• Sams Mom: 10 /21
    • karenbme: 10/25
    • Fuzzypeaches: 10/26
    • Cake2017: TBD

🏈🍂🍃NOVEMBER 2018 POAS🍃🍂🏈

• Paranundrum: 11/5

2. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@Kaohinani: I think the 20th. I have a big night out with DH planned that night.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@youboots: You have been added! 👍

4. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@youboots: welcome!

@Kaohinani: Fx those chin zits are because you’re pregnant!! How was your temp today? (Maybe I missed it, I had a lot to catch up on!)

5. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@yellowbeach: those are some super impressive lines for 10dpo!!

6. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@yellowbeach: I've always had better luck with afternoon tests - I have no idea why!

@Kaohinani: I have nasty chin acne right now. I hope the acne is a good sign for you!

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@QBbride: Temp was back down. IDK if it is the start of a decline towards AF or if it is going to do the nifty "sawtooth" thing it sometimes does. I've got 13 hours to find out. 😂

@skinnycow: I would give almost anything for chin zits to mean sticky bean 🥜!!! I have a pain management appointment tomorrow and I have a feeling they may make me pee in a cup... Schrodinger's Cat may be found out one way or another before I'm ready to know. 😮

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: That is still a stable temp, obviously as usual "tomorrow will be more telling".

For my own selfish reasons I hope you have to pee on a stick, As to pain management have, have you looked into an Alpha Stim? My husband was prescribed one after a bad car wreck that messed up his lower back quite a bit, and ended up requiring him to have 2 artificial discs C4-C6. He was on all the different pain meds leading up to and after surgery. His pain management psychologist had him try this and it has worked wonders for him, he's no longer on any prescription pain meds. *I tried it once to see what it was like and it feels like you're rolling on pain meds, but all it is is simulating your brains Alpha waves.*

I don't know if it will work for fibro or any other issues you're dealing with, but it's at least worth an ask.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I am really freaked out about them telling me one way or another. I want to do it on MY TIME when I'M READY.
    Anyway, I'll ask. I have a tens machine, get injections, do occasional acupressure and massage, and take Norco when the pain is unbearable.

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: yeaaaaa, I know... but since I'm only peeing on OPKs right now, I'm going to need you to pee on something soon... Where is yellowbeach and all of her sticks when I need a fix!?

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Poor yellow and laz have been peeing on EVERYTHING all day long. I told them to put the sticks away! 😂 They are driving themselves batsh#t bonkers with those things. Poor ladies!

12. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: this poses an interesting question... how many zits would you put up with for a baby? Would you chop off your pinky toe if you were guaranteed one? Go bald and wear wigs permanently?

@SamsMom: I’ve peed on 3 sticks today and posted 3 POAS “look at my per stock” posts today - you want me to up my game??? Besides, @kaohinani my usual enabler told me to quit for the day

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I saw all your sticks earlier... BUT, I'm bored out of my gourd at work and my boobs hurt... I need tests!

As to your question to Kaohinani, I would sacrifice a pinky toe for a baby. I retired my hooker heels years ago, I'm not trolling for a hot date, and tennis shoes are my go to

If you watch Shameless I automatically thought of Deb's toes at the end of last season.

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: LOL. You are such a sm@rt@ss. 🤣 I would allow my entire face to be covered. As for my pinky toes, I would like to keep those BUT, honestly, they aren't my thumbs on my hands, so IDK. Gait nor balance is dictated by pinky toes so I guess I do not need it. I take Topamax (for seizures) which has thinned my hair quite a bit and, as a teen I shaved the whole underside and dyed it "cherry pop red" (Don't ask. 🤣) so, yeah, if I could HAVE my perfect #3, I'd shave it and wear a wig until it was a cute pixie cut. I'd do it all. I'm committed.

Update - an hour has passed. I'm wondering... Do I have to do them ALL together?!?!? I'm not a beauty queen or anything but I started to wonder if my husband could handle the pimpled, bald, toeless me. 😳🤣

15. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

You guys are hilarious, I'm glad to be a part of this crazy bunch instead of moping alone in a corner.

It's cd 1 today, AF finally came after two full days of light spotting. I'm looking forward to the week without taking my temps every morning. I'll start again around cd 7.
    FF estimates my next POAS date will be 6.11.

Good luck to everyone else! It's been a pretty good month already, but I'm still hoping to see a lot more of BFPs.

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

13 dpo - I "guess" I should be starting AF today? That is one H#ll of a drop! 😟😭 I just don't feel like AF is coming. I'm not cramping nor do I have that "period" feeling down there. Ugh. This sucks eggs!!! What a freaky-short cycle. I've never seen a chart bounce back from such a drop and go onto a BFP. What is going on with my body?!?!?

On top of it, Hurricane Michael is on it's way... it should be in my part of GA (but as a Tropical Storm) tonight. What an all around bummer.

17. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Oh no! I'm so sorry. I don't have any information or experience about crazy drops turning into crazy spikes and a BFP, but I'm hoping this is the case.

The start of the start of AF (the spotting) was out of the blue for me too this (last) cycle. I usually feel it coming several days before.

A hurricane doesn't sound good at all. Be safe!

18. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Kaohinani: ahhhh EFF!!! This can’t be?! 😭

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: @QBBride:
    Thank you. I'm just confused. I ALWAYS get a "slow & painful" decline of temps before my BBT hits coverline and I get AF that day. I have never just fallen below cover in one day with a single temperature! I also become energized the day before AF (not the case yesterday... or today) and begin with mild, nagging cramps that increase in intensity until AF arrives. I have NONE of this. What I do have this morning are pimples, mild acid reflux, and a mild queasy stomache (probably stress-induced! 😏). I'm learning that NOTHING is normal and EVERYTHING is normal when trying to have a baby. ANYTHING goes ... things vary month-to-month and from year-to-year. So stressful!

Incidentally, I did find a few stories of drops between .5 and .9 below cover that rebounded and BFPs resulted (and one nifty picture where the lady tested the same day as her drop). I guess it "can" happen to have a drop after 12 dpo and still be pregnant.
    #keepinghopeful.

20. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: ugh temps 🤯 who knows if that one is even meaningful since you have no AF signs.

AFM: faint line (particularly on bottom of strip) on Wondfo and of course a faint line on FRER. 🤷‍♀️

Here’s a big question I have though - I’m working 10pm-8am tonight. Should I still use FMU tomorrow when I get home even though I’ll be drinking and hydrating on shift?

21. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: So true. I find something new and different each cycle and think, that maybe it's a sign of early pregnancy rather than AF, but it never is. Maybe next month...

Let's see how your "new and different" plays out though. It's not over until it's over, right?

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Thank you.
    To respond, honestly, if it were me, I would try to hold off until I was able to rest and not consume any liquids. Will you be able to take a 3 or 4 hour nap? If so, test immediately following. If not, try a 3 hour hold with very little to drink. JMO. I want to see a beautiful line. 😉

23. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: You nailed it with respect to everything and nothing being normal! It’s so stressful how it feels like anything could be either totally fine or totally not. I’m hoping that different for you means that something’s up though. Each of us knows what to expect from our bodies and if yours is giving you something different that’s at least cause to be hopeful. 😃

@yellowbeach: 😂😂😂 Pinky toes aren’t all that functional and lots of women wear wigs. Sign me up for all of it if it makes my bean stick.

24. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@paranundrum: Sorry to hear about AF. 😕

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you. I don't think I could have stated that any better if I had tried. 💜

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ughhhhh, another faint line this morning, I think it’s safe to call it that I’m out.

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: I don't get it - do you think it is trigger, CP, evap or what?

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

K@yellowbeach: I hope this is a Bfp coming back!
    @paranundrum: sorry about af
    @Kaohinani: temps aren’t everything!

29. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: definitely not evap because they show up within a min or so (first two showed up almost immediately). I don’t see how it could still be trigger, but I guess that is a very small possibility. I suppose it could be another chemical, or the tests are just giving faint lines regardless. I don’t think it’s even worth going in for blood work.

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: What day is AF due? For me, AF came the night before my beta, but I still went. I guess I was thinking of it was at all positive then I could attribute it to a CP rather than trigger or faulty tests. What's the timing of your beta vs your cycle?

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m supposed to go for a beta Friday but only if I have a positive hpt. I think I’ll just stop taking my progesterone and wait for af. I’ll email my doc to make sure that’s ok.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Lazb: I was wondering if it was a lingering trigger as well. 🤔 IDK what to tell you except I'm sorry. I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you. 🙁

AFM, I'm going to assume that I'm out as well. If I'm not, it will be an awesome surprise but if AF comes, atleast I will be prepared physically (and emotionally).

33. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm hoping AF isn't coming, but I understand the concern you have with your temps.

Thanks for your earlier reply about when to test again... I'm thinking I'll get home, go to sleep for like 4-5 hours and then test around noon-2 tomorrow. I didn't want anyone to think I was on the edge of a cliff if I don't post until later in the day

34. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@paranundrum: Sorry about AF

@LAZB: I'm sorry - that's super frustrating.

35. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: how will we wait so long?! Jk, I think it’s a good plan
    @skinnycow: thanks, it really is

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: ughhhh, I always hate when AF shows, but then it is the beginning of another try.

@Kaohinani: I will remain hopelessly optimistic that you're not out yet. That is a fast fall compared to your regular temps pre AF. Are you still temping orally with TD or just TD? Because if it is only TD, it can adjust up to 3 days back and if you're still in the first 60 days it can adjust a lot of temps.

@yellowbeach: I guess you can not pee on a stick... for now.

@LAZB: have your husband take a pregnancy test, if he's pregnant too then we know it's a crap batch. Still have everything crossed that it's just taking it's time doubling and not because anything is wrong.

37. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

Omg this board is hilarious!

@yellowbeach: When my tests were lighter, I actually had better luck with a late-day test over FMU. So I like your plan.

@LAZB: What an awful, exhausting emotional roller coaster for you. I'm so sorry.

@Kaohinani: I used to stress myself out so much when my temps looked different from the norm. Why can't it just always be the same and make one tiny part of this easier on us?!

38. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: You are a wise sage. @LAZB: do what @SamsMom says and get DH to POAS! And then call FRER and get your $$$ if there's a line.

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Of course I'm still orally temping ... are you crazy! 🤪😂 I'm too obsessive with my TTC NOT to! 🤣🤣🤣
    My oral temps went from 98.25 to 97.89. Not as big of a drop but still, fairly significant and consistent with TD. (At this point, I have research everything about the TD to the point, I could probably work for them. 🤓😂🤣😂🤣😂 So sad.) I'm just going to assume AF is on her way. After I get the paperwork from the RE (and turn it in), I'll get an appt and know what is going on so I'm not going to let myself get as torn up as usual. #KeepingPositive

@Yellowbeach: Thanks. Charting is frustrating as H#ll! 😂

@Foodiebee: I know, right?!?!? Why can't there be some REAL consistency? Not cryptic patterns in the sand but black-&-white, clear defines.

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: Do you think water would have the same effect? DH is at work and has a happy hour after work, so I can’t have him do it anytime soon. Also, I got lines on tests from three different boxes, so I doubt it’s a bad batch

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee