Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

SEPTEMBER 2019 Moms

1. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@IRunForFun: I've got some mild nausea and food aversions already, and since I haven't even missed my period yet, I'm betting it's only going to get worse in the coming weeks On the plus side, I seem to have lost the few extra pounds I put on during the holidays...

2. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

Thought I'd start this since we're now on page 2 Let me know if you see anything wrong or I missed anyone....

September 2019 Mamas

Sep 2: IRunForFun (#2) - 6w4d
    Sep 4: Jellyfish (#2) - 6w2d
    Sep 4: BananasAreYellow (#3) - 6w2d
    Sep 4: MamaJ (#2) - 6w2d
    Sep 4: DanaH725 (#1) - 6w2d
    Sep 7: youboots (#2) - 5w6d
    Sep 10: SouthernGothamCityMama (#3) - 5w3d
    Sep 25: JennyPenny (#3) - 3w2d

3. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@JennyPenny: Thanks for doing this! I think Mrs Hedgehog is an August mama now!

4. Jellyfish

apricot / 334 posts

Hi ladies, first off congratulations to everyone! I have been following along but afraid to actually post for fear of jinxing my . I have a 5 yo DS and been trying to conceive #2 for years. After a chemical pregnancy, failed IUIs, I finally did a last ditch IVF in December and was shocked to find out it worked! I'm currently feeling cautiously optimistic but I turn 40 in a few weeks and know it's still sooo early.

• Where are you located?: NJ
    • EDD: 9/4/2019
    • How far along are you?: 6w2d
    • Is this your 1st child?: have a 5 yo DS
    • When is your 1st doctor appointment?: being followed by RE until 8 weeks
    • Any symptoms so far?: nausea, fatigue
    • Who have you told?: only husband knows

5. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@IRunForFun: Thanks, updated

@Jellyfish: Congratulations! I'm sorry it was such a hard road to get here, but hoping this is a sticky pregnancy for you

6. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@Jellyfish: Welcome and congrats!! Fingers crossed for a nice healthy pregnancy.

7. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@Jellyfish: congratulations! Exciting!

8. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@bananasareyellow: Is today your scan? Let us know how it goes!!

9. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@IRunForFun: It was and it went well! Little blob measured 7 weeks for an updated EDD of September 2nd. September 2nd is Labor Day (in the USA) which seems so appropriate.

10. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@bananasareyellow: Yay! That's great!!

My EDD is Sept 2, at least until I get a dating scan. So exciting!

11. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

You guys. My chest is so swollen and painful. It’s awful. I do not remember this last time.

12. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@youboots: OMG me too. I do remember it from last time but I thought it subsided after a week or two. Now it seems like they're just getting worse by the day!

13. MamaJ

pear / 1609 posts

Unfortunately I miscarried last weekend 😭 but I will be cheering on for all of you for easy pregnancies ☺

14. SouthernGothamCityMama

coffee bean / 39 posts

@MamaJ: I’m so sorry to read this. Be extra kind to yourself. Thinking of you.

15. SouthernGothamCityMama

coffee bean / 39 posts

I’m 6 weeks today. Still a bit nervous as it’s so early but starting to maybe feel a bit pregnant—had some waves of nausea this morning. Work is extra crazy right now (and will be for at least the next three months) and the working mama to two toddlers gig is already exhausting so it’s hard to tell if I’m pregnant-tired or just normal-tired.

My app told me baby is a blueberry this morning and somehow that seemed bigger earlier than I expected. I feel like at least with my first pregnancy baby was a speck of pepper forever.

My first doctors appt is Jan 25th. Perhaps it will feel more real at that point. I’m dying to tell my nanny (because she is going to be over the moon excited) but have decided to wait until after that appt.

Otherwise I’ve now told a few best friends. Bc third baby. And we’ve all been through pregnancies together before. And if something went wrong, I decided I’d want them to know. I have one close friend though who I haven’t told bc I know she’s been trying for her 2nd for over a year and had miscarriages. I just keep hoping that she’ll have good news to share with me before I have to tell her about this baby number three.

Hope everyone’s feeling good!

16. ModernDayJibarita

apricot / 259 posts

• Where are you located?: Cincinnati, OH
    • EDD: September 15
    • How far along are you?: 6w1d
    • Is this your 1st child?: No. DS is 2.5
    • When is your 1st doctor appointment?: calling tomorrow to set it up. Just found out!
    • Any symptoms so far?: Tired and sore nipples
    • Who have you told?: My sister

Hey all! After 8 months of TTC & 3 Chemical pregnancies, I just find out I am pregnant!

Of course it was days after starting our first cycle on Clomid ( Got a BFN on a FRER on 12dpo aka: Day 3 of my period/day I started Clomid) Fingers crossed the Clomid had no effect on the lil bug since it was so early when I took it.

Celebrating that I’ve gotten so far since my last 3 pregnancies have ended right before 6 weeks.

17. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@MamaJ: I'm so sorry

@ModernDayJibarita: Congrats and welcome! What a crazy story. How did you even think to test again?

As for me, we just got back from Disney World and our kids had a blast. It was a bit of a bummer not to be able to ride the grown-up rides, but it also made it easier to just focus on making sure the kids had a good time. (I'm usually a roller coaster junkie :)) I had a few small waves of nausea and I feel like my boobs are a bit fuller, but that's it symptom-wise so far. Today marks 1 month out from my first doctor appt...please time, fly by.

18. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@MamaJ: I'm so sorry.

@ModernDayJibarita: Welcome, and congrats!!

@JennyPenny: Glad you were able to have a good time at Disney!! Wow another month? How far along will you be?

I'm 8 weeks today and I have my first appointment with the midwives on Wednesday. They don't do scans in the office so I'm hoping they'll refer me out for a dating scan and I'll get in no later than early next week. I also want to do the NT scan and NIPT testing so I need to ask about the timing of all that.

I've been pretty nauseous and tired and I'm hoping that starts to ease up over the next few weeks! The food aversions are the worst - been eating a lot of take out because nothing we have sounds good and I never want to cook.

19. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@IRunForFun: Yay for 1st appointment! I'll be 9 weeks at mine. That's what I get for POAS so early - a lot of waiting. Will you also find out the sex as part of the NIPT?

20. ModernDayJibarita

apricot / 259 posts

@JennyPenny: This. 5 straight days of positive Opks. I figured something was up, I was either teeing up but not actually ovulating or I was pregnant. So I peed on a Wondfo at 10pm and it was pos. Took a FRER and digital the next morning and it was as well.

21. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@ModernDayJibarita: Interesting! Makes a lot of sense

22. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@JennyPenny: We will find out the sex. We debated not finding out at all, but decided to go for it so we can prep better. If it's a boy, we will get rid of the many bins of girls clothes we've been storing, because we have a really small house. I also think it may help me connect more with the pregnancy.

23. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@IRunForFun: We debated not finding out this time too, but I just don't think I can hold out. I don't think we'll do NIPT though. Two of my friends on the same insurance did it (after being told beforehand that it'd be covered) and then had it denied. They're appealing, but it sounds like too much of a hassle to me, so we'll wait for the anatomy scan.

24. SouthernGothamCityMama

coffee bean / 39 posts

@ModernDayJibarita: welcome!
    I’m so glad to see some activity on this board today.

Excited for my first appointment Friday (I’ll be 7 weeks 3 days) and will definitely report back here.

25. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

Guys - I'm leaking milk already! I noticed some dried milk on my nipples in the shower this morning. I guess it's not *too* surprising. I stopped nursing DS2 about 6 months ago and have still occasionally felt random let down sensations. But still, this feels crazy early.

26. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@JennyPenny: Whoa! That is early!! I wondered if that might happen to me, I stopped nursing 4 months before getting pregnant and at that point could still hand express drops if I tried. No leaking so far though!

I'm sitting waiting for my first midwife appt. I'm hoping they refer me for a scan ASAP!

27. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@IRunForFun: Hope your appointment went well 😊

28. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

I have the worst food aversions. Currently surviving on fast food French fries.

29. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@youboots: ugh, yuck! Have you been having them long?

30. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@JennyPenny: about a week. But I’ve already lost several pounds.

31. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@youboots: wow, that's crazy! I've lost a few pounds since I conceived/ovulated, but I think that's from cutting out alcohol. Makes me wonder how unhealthy my habits were before

32. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@youboots: Ugh I'm sorry. I'm living off of carbs. Bagels and cream cheese and grilled cheese basically.

My midwife appointment yesterday went well, and I got sent for a scan today. Everything was measuring exactly on track for where I thought I was, 8 weeks and 3 days. Heart rate was 172. We even saw it wiggling and waving it's little arm buds!

We will be doing a draw for the Panorama testing shortly after 10 weeks and have the NT scan at 12 weeks.

33. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@IRunForFun: Yay for a good appointment! So exciting to see them moving around

34. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

So I called about nausea and they want to see me earlier since DHs Mom is a twin. Ultrasound tomorrow. Yay. I’ve been losing a pound a day- I’m average for BMI. But they are going to get me on prescription anti nausea meds so it does not get worse I guess. I did eat a decent amount today though so that’s good- the B6 helped.

35. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@JennyPenny: I’m a pretty ‘regular’ drinker typically too so that may contribute. Weekdays I’d have a beer or two and sometimes more on weekends depending on what we were doing.

36. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@youboots: Yeah, that’s about the same as me too, except with wine. I’m sure it’s at least 200 fewer calories per day for me. That’s cool you get an earlier ultrasound! How would you feel about twins? My DH has been saying he really hopes it’s twins this time, but I say that’s only cause he’s not carrying them

37. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@youboots: I'm glad they're getting you in earlier, if nothing else so you get help with the nausea. I've been much more sick this pregnancy than with DD, and was very glad to find out it was only a singleton!

38. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

Just had my ultrasound. Baby is measuring 3 days small- not surprisingly since I got my positive test about 16 DPO. HB 119. So I’m changing my guess date to 9/12.

39. SouthernGothamCityMama

coffee bean / 39 posts

Also just had my first ultrasound. Estimated date is 9/9. So relieved all is well but a bit bummed to be told repeat C-section (this will be my third C-section). I know it’s pretty early to be thinking about it but had sorta hoped for the possibility of a VBAC.

40. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@youboots: @SouthernGothamCityMama: I'm glad you both had good appointments! I'll update due dates next time I post a list.

@SouthernGothamCityMama: Is there a reason they told you c-section for sure already? Is it because you've had 2 already? My 2nd DS was a c-section and I am leaning towards trying for a VBAC this time around.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee