Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2018 POAS

1. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: 46% pregnancy, tho! Those are great odds! Do you know what the sample size is? Fingers crossed for you, mama! And thank you for all of the condolences. I'm sad, but also right now really angry that my doctor doesn't seem to even want to try to understand if there's a reason for all these losses, but I'll get a second opinion. (And maybe try to trick Finn into snuggling with me before he forgets I exist again)

@Sams Mom: @paranundrum: Thanks, ladies.

2. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@karenbme: I'm so sorry for what you're going through - it's totally unfair. Cute that your dog is trying to comfort you

ETA - just noticed your second post. I would be angry with the doctor also. Good for you for looking for a second opinion.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: To respond: 17 charts with my OV date (CD 9) and "Postovulatory Temp Average" in total.
    I would be absolutely livid with my physician if I were in your position. I do understand that there are times when "nothing further can be done" but, there are also extenuating circumstances in medicine in which exceptions can be made and one or two extra tests to rule out "something" or to explain "why" could easily be issued. Of course, I state this but I'm not a physician so, I suppose, it could be easier said than done ... I'm still frustrated on your behalf, though.

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I fear that this cycle will be a bust. I am supposed to ovulate tomorrow (if my OPK is positive today) and we won't be able to do the deed until tonight and tomorrow because of my husband's crazy work schedule. I know it covers the bases, but I'm already feeling defeated.

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@karenbme: ugh sorry I must have been in a hole to totally miss your other thread and what’s going on. Ugh this sucks so badly. I’m so sorry you are experiencing another loss.

@samsmom: yes, 6dp5dt with beta scheduled for Monday morning (should have been a Sunday but lab not open).

6. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@karenbme: ugh, I’m sorry. I haven’t really been reading the other threads so I didn’t know you got bad news I will go find it now. Thinking of you.

@Kaohinani: what a crazy chart! There’s still a good chance of a BFP though?!

7. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@karenbme: My labrador definitely knows something is up. She started sticking to me like glue the day of retrieval. I lie on the floor to get my PIO shots, and she always lies down in front of me with our noses practically touching. It's the cutest thing! Dogs are wonderful.

@Sams Mom: That timing sounds like it still has a good chance to me. Especially with your husband's amaze-balls ( ) sperm!

8. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: 17 isn't a lot of data to go on, but still I'm hopeful for you! (And I totally get the idea that it may at the end of the day be that I just have really crap luck, but to not even be willing to look for anything and tell me I just have to be brave?! I wanted to jump through the phone and strangle her.)

@Sams Mom: That's still pretty good timing, don't count yourself out yet

@yellowbeach: @QBbride: Thanks, and don't worry about missing the other thread, we've all got a lot going on.

@foodiebee: Awww! That's adorable. Dogs are the best.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

🎃🍁🍂 October 2018 POAS 🍂🍁🎃

• foodiebee: 10/2
    • Blythe: 10/4
    • lioness21: 10/5
    • Mrs. Toad: 10/5
    • Cat620: 10/10
    • paranundrum: 10/10
    • Petitduck: 10/11
    • Kaohinani: 10 /11
    • skinnycow: 10/13
    • LAZB: 10/13
    • jaybirdie: 10/13
    • QBbride: 10/15
    • yellowbeach: 10/15
    • Starlitsky: 10/16
    • Youboots: 10/20
    • CreativeMomma15: 10/20
    • Sams Mom: 10 /21
    • karenbme: 10/25
    • Fuzzypeaches: 10/26
    • Cake2017: TBD

🏈🍂🍃NOVEMBER 2018 POAS🍃🍂🏈

• Paranundrum: 11/5

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/november-2018-poas

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: I can imagine! I think, for once, my emotions would have gotten the best of me were I in your situation and I may have gotten both teary and irate with her lack of "bedside" manner and inability to afford me ANY further options ... especially knowing past history. The more I read, the more my heart breaks. 💔

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So maybe I'll ovulate Saturday? Maybe that will accommodate our schedule better. 😬

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: YAY!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

If Wayfair sends me one more reminder on their Designer Cribs, Convertable cribs, or Nursery Sale; I'm going to scream!!! 😫 I have been getting about one a day(ish) for the last TWO weeks! 😕 So CRUEL!!! 👿

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm still getting served up baby ads since our TFMR. I want to flag and comment with angry emojis 😡🤬🤯 on every single one, but I'm not totally out about our experience. Drives me nuts. Can't even open Pinterest.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @yellowbeach: I get maternity clothes ads all the freaking time on my facebook!!! Uggghhhh, suck it Pink Blush!

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: @Sams Mom: Thanks for being able to commiserate with me over that. Every time I get something like that I [actually] go through 3 or 4 "grieving" emotions (anger included) before deleting them. I didn't know if I was actually being "normal" or if I was completely overreacting.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @Kaohinani: I report them half the time on facebook. In the comment section I put something like "not everyone can get pregnant easily you assholes"

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

👎

19. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: @yellowbeach: On some platforms you can turn that stuff off. Here’s a link that explains how to do it on Facebook: https://offspring.lifehacker.com/how-to-remove-pregnancy-and-baby-ads-from-your-facebook-1824285483 I don’t use Pinterest, but this worked for FB and insta all in one shot for me. Also, unsubscribe has been my best friend through this whole year of craziness. Yeah, might miss a sale or two at Target, but I’m not missing out by not impulse buying another rug shampooer (or something like that, this isn’t a true thing that happened when target sent us a sale flier in the mail, I would never impulse buy a rug shampooer😉)

20. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

The other thing that I have zero regrets about is muting certain people (ex my grandchild obsessed mother in law). They don’t have to know, but you don’t have to see the triggering stuff they post.

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I wish I were as bold and brave as you. I just get upset (flustered/frustrated), angry, sad, and then I start bargaining in my head and praying. SOOOOOOOO pathetic, I know. 😫

@Yellowbeach: double 👎. All I can say is, "WOW!"

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you!!! I knew nothing about this! 🧡

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: NOT pathetic! Just more socially acceptable than I am. #probablygoodmyhusbanddidntmakeitthroughtheuscongressionalprimary

24. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Glad I could help 😀 Also, feel what you feel. Totally understandable.

@yellowbeach: That’s ridiculous... Sorry, mama.

25. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Still no AF but still tons of AF type cramps.

And Hurricane Michael is on us now. 2 ceiling leaks have already made their unwanted appearance. 👎🌀💦🏡

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: He's a destructive @ss, isn't he? 🌧🌀⚡🌪

27. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

Wow! This board keeps moving... I've been reading along each day but having a hard time keeping up on commenting. I'm thinking of you ladies though! I'm going to do my best to keep more up to date...

To speak to the social media ads... So frustrating!!! I've been hiding the ads since my miscarriage and saying they aren't relevant hoping it will make them disappear but they keep coming back. Glad I'm not the only one who gets angry at ads!

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Today is 7dp5dt. Still no AF but still feels just like AF is coming. BFN on Wondfo and our friendly neighborhood evap/fake line/trigger/hope stealer on the FRER.

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

15 dpo - still going to ride this one out and see what happens. I woke on my back with my mouth agape a bit so my oral temps are askew but here are my TD temps. Definitely a bit confused. I see a definitive temp shift so I know I OVed on CD9 but the 2 temp dips below cover are head-scratchers. Weird. One of my other trackers now suggests that I OVed on cd15. But I wasn't getting + OPKs then! IDK. We will see if AF starts tomorrow as it is supposed to.

@Yellowbeach: How are you doing this morning? I hope there was no further damage from the storm.

@CreativeMomma15:
    Thanks for being able to sympathize and empathize with our baby ad frustratrations. How is your TWW holding up?

@Sams Mom: OPK check ... are we OVing or do you think you will make it to this weekend?

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I’m waiting for daylight to wander out and assess any exterior damage but do know I lost a firefighter colleague last night when a tractor trailer hit the back of a fire engine on an call at an interstate crash. Two others were injured. It’s a sad sad day in our little public safety family. 😔

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Oh, wow. That is absolutely devastating!!!! I am so sorry to read that! 😭💜 That must be so hard for you as I can only imagine how close the emergency community are! (My sister is a cop and my best guy friend from college is an EMT.) My heartfelt condolences extended to the family as well. I hope the 2 injured firefighters get well soon. 🤞

32. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. 💜 Fingers crossed that the two people who were injured recover quickly.

33. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: What a weird cycle! It’s good to see your temp back and going higher. All of my fingers and toes are crossed for you!!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you! How are you holding up this morning?

35. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: I just posted to the other thread, don’t want to put the details of my bad news here, but it’s basically everything I thought I was going to be able to avoid is happening now.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: I'm so sorry. 😫 (*I took a quick read over on your board.) I was hoping you would receive good news of some sort. I feel absolutely helpless in this situation; I can only imagine the magnitude of emotion and the sheer number of feelings you must be having at this time. I will be thinking of you. *hugs*

37. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@karenbme: oh no, just caught up on your other thread and I’m so sorry, how frustrating and confusing! I hope you can get answers somehow *hugs*

38. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: @starlitsky: Thanks, ladies. 💔

39. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m very sorry for your news as well!! hope there isn’t too much exterior damage to your home.

@Kaohinani: wow your chart is so puzzling this month! Hoping it’s because you’re pregnant!! that’s so crazy that the other app thinks you might have ovulated on CD 15!!

@QBbride: how are you doing, kinda cycle twin?

AFM I’m 5dpo and just waiting until I can start POAS next week... oh and I go in for my progesterone levels soon. Do you ladies think it’s better to go at 6dpo or 8dpo? I can’t go exactly 7dpo since that’s Sunday and the lab is closed.
    ETA: My LP is usually 10 days btw. My GP put in the order upon my request and didn’t really specify timing; if it was an RE I’m sure I would have more guidance.

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: I know, right?!?!? I have NO clue what is going on with my body. 🤔 I assume when they took my urine sample to test at pain management 2 days ago, they not only tested for illegal drug use (which is always NEGATIVE) but also for pregnancy. I wasn't congratulated on being pregnant NOR was I denied services, so I can only assume it would have been negative. The last HPTs I took were BFN so I'm just going to see if AF comes. If I run super late, I will test again. I'm going to hope I'm pregnant but recognize that it could be almost anything from a "jacked-up" cycle to me becoming perimenopausal. It is just super weird. 🤪
    As for your query, an 8 dpo may give you more clarity but I would call and ask your physician as to his/her preference.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee