Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

SEPTEMBER 2019 Moms

1. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@youboots: lots to look forward to! I feel the same about cooking, I miss it and it’s been so long I hardly remember what it’s like

Hoping baby cooperated on Monday! Nice of you to include MIL.

2. SouthernGothamCityMama

coffee bean / 39 posts

@JennyPenny: thinking of you this morning.

3. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@jennypenny

4. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@JennyPenny: Thinking of you. Sending love.

5. SouthernGothamCityMama

coffee bean / 39 posts

@Autumnmama79: thanks for checking in. Doing okay over here. 16 weeks and have a 16 week ultrasound later this week (because “advanced maternal age”—although I do enjoy the excuse to get to check on him.

6. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@JennyPenny: thinking about you this morning. I hope everything goes smoothly

7. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@SouthernGothamCityMama: glad to hear you’re doing okay. Enjoy the special peek of your boy this week. Am also ama (39) but don’t think I get any extra scans. Have a good week!

8. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

Doing OK over here, just trucking along. 17 weeks as of today. I'm still struggling with energy levels, even after adding an iron supplement, so that stinks.

But, I have my anatomy scan a week from Wednesday (no idea why they schedule them so early but it's with MFM) and I'm just hoping to feel more and more movement as reassurance! Some days I feel quite a bit, some days almost nothing. 🤷‍♀️

9. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@IRunForFun: glad to hear you’re doing ok. Can’t believe you’re already at the anatomy scan stage! Moving right along. I haven’t felt any movement yet, 13weeks today.

10. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

We are having another girl. They will be 4.5 years apart.

11. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@youboots: congrats! How wonderful to have two girls.

12. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@youboots: Congrats! Welcome to the 2 girl club! Mine will be 2 y 8 months apart.

13. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

I just got my panorama results back and they are all low risk 1/10000 which is a relief. However I’m having a really hard time getting excited about this pregnancy. Marriage is hanging by the thinnest of threads and am not feeling happy to share this news with family

14. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

Hi everyone - the procedure yesterday went smoothly in spite of it being a really challenging day. I feel like I'm recovering well. The summary papers they gave me after my appt were worded in a way that suggested that the baby had already passed before the procedure. We didn't have any doppler or ultrasound before they put me under so I don't know anything for sure. Somehow it brings me some peace having that ambiguity. We've chosen to tell most of our friends and family that he had passed naturally.

I'm glad to see you are all are doing well. @youboots: congrats on a 2nd girl! Sisters will be so fun @Autumnmama79: I'm so glad you got good results and I'm sorry to see your marriage is struggling. I hope things can resolve for you.

15. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@JennyPenny: I’m happy to read your update. It’s seems to have gone as well as it possibly could have. Also comforting to have that extra bit of information that there’s a good chance he had already passed. Wishing for you continued healing and peace

16. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@JennyPenny: thanks for taking the time to update. Thinking of you.

17. Jellyfish

apricot / 334 posts

@JennyPenny: thinking of you hope recovery continues to go well.

How are the rest of you ladies doing? I'm 17 weeks and finally feel a bit better after horrible all day sickness since early on. eventually I resorted to taking diclegis/bonjesta which made it somewhat bearable. Honestly though it hasn't been easy and I keep waiting for the 2nd tri "glow"... We did find out we're having a !!

18. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@Jellyfish: hi mama! You give me hope, I’m at 13 weeks and still have the all day sickness. Like you I also resorted to the dicletin and it does help. Yay for a girl, hope that glow is around the corner for you!

19. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

JennyPenny - not going to tag you in case you don't want to be back here right now, but if you are reading along, please know you are in our thoughts and we hope you are doing okay.

@Autumnmama79: I was never actually nauseous, but my unsettled-belly stomach-flu-without-the-vomiting type feeling finally went away at 16 weeks. Hopefully you get some relief soon!

Updates from me! I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and I've been feeling pretty good stomach-wise since 16 weeks. But right when my stomach finally settled down, other annoying symptoms popped up. I've been having lots of pelvic pressure and discomfort - kinda like a combo of taking a long cycling class on a hard bike seat and having a bowling bowl resting on my cervix. It's lovely. I think being my 3rd pregnancy my pelvic floor may not be what it used to be. Trying to do lots of kegels and sit rather than stand whenever possible. Also, I'm already getting such swollen legs at the end of the day! My socks leave huge indents in my cankles and I can imprint finger marks in my calves. Plus my skin from knee to foot is itchy from being stretched. Think it's time to invest in some compression socks. Going to ask at my next appointment if they have any other advice.

In more exciting news, my anatomy scan is on Tuesday! Just 2 days away! Also a bit nervous - hoping everything is healthy with the little one. And hope we don't accidentally find see the sex because I'm really excited about being team green this time! Anyone else have their anatomy scan this week?

20. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@bananasareyellow: I'm having a lot of the same re: pelvic pressure and discomfort. It's crazy this early. I'm also having quite a few Braxton Hicks! I did have them starting quite early my last pregnancy too, but it's like...I don't know it feels
    so early for this to be happening. Hope your anatomy scan goes/went well today!!

@Jellyfish: Congrats on the girl!!!!

@Autumnmama79: I'm sorry you're going through a rough time right now. I hope things start looking up soon.

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow at the MFM. Since we already know she's a girl, just looking forward to hopefully finding out everything else looks good. I'm feeling OK, mainly just tired and having hip/back pain and pelvic heaviness and pressure. Oh and feeling huge. Can't imagine what I'll feel like in 4 months!

21. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@IRunForFun: Thanks, lots of transitions coming up and bracing myself for a few more stressful months ahead. Good luck at your scan tomorrow! I can't believe you're already there. And FOUR more months?! That doesn't seem like very long. Eek. Let us know how your scan goes

@bananasareyellow: That feeling you described is EXACTLY how I've felt too, but plus the nausea. Its so hard to describe to other people. 18 weeks is amazing! What time is your scan today?

22. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@IRunForFun: @Autumnmama79: pregnancy is so glamorous, eh?

Anatomy scan went well! Baby is measuring 1-2 weeks ahead (I make big babies, so not unexpected) with a clean bill of health! And we successfully remained team green!

23. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@bananasareyellow: Congrats on a wonderful scan!

24. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

I had an appointment with my midwife yesterday and we were talking about my elective induction and my due date is 9/11 not 9/15- the baby was measuring behind in the first scan but correctly in the second. So hopefully baby will be coming the week of Labor Day. I’m 17 weeks today and feeling a lot better! I gained 2 lbs since my last appointment and am up about 5 pounds total- no throwing up for 5-6 weeks!. I have my 20 week ultrasound in 3 weeks and my sugar test in 4 since I had GD last time.

DD was born in March and this babe is due in September so I sorted all of our baby clothes over the last few days and have lots of boy hand me downs and 0-6 month summer clothes to consign/donate.

25. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@youboots: Glad to hear you're feeling so much better! Labour day sounds like a great time to have a baby

26. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

Had our anatomy scan this morning at 18+2 and got an A+ report! They were able to see everything they needed to see, fluid was good, umbilical cord was good, placenta was far away from the cervix and cervix was nice and long. She was moving around like crazy. She was breech in the scan with her butt sitting right on my cervix but it's so early I'm not too concerned about that. DD was breech until 28+ weeks.

I'm feeling gross with heartburn and other digestive issues, but happy to have a good scan!

27. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@IRunForFun: Yay! What a big relief. Congrats on such a wonderful scan and cooperative little baby. Seems like this scan is the last important health check - nice to have that behind you!

Hopefully the heartburn is short lived

28. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

Hi mamas! I just came from checkup and got to see baby. Even though it’s my third, still so hard to believe all that’s going on inside of me. What a miracle. After seeing baby and heartbeat, I will tell work tomorrow. Shared with all family last week after receiving low-risk NIPT results. Quite a few shocked reactions!

29. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@Autumnmama79: Hooray, glad you got to see baby and all is looking good! Hope telling work went well!

I had a regular midwife appt yesterday, everything looks/sounds good except I still have BV. I have to do a 16-week treatment now since it can cause preterm labor. So frustrating.

I'm 19+3 and my first came at 39 weeks exactly, so it's crazy to think I could be halfway done!

30. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@IRunForFun: too bad about the persistent bv, sounds like a hassle. Hopefully it goes away before 16 weeks! Being halfway done sounds totally crazy - I’m not nearly halfway ready for baby #3!

I chickened out and didn’t tell work. Not really sure why though...

31. paigeface

kiwi / 529 posts

@JennyPenny not in this group but I just came here to say I was thinking of you and sending lots of love your way.

32. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

How’s everyone doing? Who has anatomy scans soon? Ours is next week. And I have to have an early sugars test as well.

33. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@youboots: Going pretty well. The full time nausea has finally subsided and now just really tired. Finding it hard to stay upright at school theses days. Anatomy scan not until the 13th, quite a few weeks away!

How are you feeling? Any shopping for baby? I started browsing around for the coming home from the hospital outfit, by far my most fav purchase every time

34. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@youboots: I had my scan two weeks ago! I hope yours goes well.

@Autumnmama79: Oh man I feel like I never got any energy back. I've been so tired. Where's the mythical second tri energy?

I had a bit of a scare Sunday night/Monday. I started bleeding Sunday night and cramping too. Called the midwife on call and she said to go to the ER if it got worse or go into the office first thing in the AM. I went to the office Monday morning and they checked my cervix and thought it felt too low and not thick enough so I got sent to L&D for monitoring. I was there for about 6 hours and did an NST and had a level 2 ultrasound. Baby looked great on the scan but my cervix has shortened some since my anatomy scan. It's not short enough to take action yet but they want to monitor it.

I think I mentioned somewhere I've had chronic BV (first tested positive at 10 weeks) that's resisted treatment. It can cause preterm labor and they think it's likely the infection that is affecting my cervix and causing bleeding and cramping. I get seen by the midwife again next week and have another level 2 scan in 2 weeks. In the meantime I'm doing an antibiotic gel twice a week for 16 weeks plus trying a homeopathic suppository recommended by my midwife. Fingers crossed it clears the infection and baby girl stays in at least 17 more weeks!

Sorry for the novel update.

35. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@IRunForFun: Oh that is so scary! Bleeding during pregnancy is just the worst. Glad to hear that baby looked great and hopefully that was reassuring for you too. Fingers crossed the antibiotic does what its supposed to do!

36. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@Autumnmama79: @youboots: @bananasareyellow: Anyone been taking bump photos? I feel huge today so I snapped this one. I'm pretty sure I was this size at 7 months with DD1. I'm so uncomfortable already. I feel stretched and lots of Braxton Hicks and have to pee constantly. Ugh.

37. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@IRunForFun: you look awesome!! I haven’t taken any pics yet, am just getting out of hiding it phase.

38. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

Just had our 20 scan. We are still having a girl! Everything looks good. I have to go back for the spine scan. She’s approximately 11 ounces.

39. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@youboots: Yay for good results! Hopefully all smooth sailing from here How come you're going back for the spine scan?

40. Jellyfish

apricot / 334 posts

@Autumnmama79: hope you’re feeling better! If it gives you any comfort, I finally started feeling less all day sickness a few weeks ago and weaned myself off diclegis. Still no 2nd tri energy burst but I’ll take it!

We had our 20 week anatomy scan last week and everything looks good. Such a relief. Have a fetal echo scheduled in 2 weeks, I guess maybe because I’m considered AMA and went thru ivf. Honestly I feel like I’m living at the doctors office between weekly progesterone injections and biweekly scans!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee