Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2018 POAS

1. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Petitduck: @Sams Mom: @paranundrum: thanks! Hopefully the real deal, this is why I wasn’t going to test today! Serves me right lol

2. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@LAZB: Oooh! I see something, especially in the last one.

Wow this board is on fire. Loving all the . Getting the vibes there will be more!!

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Thank you, hun. I hope the pretty chart stays pretty. πŸ˜‰ WAIT, is THAT a faint BFP I see there?!?!? OMG, OMG, OMG! 🀞 Test again tomorrow, I want to see if it gets darker!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁 I want to make certain it isn't a faulty test (like Yellowbeach had) before we post your BFP. SO EXCITED, over here!!!

@Karenbme: That is reassuring to read. Both of my past pregnancies were so dissimilar from each other that I wouldn't know what to look for (if anything) with a sticky BFP a third time around. πŸ˜‚

@Foodiebee: I'm noticing many women seem to do that. πŸ€” I feel "not SO crazy" for having such high levels of anxiety over the prospect of a falling temperature! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

@paranundrum: Murphy's Law gets me with everything else ... THIS time, I welcome his visit! πŸ˜‰πŸ€ž
    I appreciate that you will keep me updated. I'm quite curious about the slightly elevated temps while spotting and super dry lips. As always, I'm still holding out hope.

4. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@LAZB: I see it!!

5. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Already took another. Could still be evap or trigger, but wanted to see if it was a fluke. Bottom is second one taken, and now there is better light. I promise no more pics today πŸ˜‚

6. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: I see something - fingers crossed it's the start of a BFP!

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Bottom one looks darker! Ok, lady, I have every part of me that can cross, CROSSED! I look weirder than normal atm! πŸ€ͺ🀑😳🀣 Hoping tomorrow's test is even better. 🀞

8. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: hi lady! 😘 hope we can be pregnant together!!!

@Kaohinani: your chart looks great!!!

@LAZB: eekkk! I’d say the bottom one looks darker too! Really hoping this is it!!!

AFM nothing new to report, I think I’m 3dpo. Hoping to make it another week before I test!

9. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: looks good!

AFM: crazy nausea today. 🀒

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@QBbride: Thank you! 🀞 that it means something "good" this month.

@Yellowbeach: Nauseated is good! πŸ‘ Wow, I NEVER thought I'd write that.πŸ€”
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: fortunate I’m at work today which is helpful in distracting me from fixating on testing and symptom spotting. But I just had a patient we had to intubation and she has all kinds of gross vomit and foaming at the mouth. 🀒 Testing my limits. I’m now sniffing alcohol preps. I’m sure you’ve read that article. Only thing that works for me.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: sniffing rubbing alcohol on cotton swabs in a baggy and sucking on peppermints were my only saving graces last pregnancy! I felt like an absolute freak! πŸ˜‚
    (And, it wasn't an article I learned it from, it was an AH-MAZING nurse in HI who suggested I try sniffing alcohol pads or soaked cotton balls. πŸ™‚ Medical professionals are awesome.)

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I really want to take another test before I tell dh tonight, what kind should I get? Wondfo was negative this morning, or maybe just a hint of a line, maybe grab some from the dollar store?

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Dollar tree (15 miu), sure predict (10 MIU), FRER (6.5 MIU). They all have fairly low MIU and are red dye tests. I would, probably stick with FRER though as you were testing really faint with FMU on a 6.5 MIU test ... OR, (and I know this probably isn't an option) but wait until the morning and use FMU when the test may be darker and "surprise" him with it. I just REALLY don't want you getting bummed if you take one now on a higher MIU test and it isn't blazing.

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I just don’t know if I can wait to tell him! The lines definitely noticeable in real life, not a squinter like in the pic. I’ll see what I can pick up

16. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@LAZB: oooh exciting! I definitely see the lines, congrats!!!

@paranundrum: glad you had a lovely bday! hope it's not the start of AF for you but keep us posted!

@Kaohinani: your chart and symptoms sounds so promising! i hope it's and not that you're sick!!!

AFM nothing much to report either other than i think I finally ovulated! lol @QBbride: I'm a couple days behind you!

17. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: we of course want a report (and a photo) on your afternoon test and hubby’s reaction! πŸ‘Άβœ¨πŸ‘Ά

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: Thank you, Starlit! I'm hoping as well ... Since I OVed CD 9 this month, I would only be 2 weeks and 6 days along IF I were pregnant. Considering that, it seems too early to even consider testing ... even if I'm 11 dpo. Am I crazy to rationalize that?
    Anyway - YAY! Ovulation! I want to see great updates from you. πŸ™‚

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Where is @Sams Mom today? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€” I'm missing her presence on the board.

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sitting around waiting to ovulate

I feel like everyone else gets to pee on all the sticks while I'm waiting to O, and then have moved on to the next month's POAS board, by the time I am finally in my TWW.

#ineedacycletwinortriplet

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

My boobs hurt, my ovaries feel like they've stormed the beaches and taken over my entire pelvic area. So I am o so very hopeful that my lining has recovered, it's perfect for a baby this month, and I'll have an awesome follicle. And I am doing CD 21 bloods this time, and I am a little worried about progesterone levels. ahhhhhhh

We are moving buildings at work and we emptied the storage unit this morning, and holy crap on a cracker I was hot flashing while sweating my ass off.

22. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@LAZB: That's so exciting!

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ok, so 5.25 hour hold, not a lot of liquids, no line on dollar store (veriquick) test, but about the same line on frer. I did take a wondfo last Tuesday afternoon and it was either negative or had a shadow, so trigger was very low a week ago. The frer this afternoon was from a different box than this morning.
    I wish I had waited until tomorrow! I think I’ll hold off telling dh if possible, and take another frer in the morning. Can’t believe I have taken so many tests today

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: I just placed another Amazon Prine order for more, too. As painful as waiting is, I had a false positive last month and had told DH, let him get excited and then had to watch him deflate. Wait.

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hey, if it makes you feel ANY better, I'm not peeing on anything anytime soon. I'm too scared of a BFN atm. By the time I pee on one, Schrodinger's Cat will have had kittens itself in the d@mn box!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Also, with my short AFs (4 days max) and my last OV at CD 10 and this one at CD9, I would cycle again this month (POAS date on Halloween) if I were to start AF on the 13th SOOOOOO, I may end up being on a later schedule but still close behind you.

I'm super excited that your lining looks optimal and you have a good follicle! Getting a Day 21 Progesterone read should put your mind at ease. If there is a problem found, it is early enough to ameliorate. 🧑

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Hopefully you're just pregnant If you get your BFP this time, and so do I, I will technically be due July 6, but I'll go a week or more early if it's anything like last time... So then we can have June babies together... Or I will stalk you on the June board, like I stalk mammabear on the May board

I just have had a lot of stress in the last couple weeks, and need to perk up and bounce back.

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: On a positive note, you have atleast 5.9 MIU HCG in your system if you are popping super faint on FRER (they have been known to catch under the 6.5 level), so in another 24/48 hours it will go to 8.85 MIU or double to nearly 12. In either case, a FRER would be darker. In 48 hours a 10 MIU test would certainly catch it and, maybe, a dollar tree, as well! πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸ€žπŸ˜

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I get you with the stress. I've actually been considering putting in my notice (after finals) at the college. I only teach part time and I have not found it nearly as fulfilling as when I was working upper elementary (5th, 6th, 7th) or special education. Adults have too many excuses and only "try" as far as they find something important. English 101 (Composition) is not on the top of any of their lists... Nor is En 102 (Literature), 202 (Creative Writing), or 203 (Writing for the Real World). It is frustrating and I feel as though I am wasting my time being there. I would rather focus on family, having #3, and training. If I were to go back into teaching, it would be HAVE to be structured differently, or, perhaps back at a juvenile level. Anyway, I've been fairly stressed about that decision and how it will impact my family financially. Heck, how it will impact future decisions for IUI or beyond since our insurance doesn't cover it.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Yea, I can only imagine how invested college kids are in a pre req type class; I know I wasn't unless it was history. If your finances can handle it, then I'd take a step back for a while. Maybe it will give you the stress relief you need. You can always decide to apply for another teaching position if you miss it (emotionally/socially/financially). Work is also the center of my stress. We're in negotiations for some great partnerships, but none of them are moving as quickly as they need to be, and it puts a physical and mental stress on me as the AR/AP person for the company.

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Commiseration is therapeutic. Thank you. πŸ˜™
    Hey, so, honestly, Femara - better, worse, or entirely different beast than Clomid? I'm curious because as soon as the RE sends out my papers and I fill them out (and turn them in), I can get an appt. If we still haven't conceived, I'm discussing Femara or injectables with him.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: It's not as bad. I mean I still have some crappy side effects, but then again I'm stimulating my ovaries. So far my 2 cycles of femara have only given me ovary pain, hot flashes, and sore boobs. I will take that over 150 clomid any day. I did have the heavier bleeding on femara, but I wasn't any crampier than usual.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Good to know. Thank you!

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I've read a lot of anecdotes where women schedule an appointment with an RE to move on to ART, and then find out they're pregnant. I'll keep everything crossed for you for the time being.

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh, I SOOOOOO hope that happens. As paranundrum and I were discussing earlier, Murphy's Law seems to get me at every corner ... For THIS, I wouldn't mind so much. Lol.

35. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: I think we were cycle twins one month, but then due to my longer cycle you left me behind. Most of the time I feel like I'm sitting around waiting to ovulate bc my cycles are so long!

@Kaohinani: I wish my AF was shorter like yours!! Mine is 6 days

btw if I didn't conceive this cycle, I'll be calling up the RE!

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: We were cycle sisters in June (see affixed ... had to go "back in time" for that gem. πŸ˜‚) No, you really don't want a scant, short menses like mine. I always worry it is a sign I have funky hormones or that I'm perimenopausal. It also makes for early OVs (at least for me). I do have LOOONG luteal phases though (12 is my shortest and 14-16 is my average) which is good. I digress... I'm hoping that you won't have to go the RE-route because you will get your BFP this month.

37. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: oooh we were!!! hahah i feel like i'll probably be cycle sisters/twins with everyone at some point if I keep going!

my LPs tend to be shorter (10 days). hoping that doesn't prevent me from having a sticky baby (it didn't with my first but I am 3 years older this time). I am getting my progesterone levels checked next week though so maybe that will shed some light.

Fx for BFPs for all of us!!

38. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

No good news from me this cycle. My next POAS date will probably be around 5.11, but I'd rather hang around here for now, the November board is looking awfully lonely at the moment.

39. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Can’t see anything in person but I see the faintest line in the photo.

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

12 dpo - I can't tell if I'm starting my downward trend towards AF or if I'm just doing that "fun" sawtooth BBT-thing. πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ Charting drives me batty πŸ€ͺπŸ¦‡ so close to the end of my cycle! AF is expected in 2-4 days. Non-symptoms this morning (if anyone is curious): chin acne (usually an OV/postOV-time thing), TMI gassy (both ends 😢😳), slight acid reflux, sore breasts (typical pre AF and pregnancy thing for me so I don't count it), and still a bit parched. Nothing definitively points to me even remotely being pregnant. #StillHopefulVeryDoubful

@Paranundrum: Aw, I was really hoping the spotting would stop and the temps would stay up! 😒 I'm so very sorry you are out. I am glad you are staying with us for a bit longer though. πŸ™‚

@Yellowbeach: I see nothing, which is awesome! 😁 Hoping the boomerang effect kicks in soon ... I want to see that BFP.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee