Hoping to get some advice here about this. Lo had a tummy bug/ a slight fever about 3 weeks ago, and she stopped eating her solids at that time. She was fine with eating solids a couple of times a day prior to the stomach bug. However, since then, she pretty much refuses to be spoon fed. She will on rare occasions allow us to hand feed her a few mouthfuls of whatever we are eating. And every now and then she will let us help her feed herself a squeezy pouch of something.

She can go 2-3 days without touching any solids. She doesn't want the usual finger foods either. She will nurse to sleep but if I try and nurse her before she is tired and ready for a nap or bedtime, she is way too distracted to eat and will act like I am torturing her with my boob.

She seems happy and all, she has enough wet nappies, etc. But I am just wondering if she is getting enough calories. She feeds a ton throughout the night though, and will scream bloody murder if I try to just rock her back to sleep without nursing when she wakes.

I am so confused. I thought once babies start solids, they just fo on from there.

Anything I can do to help her start eating solids again?