Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2018 POAS

1. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: I definitely see a shadow! I bet it’s the beginning of a BFP!!

2. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Took a FRER. Doesn’t seem real to me! It wasn’t as dark as I was expecting but am just grateful to be pregnant!

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@QBbride: I can definitely see it! Test again if you have a spare still in 2 days (I know it's hard to wait for doubling).

4. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Sams Mom: thanks! Of course I bought a two pack 🤣

5. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@cyoung: oooh I feel like I see a shadow too!! 😆 Excited to see your test tomorrow!!

6. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: omgomgomg congrats almost cycle twin!!!

7. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: Thanks! I’m expecting a nice BFP from you tomorrow!

8. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@QBbride: oh Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!

@starlitnight: I dont feel as crazy now!! Fingers crossed!

9. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@cyoung: @QBbride: I definitely see those lines!

10. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@starlitsky: @cyoung: @QBbride: I see faint lines on all the pee sticks! FX for great lines tomorrow! What a great poas day!

11. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@QBbride: Eep! Congratulations!!!

12. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@QBbride: Yay! 🎉🎉🎉

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@QBbride: Do you want me to update you with a ?

14. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Sams Mom: eek sure!! Omg I can’t believe it! Thanks!!

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

🎃🍁🍂 October 2018 POAS 🍂🍁🎃

• foodiebee: 10/2
    • Blythe: 10/4
    • lioness21: 10/5
    • Mrs. Toad: 10/5
    • Cat620: 10/10
    • paranundrum: 10/10
    • Petitduck: 10/11
    • skinnycow: 10/13
    • LAZB: 10/13
    • jaybirdie: 10/13
    • QBbride: 10/15
    • yellowbeach: 10/15
    • Starlitsky: 10/16
    • Kaohinani: 10 /17
    • Cyoung: 10/19
    • Youboots: 10/20
    • CreativeMomma15: 10/20
    • BananasAreYellow: 10/20
    • karenbme: 10/25
    • Fuzzypeaches: 10/26
    • Sams Mom: TBD once I freaking ovulate
    • Cake2017: TBD

🏈🍂🍃NOVEMBER 2018 POAS🍃🍂🏈

• Paranundrum: 11/5
    • Mrs. K: 11/6

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/november-2018-poas

16. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

So I think my test were probably just some indents. Idk I tried testing again but it's hard to tell if its 100% or not. I have to squint really hard. I'm 7 dpo so I'm super early. I have had some cramping on and off all day. I dont nornally cramp so idk we will see

17. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@cyoung: super early!! Test again tomorrow and in 2 days!!

18. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@bananasareyellow: yes, an exciting day indeed! Hoping the faint lines turn into solid ones!!

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@QBbride: yessssss! Congratulations!

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ok, so my RE didn’t reply to my email (weird because she usually does), so since today is cd 3/4 depending on how I count, I got in touch with my ob to get an rx because it seems that clomid does lose efficacy after a year or two (and mine are 4 years old). My ob wanted me to transfer records, go for blood work, and come in for an appointment tomorrow. I did everything, and was planning on going tomorrow, but my RE just got back to me and said I can do a month unmonitored and she would write a script. I feel bad because I already got my ob involved, but the RE is so much more conveniently located, so I think I might cancel my appointment with the Ob. I hope they don’t think I’m being shady

21. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@LAZB: you gotta do what’s best for you. It’s not being shady! That’s exciting since you have gotten pregnant on Clomid before right?

22. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@cyoung: 7dpo is sooooo early! Wait a couple days if you can.

I don’t know exactly what dpo I am but I didn’t get any lines until yesterday and believe me, I’ve been testing for a few days now! There’s a website called Countdown to Pregnancy or something and the first day that there was a better chance of a positive than a false negative was 10dpo. Hang in there!!

23. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@QBbride: thank you! I'll try to wait out. I'm hoping my cramping qqs implantation today but we will see. Fingers crossed.

@LAZB: I agree with QBbride. I dont think its shady.

24. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Missing you @Kaohinani: hope you’re OK

25. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@cyoung: @starlitsky: looking forward to your updates tomorrow

26. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@QBbride: Congrats!

Good luck to those with squinters too, hopefully they will become blazing positives in a few days!

I'm in the boring bit of my cycle, it's cd 8 and I'm just waiting.

The past few days at work have been a total crap storm, I'm a bit curious if it will blow over or completely hit the fan by the end of the week...happy days...

27. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@paranundrum: waiting to ovulate to always tough for me. I always O late. I didnt this cycle cause I was on clomid.

I tested this morning but I'm not sure if I'm just seeing things. Its not significantly darker.

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@QBbride: @cyoung: thanks y’all, I am probably too worried about what she will think. And yes, clomid has worked 4 of the 6 times I’ve taken it (although two were miscarriages), so it definitely works for me

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Update on Kaohinani:
    She had 3 days of bad fibro flareup and a migraine for 2 of them, so she's been avoiding all the light.

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

As for me, OPKs haven't got any darker, and might have got lighter. This cycle has me all sorts of messed up.

31. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@Sams Mom: when do you normally ovulate? Or is yours at random times?

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@cyoung: Non medicated I ovulate CD 12, Clomid CD 14 on low dose, CD 15 on high dose, Femara (currently on 2nd round) CD 15 on the first cycle, now we're on CD 19 without any fertile CM or OPK? So I don't know what is going on.

33. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Sams Mom: Thanks for the update on @Kaohinani! I hope she's feeling better soon. As for you, I'm sorry your body isn't cooperating as you expected!

34. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@Sams Mom: wow that is strange. Dont you hate it when your body just does weird things!

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@creativemomma15: @cyoung: I'm very impatient, so waiting to ovulate is not in my wheelhouse. I just keep wondering when to call it and just take it as anovulary.

36. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Sams Mom: Yes, that is frustrating... TTC makes me so impatient too. You're either waiting to ovulate, waiting to test, waiting to try another month. UGH!

37. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@cyoung: I wouldn’t expect it to be significantly darker after 24 hours... remember it takes 48 hours for HCG to double!!

38. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: checking in!

39. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Logged in to get my fill of pee sticks to squint at this morning and NADA! Where are my sticks??? Gimmee gimmee!

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I think @starlitsky: & @cyoung: are slacking on us. Admittedly Cyoung is still pretty early. Hell I peed on a stick this morning to rule out pregnancy as to why I haven't O'd yet, and lost it in the car on the way to work? Hell I don't know.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee