I know I may be a little earlier than some, but since we move into our house (hopefully) in a week, I'm ready to start working on this! We're doing a woodland critters theme, with an emphasis on foxes, because my grandmother's maiden name is Fox. We'll be getting the bedding set pictured below, even though we're actually cosleeping and don't plan to have a crib. I'm going to turn the sheets into pillows or curtains, and use the rest as decor.

The walls will probably be cream and/or a tannish-gold that we used in the dining room. We may do two different wall colors, as pictured. And we want this wall decal.

Beyond that, I'm sort of struggling with everything. Not sure if I'd like furniture that's just stained wood, or try to do something painted. I've seen some really awesome dressers with different colored drawers, or stenciled designs. I love DIY projects, so I'm leaning towards something I can do with some craigslist furniture.

Also, leaning towards this floorplan, but I haven't measured it to make sure it'll work exactly. http://planagarden.bhg.com/arrangearoom/index.php?roomid=629323