked to mamabear about her ava... So yeaaaaaa... Lots of marinating to be done

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Totally understandable (on both counts). I've been highly sentimental lately as well. As for the TD, I did my research in spades and deliberated on it for over a month before I actually made the decision to invest in it. I completely understand. 😉

19. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@karenbme: That's great - congrats!

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@karenbme: yay!!!

21. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: Speaking of CD21 tests, if my cycle is longer than 28 days do I go in for one at 7dpo?

@karenbme: YAY that is great news!! Hope those levels continue to climb!

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: Yes, they just go off the generic cycle length. So 7 dpo (or as close as you can swing, I think they give you a little wiggle room).

23. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: thanks! It would help if I could confirm ovulation first before scheduling the CD21 test... lol

24. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i wrote on your wall 😊 and your new photo is adorable but keeps confusing me 😂

25. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@karenbme: Such great news!!

26. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@karenbme: great news!!! So excited for you!

27. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Effffffff. Is this positive? CD 13. I made a comparison with my maybe positive the other day. What do you think? HELP! (Negative yesterday)

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@QBbride: I'd take today's as the , maybe you started to O, then you're body backtracked a little

ETA: it's hard to tell on one that isn't completely dry, but I think this one is a tinge closer

29. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@QBbride: 🤔 gosh IDK - just BD all over the place just in case 🤷‍♀️

30. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: @skinnycow: @starlitsky: @LAZB: @QBbride: Thanks, ladies! 😃

31. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Thanks ladies! Argh so annoying not knowing what’s going on. We BD’d the last two nights but will try for the next few nights.

In FF I changed my OPK to positive today and it changed my O date till tomorrow (CD 14) from yesterday I think.

@Sams Mom: the bottom one was pretty dry and then I accidentally dropped it in the sink when I was trying to take a photo and the sink turned on automatically when I tried to retrieve it. At work no less 🤣🤣🤣

32. lioness21

coffee bean / 25 posts

Today is test day and I'm so nervous to test! I'm going to try hold out as long as possible because I really doubt I will get a BFP

33. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@lioness21: can you hold your pee that long?? If so I’m impressed. I always have to wake up and go right away. We are here for you if you need POAS support!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Good 'happy Friday' morning, all!
    So I'm super confused... Nothing new there. 😂 I spend 1/2 my days in a state of perplexity or disbelief. 😳😂 I digress, my reason for confusion this morning:
    I had another lovely BBT rise this morning; however, FF has me as "on a downward trend." Hmmm. 🤔 Is this foreboding? Does the "trend" message change hours after your BBT was entered? Is it part of the "3-temp" logarithm FF adheres to (such as for locating OV) where 3 ascending temps identify a trend? IDK!!! What I do know is I can't find the answer this morning and I'm driving myself mad over it. 🙄🤪😂🤣

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Yellowbeach: I walled you, hun. Have a SPECTACULAR day TODAY! 🤞💜

36. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@yellowbeach: Best wishes today!

@Kaohinani: Sorry you’re having a confusing time with your temps! I haven’t temped or charted before so I’m not a good help. It all feels confusing to me!

I think I got my positive OPK this morning! I tested a few times yesterday and couldn’t really tell if they got darker through the day but I think today’s my positive one?

37. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@QBbride: Yeah I'd keep BDing if I were you! I know this is terrible but I hate when that happens to me when I think I'm done BDing for the month. It's exhausting sometimes!

38. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

Happy anniversary to everyone who has an anniversary today!

I have a reason to celebrate too - it's my birthday!
    I'm still at work, just one more hour to go. I really haven't had time to do any real work though, I've been busy making everyone eat cake (I really mean everyone, my co-workers, delivery guys, a printer mechanic).
    I have an odd assortment of gifts, cards and flowers on my desk, the oddest of which is a chicken shaped pot-holder one of my co-workers brought from Belarus...go figure...I'm thankful though.

The temp spike I had yesterday was a random blip, my temp fell right back to the flat line around 37,75°C it has been for the last week. I'm curious to see which way it goes tomorrow.

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Kaohinani: hmm I don’t see a downward trend 🤔 your chart looks great!!!

@creativemomma15: yes I would say that’s positive! YAY! Good luck!!!

AFM, ugh I fell asleep super early last night before we could BD but I wondered if I O’d overnight. Definitely feeling “drier” this morning. I will get tonight in for sure. IF I O’d today, I will get O, O-2, O-3 and O-5. 🙏

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @skinnycow: happy anniversary!

@paranundrum: happy happy birthday lady!

@yellowbeach: good luck with the transfer today!

@foodiebee: keep us posted on your beta results, fingers crossed everything looks good and aligns with your home tests.

@Kaohinani: I *think* you have to have a couple days trend for it to recognize it. It looks great though!

@creativemomma15: I would say that's a positive, get to the BDing.

@QBbride: I have so been there before, but getting today and your other days you already have in s should have you covered.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee