• Fuzzypeaches: 10/26
    • Cake2017: TBD

🏈🍂🍃NOVEMBER 2018 POAS🍃🍂🏈

• Paranundrum: 11/5
    • Mrs. K: 11/6

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/november-2018-poas

2. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: when was the last hpt you took? If you DID ovulate on CD15, you’d only be 9 dpo today (with perhaps an implantation dip at 7 dpo), right?! I guess time will only tell but really hoping that’s the case and it’s still early for a bfp! 🤞

Thanks for your reply to my question! I went back to add that it’s my GP who ordered the test for me upon my request and she didn’t seem to care about the timing; in fact I’m the one who realized it should be 7dpo. I think I’ll go on Monday at 8dpo because I’m curious to know not just whether I’ve ovulated but also whether my progesterone levels are too low to sustain pregnancy since my LP is on the shorter side (10 days). If this cycle doesn’t work out I’ll be calling up the RE anyway so I’m sure I’ll get more testing done at that point.

3. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm holding up okay so far... Once we get closer to my POAS date I know it will be even more on my mind. We've had a busy week which has been a good distraction. But the thoughts of what ifs are starting to come in.... What if I'm not pregnant... What if I am? What if we lose another baby? Ugh.... I'm sorry for your confusing cycle. I am not really knowledgeable in charting and temping so I am not of any help but I am hoping for you to get your positive!

@yellowbeach: I am so sorry to hear about your colleague! Thinking of you and your community

@karenbme: I am so sorry for what you are going through again. I hope you can get some better support and answers from your Drs.

4. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: You are quite a conundrum this cycle. I just have to repeat myself and say: "I can't wait to see tomorrow's temp!"
    Luckily I'm so many hours ahead of you, I don't have to get up early on a Saturday morning out of curiosity, because I'm already up by the time you take your temp.

@yellowbeach: Oh no, I'm so sorry!

5. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

I'm so sorry to read the sad news on the thread. Thinking of you all.

And as for the trouble with crappy ads, I block them all using a Chrome browser extension called Intently. I make every ad look like a pretty picture of outer space instead. It's free and worth it if you hate ads. You can set the picture to be whatever you want—space, puppies, quotes, anything.

6. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@yellowbeach: ugh how frustrating about the BFN I’m sorry to hear about your firefighter colleague, how devestating 💔

@Kaohinani: wow I can’t believe your chart!!! It’s a head scratcher for sure. BUT I think it’s really good news that your temp shot back up.

@starlitsky: hi almost cycle twin! I’’m doing well thanks! I think I’m 7dpo today. Going to try to hold out until 9dpo to test I think. Not really much in terms of “symptoms”, so we will see. Still feeling hopeful.

AFM, no real symptoms to speak of. I’m maybe a bit more thirsty and having a bit more creamy CM than usual. A bit of cramping here and there but nothing super strong. I will probably test on Sunday (9 dpo) although my official POAS date isn’t until Monday (10 dpo). I work today and tomorrow day shift so that will keep me a bit distracted.

7. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: So hopeful for you! Your temp looks great (other than the random low temp). Maybe the low temp was implantation?

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: nada still, and no fertile CM, hell if I know. *shrugs shoulders* We stuck our son infront of some Paw Patrol last night so we could get in a BD, but I'd usually have EWCM by now even if I am Oing on CD15

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I took another test this morning just because I figured I would toss the test either way, and there still a very faint line. It wasn’t even Fmu that I took it with. I am now debating if I do need to go check and see what my hCG level is. Doesn’t really make a difference if it’s another chemical? Can I be blissfully ignorant, or do I actually need to know what’s going on? I wouldn’t be able to go in until this afternoon, I have both kids at home and I’m bringing them to get flu shots this morning. It would be very inconvenient for me to have to go, but I will if it’s important. What do you think?

10. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Here is the test, it’s been less than 10 min

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: Since you're late (right?) I would probably have a beta done, but I have to know everything possible, so I'm biased. Didn't you have a beta scheduled anyway? Or did you end up cancelling?

12. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I don’t really know if I’m late, without all of the stuff I have a nonexistent luteal phase. I am 14 dpo though

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: And you stopped your progesterone too? If you don't start in the usual time frame that you start after stopping it, maybe get a beta then?

14. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: Definitely see a line there. I'd probably get a beta done but I'm terrible at the waiting game.

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I stopped it two days ago. I’ve only not gotten pregnant one time when I took clomid and progesterone, and I don’t remember how long It took to get my period

16. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LAZB: I would get a beta and start taking progesterone again!

17. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

OK, I ended up going in for blood work so we should know more this afternoon

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Do you think copious amounts of stress can prevent ovulation even if you're on letrozole?

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: good, let us know

20. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: I swear your stick looks like what my false FRERs have looked like too. Glad you are getting a beta to know for sure. I’ll be following closely.

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: that’s what I’m thinking too, but the fact that I couldn’t stop testing and thinking about it, I figured best to get a definitive answer

22. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@LAZB: good luck I hope you get answers one way or the other.

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Today has been a crazy day and I just can't keep up. Wow!
    @creativemomma15: @paranundrum: @QBBride: @skinnycow: Thank you, ladies. Still hopeful but will wait it out for certainty. I will now test on the 17th if AF doesn't arrive.

@Sams Mom: Please, never ruin DS's fond memories of watching Thomas or Paw Patrol by letting it slip (when he is much older) that it was your "Mommy & Daddy" time. My mom once let it slip that "Popples" and "Rainbow Brite" were my "busy shows." I now shudder to think what the theme songs do to her. 🤢🤣😂🤣 So scandalous! 🙈🙉🙊

@Lazb: I am crossing EVERYTHING possible (* you REALLY do not want to know what that consists of 🤣😂) in the hopes for AWESOME NEWS!

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Nurse already called and results are negative. Actually relieved (albeit annoyed at frer) that I didn’t have a third loss in a row.

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I don't quite know how to respond. I suppose this is great news since it wouldn't indicate a loss; however, it is a bit of downer since your FRER was uber-sensitive and picking up on either (1) left behind HCG feom your trigger or (2) higher levels that may exist in your system... regardless, I'm glad you have closure. Next cycle is yours!

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: A scholarly study that I've had bookmarked on my tablet:

https://rbej.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-7827-8-53

I'm not certain if letrozole would influence ovulatory change in relation to stress. Interesting theory, though.

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Interesting read so far. I would have gone the opposite direction since stress can mess with your menstrual cycle, so maybe it would stop ovulation too. But the confusing part is that I'm on meds to make sure I ovulate healthy mature eggs, so maybe it would force ovulation still.

I have very painful stabbing boob pain, ovaries feel giant still, and nowhere near a +OPK. I'm at a loss.

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Oddly, stress increases the rate of ovulation time; however, it has been shown time and again to DELAY menstruation. If letrozole, typically, delays ovulation and stress hastens it ... shouldn't the outcome be "regular ovulation" 😉😂🤣? ... What if the stress were greater than the medication's effect on ovulation? - Earlier OV, correct? Perhaps, your ability to process stress is better than you assume; therefore, it would just be a later OV? Worst case would be an anovulatory cycle; however, cases of anovulation on Femara are unbelievably low. I think we are just having a "Whack Month."

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I think it's just a whack month, because I definitely don't process stress well. I am neurotic as f***. But the plus is I haven't broken completely and started popping my jaw/clacking my teeth... So I guess that is a win. My OPK was definitely darker around CD8 than it has been at CD 14.

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: People have ended up pregnant with "nearly-but-not-there-almost-positive" OPKs before! Who knows? It may work for you. 😉

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: as long as my one random outlier BD around CD 8 and 3 days in a row starting yesterday covers my bases it might all work out :).

And you should be pregnant too, because crazy ass chart and all.

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

So in the end I decided to come hone this weekend to stay with my parents. Just told my mom I’m expecting AF any time now and she needs to be prepared to drink heavily with me. She gave me the most serious look (thought she was about to lecture me) and said, “let’s do it.” 🥂 #brightside

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm a little jealous your mom will partake with you. My mom just judges... but my dad was an alcoholic for the first few years of marriage... soooo maybe she has reasons.

I'm sorry this one seems to be a bust, but enjoy your time with your parents and have a few drinks.

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: "I'll get pregnant if you get pregnant" pact. 🤣🤣😂🤣 If only it were THAT easy, eh?

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Ain't that the truth! Hell I made a pregnancy pact with a couple people about 2 years ago (even though I hadn't talked my husband into having my nexplanon out yet), and I've been to both those babies 1st birthdays now.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: OUCH! 😫 My bestie wanted to try and have 3rds around the same time but withdrew her idea after month 26 of DH and I trying since she and her DH always seem to get pregnant after a few months. I think she knew it would hurt me a little bit.

37. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: We never made an official pregnancy pact but had been talking with a good friend about how we both were discussing having another. Then we ended up pregnant, found out with lost the baby at 9 weeks and then found out they were expecting too and due within 2 weeks of when we were due. 💔

38. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Aww that’s awesome that your mom will show up for you like that. 🍻

@LAZB: Glad you got some closure on this cycle, the waiting is the worst part.

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@creativemomma15: Awe, that is absolutely heart wrenching! 💔 You have officially joined the the "Left out of the Pregnancy Pact" Club ... Not the most exciting club by ANY means and there are NO perks BUT, there are some pretty cool and sympathetic people in it! 😉

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: How are you holding up, hun?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee