Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

SEPTEMBER 2019 Moms

1. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

How’s everyone doing?

I’m going to be induced on 9/3. With AMA, GD and a history of pre e I’m going a week early.

I had a difficult reaction to Tdap last week and was feeling awful for 3-4 days.

2. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@youboots: that’s coming up! Sorry to hear about the gd and pre e issues.

I dug out all the white coloured newborn stuff from DS just need to get some baby detergent and wash it all.

We’re having babies next month!

3. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

Any other September mamas had their babies?? E was born on Tuesday, the 27th, at 39+1. Induction for medical reasons that was 8 hours start to finish!

4. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@IRunForFun: congratulations! I’m excited to see the first of the September (August) babies Sounds like it was quick and hopefully smooth as well.

I’ve been silently following along and wishing you all well. If you don’t read the other boards, I’m 6 weeks pregnant again and just counting down the days until we hopefully get an all clear on the health of this little one. It’s been a rough journey but hopefully there’s a rainbow soon.

I can’t wait to see more updates as you welcome your precious babies soon!

5. SouthernGothamCityMama

coffee bean / 39 posts

Snuggling baby boy B born August 16th at 36 weeks 3 days as we speak.

Repeat c section (my third)—Although didn’t make it to my scheduled c section date (but his older brother was born at 37 weeks and his older sister was 35 weeks 4 days so I can’t say I’m surprised that he was also eager to make his appearance early.)

He’s still extra sleepy and super snuggly and our family feels so perfectly happy and complete with him here.

@irunforfun congratulations!!

6. SouthernGothamCityMama

coffee bean / 39 posts

@JennyPenny: congratulations to you too! I’m wishing you all the happiest of rainbow wishes.

7. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@SouthernGothamCityMama: Congratulations!!! Did you go into spontaneous labor before the scheduled section? The sleepy snuggles are the best. Trying to soak up this sleepy time since I know it a couple weeks she'll "wake up" to the world.

@JennyPenny: Yes, congrats!! I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you!!

8. SouthernGothamCityMama

coffee bean / 39 posts

@IRunForFun: I (as I did both of my earlier pregnancies) was fighting preterm labor for most of my third trimester. I went to an appt on the morning of the 16th, was told I was now 4-5 cm dilated and almost fully effaced and had “bulging waters” and my doctor thought there was no way I’d make it through the weekend without my water breaking so she sent me to the hospital so I could get steroid shots for B’s lungs and then did the C-section later that night (while at the hospital I had pretty intense contractions all evening and the nurses in triage kept asking if this was what I’d been feeling earlier and I was like yes, every night for the last month! That’s how I’ve gotten to be dialated.) My Doctor said given my history (several complications with my first two—both of whom were early—she preferred delivering me with the benefit of steroid shots at 36 weeks 3 days than waiting and having my water break at 36 weeks 5 days and risking infection or a vaginal delivery (there were several reasons that had developed that meant repeat c was the plan) and not having time for him to get the steroids.

So here he is! In my arms and on the outside. Two weeks old and perfect.

9. Jellyfish

apricot / 334 posts

@IRunForFun: @SouthernGothamCityMama: congratulations on your precious lil ones!
    @JennyPenny: congrats! sending positive vibes to you on your pregnancy!

Also joining the august babies is baby girl C, born August 23rd at 38 weeks 2 days. She’s a peanut at 5lb 3oz and battling some jaundice issues right now but we are all so happy she’s out in the world safe and sound. For those who saw my other post, I went in for my growth scan and NST and was told I needed to be induced for IUGR. Originally scheduled for Friday night but ended up in the hospital Friday morning due to spotting. Pitocin started at 9:30am, she came at 3:20pm.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee