Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2018 POAS

1. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@foodiebee: Thanks. This is where I got the ranges: http://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/

2. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

I've been off of Hellobee lately. Just needed to take a break.

Cycle Day: 25
    TTC Cycle: 3
    Ovulation Date: Sep 26
    POAS Date: Oct 5 (DSs birthday)
    Baby #: 3
    Anything exciting happening this month: DS turns 4. My in-laws are also taking both kids for a week.

I have been temping for the first time. Temp was up and dropped drastically this morning. Either my period will start earlier than I expect or I had the implementation dip. I'm only at 6dpo. (I think)

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Mrs. Toad: Welcome back! πŸ˜ƒ

4. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@karenbme: I’m sorry the # didn’t give you more confidence! I think it sounds great and it’s definitely within the normal range. Fingers crossed for a really good next number.

@Mrs. Toad: welcome back! Hoping your dip was an implantation dip!!! Only a few more days until testing!

5. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@karenbme: congrats and I hope your next beta is more reassuring!!

@Mrs. Toad: welcome back!!

AFM, I think I may be 1dpo but I won’t be certain until I have a couple more days of elevated temps. I didn’t get a blazing positive opk this cycle but I started using a different brand of opk strips, so I’m not sure if I just missed my peak or if I’m ovulating late and today’s elevated temp was a fluke.

6. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

CD11 today. An almost positive OPK! I think it will probably be positive tomorrow. Time for the BD marathon! 😴

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@QBbride: Nice looking LH strip! πŸ‘ Time for some serious BD-ing πŸ‘ΆπŸ’ƒ!!!
    πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜―πŸ˜‚

8. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Kaohinani: what’s the advantage of testing twice a day? Should I test twice tomorrow?

9. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: ooh yes almost positive!! is that a wondfo strip?

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@QBbride: Testing 2 to 3x daily ensures that you do not miss your LH surge since MOST women OV between 12 and 36 hours post surge. Many ladies, including myself, use a ClearBlue Easy Advanced Digital (CBEAD) in the morning as it uses FMU and then an OPK after 10 am and another after supper or at night. I'm a bit obsessive about testing, especially since I'm older and have been TTC for so long ... I want to "make absolutely certain" I've got that surge and can make the most out of EVERY moment I can (* You get where I'm going with that! *wink-wink* Poor DH! Lol). How you wish to test is a personal preference; however, those lines are very nearly positive so I'd bet you either surge tonight or early tomorrow. You may wish to test 2x tomorrow just to be certain. πŸ˜‰πŸ€žπŸ‘

11. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@QBbride: Oooh, it’s BD time. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

12. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@QBbride: definitely go time!

13. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Kaohinani: @karenbme: @LAZB: haha thanks the pressure is on! Especially because I’m working a bunch of day shifts this week and I come home SO exhausted and my legs are so sore! I gotta do it though! πŸ’ƒ

@starlitsky: it’s an easy@home and to be honest I don’t really like them!! I used wondfos when TTC #1 and liked them better. I bought a combo pack with OPKs and HPTs but after doing some research it seems the HPTs are not sensitive at all

14. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

My boobs feel really firm and perky tonight... that's definitely a pregnancy symptom at 7 dpo, right? Also still nauseous today but too early for symptom spotting!

15. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@skinnycow: ha never too early for symptom spotting!!

16. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: I bought a bunch of pregmate and Babi brand opks recently and I don’t think I like them so I’m looking for other brands to try if I don’t get pregnant soon! I’d been considering easy@home so it’s good to know you aren’t really a fan. Maybe I’ll try wondfo!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Perky boobs, eh? (I'd take that whether or not it was a pregnancy symptom! ... A girl can wish for her 28 year old chest at 38. πŸ˜‚)

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

*Sighs* 6 dpo
    Funky-chart October is in full swing! (Even FF can't decipher my BBT trend! πŸ˜―πŸ™„πŸ˜’)
    Hoping the weirdness is "lucky."

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Paranundrum: I'm just checking in with you... How have you been? How is this TTC cycle looking?

@Sams Mom: Hoping you are feeling a bit cheerier today. πŸ™‚

@Yellowbeach: How is it on the health-front at your house? (I'm hoping everyone is feeling a bit better.) When is your transfer? *EXCITING!*

20. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: After nursing my daughter for over a year they're usually small and droopy πŸ˜‚

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Hey, it could be something to keep an eye on ... a precursor to a pregnancy symptom, perhaps, as your hormones shirft?! πŸ˜‰πŸ€ž Mine are larger (34 DD) and roundish but are starting to slide down my body like a scoop of ice cream 🍦 that has fallen off the cone onto warm sloping pavement... kinda sad. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ By 70, they will be at my waist. 🀣🀣🀣

22. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks for checking in! I'm at work and it's been crazy busy for the past few days. (We have a great byword for it that translates roughly to "lunchroom in an asylum".) So I haven't had much time to post. I have been reading along though.

My temps have been really stable after the initial temp rise. I don't think I have had such a flat chart before.
    I'll add my chart.

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: DH feels better and I’ve still yet to get sick so we are calling it a win! πŸ†

I’m currently sitting in the lab waiting room to get blood drawn πŸ’‰ for a progesterone level to make sure we are on for Friday transfer. 🀞

24. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@skinnycow: I'm an A cup, so I'm suuuper hopeful the pregnancy gods bless me with great pregnancy boobs!

@yellowbeach: Fingers crossed!

25. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@foodiebee: I'm a small B and went up to a full D when pregnant and nursing. I miss my pregnant boobs!

26. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Haha I feel you with the shifting downward! I assume it will only get worse when I have another kid.

27. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@skinnycow: Totally sounds like a symptom to me πŸ˜‰

@Kaohinani: Fingers crossed that you’re right and it’s lucky weirdness!

@yellowbeach: Good luck with your levels!

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: That is odd for you to fall under the coverline, hopefully different is good though.

I only had a 3 day period this month, but it was really different like I said, so hopefully this is both of our months. I think Femara might do the trick because Clomid doesn't seem to have as high of success rates in people with thyroid problems as Femara does.

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: That phrase ("lunchroom in an asylum") sounds about right for what you described. πŸ˜‚ Your chart looks beautiful so far. I'm REALLY hoping that THIS month is the month you get your BFP. 🀞

@Yellowbeach: What's the good news? πŸ˜‰ (* I refuse to believe anything less than your Progesterone levels were AH-MAZING and Friday IS your day.) #Positivity #TeamYellowbeachBFP

@skinnycow: My breasts were awesome after DD. I was 28 when I had her. They started succumbing to gravity (hardcore) after I stopped BF-ing my DS at 35 years old. It's been a downward (PUN ABSOLUTELY INTENDED πŸ˜‚) spiral since then.

@KarenBMe: Thank You! I am cautiously watching my BBT since I have NEVER had a dip BELOW my coverline before, although I know it can mean nothing or something all at the same time. (Once again, Schrodinger's D*mn Cat is in effect. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Progesterone level is good! 4.3 which is within range. Transfer is on for Friday followed by a hot date with DH for our Anniversary. This is shaping up to be a good week.

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Wow, I'm impressed you noticed that this is my first month dropping below coverline! πŸ€—πŸ‘ On both my FF chart (using BBT from Tempdrop) AND my Smilereader chart (using BBT from oral temperatures), I dropped below my coverline. IDK if (at 6 dpo) it is an implantation dip or simply a corpus luteum dip and I'll incur another BFN. In any case, I'm keeping hopeful.

Incidentally, I have thought about you all morning long. (Not in a creepy-stalker way. 😳πŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ˜‚) I, actually, spoke of you with my husband during his lunch (* I hope that you do not mind) in that I explained we are, very much, going through similar experiences and on a homologous track with many comparable obstacles in trying for another baby. He is also very sympathetic. I told him EVERY month, I hope you get your BFP as much as I get mine, simply because I KNOW the pain you go though (I go through much of the same, of course) and I feel you deserve another baby so much. I, truly, believe you would be an [honestly] invested mother to both of your children and your cousin. #FingersToesEyesLegsCrossForaBFP

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Ahhhhhh! SOOOOOOOO happy to read all of that! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ€ž "Eggcellent" (Embryocellent? πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚) News!!!!
    #TeamYellowbeachBFP

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I don't mind you talking about me I tell my husband about you on occasion and he was quickly informed when you came back to HB I told him you're my danny devito twin.

I'm holding out that it is a drastic neon sign implantation dip.

Thank you for all the good vibes/juju/thoughts/prayers. I try to be optimistic every month, but then again I have almost a flashbulb memory of watching a news story about the Adopt a Snowflake embryo adoption program in the late 90s. So maybe it's always been in my cards, and I just need to come around to it.

34. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@Kaohinani: Look at that BD timing! You guys did well. It felt so weird to us this time around because we didn't have to do any BDing (ended up doing ICSI). We've done super-scheduled BDing for so long it felt weird not to. Fingers crossed that's an implantation dip on your chart!

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'll be Devito since height dictates it - 'cept I hope you told your husband that I'm female, not bald, not 74 years old and that I'm about 60 lbs less! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ If I were, it may explain why it has taken so long to conceive! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ (Mid-day "sillies" have hit for me. I'm exhausted 😴 and delirious πŸ€ͺ at this point and I have one client left this evening. 😳)

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@foodiebee: Thank you, foodiebee! DH and I sure "try." πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ (TMI - We also DTD on 3dpo bc he woke me before midnight but I didn't know whether or not to mark it as 3 dpo PM or 4 dpo AM so I didn't put it down. *shrugs* 😊) If practice were to make perfect, I'm certain we would be professionals at this point. πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

I bet it was an odd feeling not having to do what has become second nature. Still SO, SO, SOOOOOO happy for you both! πŸ’™

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Is "unbelievably thirsty" and "mid-day tired" possible non-symptom symptoms? πŸ˜‚ Because honestly, ANYTHING can be a non-symptom due to progesterone and hormonal shifts, but I have been SO thirsty that I've gone through over a gallon of Propel waters and 2 cups of vegetable broth. I feel like I'm bloated and floating but I'm still thirsty. If this continues, I may get my blood sugar checked (* my dad is diabetic with LADA as were both grandfathers [one type 1, one type 2] and my great grandmere [type 2]). Anyway, just wondering if "thirsty" could also be on the list for, "I had that and 5 days later got my BFP."

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Sorry I'm derailing, but my Google photos likes to give me "memories/flashbacks" and this one popped up from 2 years ago (6 months old). 😭 My little baby isn't so little anymore!

39. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Kaohinani: I was sooooooo thirsty with this pregnancy. But didn't have any other symptoms really, which was off for me. I still don't have many symptoms except being tired AF off and on. Also, I just peeped your chart... that's an interesting dip below cover line. Must be an implantation dip. In my mind I've already decided you're pregnant.

Love following this board.

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I remember being really thirsty in early pregnancy, but I didn't know until 6 1/2 weeks so I don't really know/remember my early symptoms.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee