Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: OMG! He was so absolutely, stinking cute! ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค— He is adorable now but in a "big boy way," of course.

I hate those photo flashbacks! Check out the doozy I was sent this morning (* I screenshot it to the hubby along with the affixed pic of his weirdo 3.5 year-old son ... the same little guy who was in my belly 4 years back.) I almost cried remembering that awesome day.

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SupernovaJ: Thank you for responding... I'm starting to get nervous as I've never been THIS thirsty without having had (a) tons of salty food, (b) a crazy night out beforehand ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฅ‚, or (c) been severely dehydrated and my potassium was deficient. I'm still going to keep an eye on things.

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I always tell my husband that Sam is HIS son when he's being weird or difficult! bahahaha

Even if he is wearing a giraffe costume with a noise blaster?, he is adorable... And look at you in your maxi dress (I am admittedly jealous because it's hard to find Maxi dresses at the right length for the 6'+ crowd)

4. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani @samsmom: OMG you guys need repeat BFPs because you make some stinkin cute kiddos!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: UM, that isn't a maxi dress. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    That dress is "knee height" on average height women and "low-calf" on me. 5 ft 2-1/2 inches of "let's see if we can make 'trendy' clothes work for us ... crud, it's all too long!" ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: admittedly I was terrified I was going to have an ugly baby, because I have always been adamant that not all babies are cute. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank God he's adorable though because that's what saves him when he's channeling his mother's adittude. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I thought the breeze was blowing it up ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm a ding dong ๐Ÿ˜‚

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Thank you! Especially since he takes after me and only has his daddy's eyes. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think he's adorable and a keeper no matter how weird he is. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚ (Sadly, I'll admit to half his oddities ... the goofy ones; his father is a unique "gruff" off-kilter weird. *Sighs* Genetics)
    I have a weird and pretty DD as well ... she looks more like DH. (See affixed picture of pretzel-walrus girl. ๐Ÿ˜ณ)
    I wonder who a #3 would take after...

9. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@paranundrum: your chart is looking good!!

@Kaohinani: ooh hope thatโ€™s an implantation dip!!

My temp dipped a bit today so Iโ€™m wondering if I didnโ€™t ovulate yet. But looking back at previous cycles, I did have a small temp dip at 2dpo so I guess weโ€™ll see what happens tomorrow!

10. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@yellowbeach: yay hoping for a good transfer on Friday!! ๐Ÿฅš

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: Thank you! ๐Ÿ’œ I sure hope so as well!
    A dip at 2-4 dpo is common. (I get it in about 70% of my charts.) It is called "fallback rise." Your BBT will dip slightly for a day after having rose for a day or two THEN it will rise again. You may see a corpus luteum dip as well later on.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Yellowbeach: Before I go looking things up and decide whether to go to urgent care:
    Weird "hive-looking" pattern on my stomach and back (Literally JUST noticed it bc I was going to change my shirt - not itchy or raised, just warm), very thirsty, tired for the last three days. You're in the ER ... ever deal with anything like this? Should I take a trip to urgent care or wait it out a bit? I'd be super appreciative of ANY response you could afford. Thank you in advance.

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Update for anyone wondering:
    Went to urgent care ... as they were closing. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ So, I drove to the ER and asked how long it would take to be triaged for tests on being thirsty, tired, and exhibiting a rash (* was "classy" and even lifted my shirt). Estimated wait time was 4 to 6 hours for a non-emergency with processing time, check in, and vitals. ๐Ÿ˜ถ I told the nurse that sounded insane for a fairly empty room. ๐Ÿคจ She told me she understood and her best advice was, "Keep hydrated, take Benedryl for the rash, and if anything progresses, come back." She also recommended I call my PCM for a glucose test.
    Fingers crossed everything is fine. ๐Ÿคž

14. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Being thirsty all the time is 100% a symptom for me. I usually fill my 20oz water bottle about twice during my work day, but when Iโ€™m pregnant itโ€™s at least 4x. Fingers crossed itโ€™s a sign for you and the rash is unrelated

15. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Congratulations on the good numbers! Fingers crossed for anniversary luck!

16. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@QBbride: @Kaohinani: @starlitsky: Thanks.

Temp went back to as high as it was after dropping below the cover line yesterday. Testing in a couple days. Good luck to everyone this month.

17. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks for the info on the fallback rise!! Hoping thatโ€™s what it was otherwise if I havenโ€™t ovulated yet, this cycle will be longer than usual which is disappointing. Sorry to hear you went to the ER and the wait was so long! Did you take Benadryl? How are your symptoms?

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: so sorry to leave you stranded - Iโ€™m actually at work right now. Looks like either a heat rash (nothing to do) or the start of a cellulitis. If itโ€™s not firm or thick in any way, unlikely cellulitis developing. That would be the most serious thing that would need antibiotics. Without itching, I doubt itโ€™s allergic/hives. Any new detergents? Did it disappear with the Benadryl?

Unless youโ€™ve been camping, travelled or started new meds, unlikely anything ED worthy. Keep us posted.

19. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

Wow! I missed a lot of action the past day or two. You ladies really keep this board busy I'm having a hard time catching up!

@karenbme: Congrats to you!

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: Thanks for your tips! I've been taking OPK's once each day and I feel like if it's gotten darker it's been a very slight change. I am getting antsy for a positive but a little skeptical that maybe I won't ovulate or something dumb if my body is still getting back to "normal" after my D&E. Who knows... This whole TTC process makes me so crazy sometimes.

Oh and @Kaohinani: I hope your rash goes away and you feel back to normal!

20. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Kaohinani: i know being super thirsty can be an early pregnancy sign ๐Ÿ’ฏ

21. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Help? I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on with me. I donโ€™t temp ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

CD9 afternoon: OPK
    CD10 afternoon: OPK
    CD11 afternoon: *almost* OPK (Iโ€™ve read the test line needs to be way darker than control line with easy@home OPKs for a positive)
    CD11 evening: OPK
    CD12 evening: OPK

Iโ€™m having tons of ovulation symptoms. Cramping, tons of watery EWCM. Sooo any guesses if/when I did/will ovulate?

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@QBbride: I use easy@home OPKs and as long as they're as dark it's a positive. You will probably O on CD12 or 13 depending on how long before O your surge is. Maybe even CD14

23. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Thanks @Sams Mom: this was it yesterday afternoon. Positive in your opinion? I wasnโ€™t sure ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Definitely negative last evening.

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@QBbride: I would say positive, but if it's not, it would have been within a couple hours. Mine get a little segmented like that too, but as long as they're the same you're good.

25. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Sams Mom: thanks! It was clearly negative a few hours later so maybe I caught the end of my surge! But it was negative the day before too?! Ughhhh. I hate TTC.

26. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@QBbride: That looks positive to me too! Good luck, lady. Surges are weird, thereโ€™s no consistent length which is def frustrating.

27. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

Ok, ladies, in half an hour I go for my second beta and will hear what the rise is around lunch time. Iโ€™m so hoping itโ€™s doubling. Itโ€™s only the first hurdle to a viable pregnancy, but every step matters. Hereโ€™s my progression from Tuesday to today. Fingers crossed itโ€™s enough. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

28. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@karenbme:

29. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@karenbme: good luck!! Your lines are looking great!

30. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: keep testing! I feel like you may not have ovulated yet. Iโ€™m in the same boat, I havenโ€™t gotten a blazing positive opk this cycle so Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™ve ovulated. I should know more tomorrow based on temp and whether I get a positive opk today or not. TTC can be so confusing

31. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

Gosh I missed a lot! Everyone has adorable kiddos, and @Kaohinani, I'm only 5-foot 1!!

@karenbme: That progression looks great to me! I hope the number came back great.

@QBbride: I'd take that as a positive if it was me.

32. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

AFM, I spent alll of yesterday worried about AF arriving. Thankfully it didn't, and my line has finally gotten darker!

33. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@foodiebee: Goegeous lines! ๐Ÿ˜

34. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@foodiebee: @karenbme: Solid progression ladies!! Lots and lots of sticky baby dust to you both.

35. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@foodiebee: Your progression looks great to me, too! Fingers crossed I get to be on the June board with you.

36. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@foodiebee: @karenbme: It's looking good!

@Kaohinani: Cute kids!

My flat chart finally looks a tad more interesting. I guess next few days will tell if it's a one day spike or maybe my temps will rise to a whole new level.

37. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

Ok so they are getting darker right? Should I start testing twice a day to try to catch a positive? The bottom one is from this morning and the middle from yesterday afternoon.

38. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@foodiebee: @karenbme: Your progressions both look great!

39. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I'm 8-9 dpo and have no symptoms currently. I feel really good about this month because we hit O-3, O-2, O-1, and O. Our timing can't get better than that!

I think my POAS date is 10/13 but because I ovulated super early AF will probably come 10/10-10/11 if I'm not pregnant. I'll probably POAS 10/12 if there are no signs of AF since that's a Friday and I'll likely want wine

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Foodiebee: @karenbme: Both of you are showing us such beautiful progression on those lines!

@Yellowbeach: Thank you for getting back to me. I absolutely understand how busy you are at all times ... It was just a shot in the dark that I'd get you before I attempted to head to urgent care. Thank you again.

@paranundrum: Thank you ... Also, your chart is looking AWESOME.

@QBBride: I think you OVed. Some OPK's test line don't actually get "darker" than the control line. Some are streaky (like yours) but appear to be the same color as the control. They can still be assumed "positive." Best way to confirm is by temping or through a day 21 progesterone test.

@CreativeMomma15: IMO, I'd start testing 2 or 3x a day just to make certain you have caught that potential LH surge. That, of course, is just me.

@Skinnycow: Your BD timing sounds perfect! Keeping my fingers crossed something good comes of it!!!

As for me - Rash was very subtle this morning. Just checked it about 30 minutes ago and it is GONE. I have NO clue what it could have been. I am still very thirsty but not as extremely so as I found myself yesterday. I'm always tired (* Living the Fibro life here. Lol) so I can't even count that as either a symptom or catalyst for anything.
    --- My chart (affixed) showcases a BBT increase (YAY!!!), so I can only discern at this time it was some hormonal shift whether it be an implantation dip (* hopeful) or a corpus luteum dip which may result in AF (* BOO!). I'm just happy the freaky rash has disappeared.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee