Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Sep 2014- Nursery Planning!

1. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

Amazing job, that looks stunning.

2. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@gingerbebe: Aw thanks! I need to get a better camera before the baby gets here. The iphone camera sucks these days

3. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Littlebit: love it! Love the color scheme too!

4. Mrs. Jump Rope

blogger / coconut / 8306 posts

Some of the artwork we've hung!

5. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: Ah! Looks beautiful so far!

6. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: looks so great!!

We started working on our baby nook today. Had to move and reorganize all OUR stuff which took most of our time. DH assembled the crib and stroller and we got the decal up. Need to get the wall hangings organized and find a rug I like.

We

Once this room is done we have to set up DH's office with our twin bed for sleeping in shifts and the pack n' play so DH can keep an eye on the baby when I need him to.

7. Mrs. Jump Rope

blogger / coconut / 8306 posts

Getting there!

8. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

Wall hangings and blackout curtains are up!

9. MrsLonghorn

clementine / 806 posts

Wow, I LOVE these! You ladies are so talented! I'll have to take some pictures this weekend - we just finished up our nursery last week.

10. Pancakes

nectarine / 2180 posts

Nice work, ladies! Our nursery is a mess...I had hoped to get some more baby laundry done today but our water has been out due to a nearby water main break, so...tomorrow maybe? I keep getting comments that I look like I won't make it till September, but, she can't come if her room is still a mess, right?

11. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@gingerbebe: @Mrs. Jump Rope: looking good ladies!!

@Pancakes: Ha! Nope! Babies only come when they know the nursery is ready

12. MrsLonghorn

clementine / 806 posts

And we are finally 99% done -- Woo hoo! We are just waiting for the bench's cushion and storage bins to arrive! Pics start at the view from the door and just work their way around the room.

13. MrsLonghorn

clementine / 806 posts

The wall art is all from Etsy - the initial is currently covered up with paper since his name isn't public yet, and the 'climb trees' print is in a blueish/purpleish color, but here are the sample images from the Etsy stores we used:

14. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

@MrsLonghorn: So cute! Well done!! We got our rug in this weekend and the changing pad came, but I'm still waiting on a decorative pillow and changing pad cover to get there, plus the sheets are part of my shower gifts, so I have to wait until this weekend to get that set up. I'm DYING for the baby nook to be done so I don't have to think about it anymore!

15. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

Rug is here and we finished our side table project for the recliner area!

16. MrsLonghorn

clementine / 806 posts

@gingerbee LOVE that table! What a great room!

17. LatteLove

apricot / 441 posts

@MrsLonghorn: Love your furniture!

18. LatteLove

apricot / 441 posts

Now that we've moved and have a bedroom for the baby, I'm going to try to do a few things with it! We just painted the walls a bluish-green. Here is some of my inspiration: http://www.thelittleumbrella.com/rubys-nursery/

19. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@MrsLonghorn: Looks great! Love that garland over the crib..we *almost* did something similar!

@LatteLove: Yay for completing the move! Love that nursery - the colors look so calming!

20. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

@LatteLove: Super cute!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee