Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Cornocupia full of BFPs aka November 2013 POAS..

1. Cole

grapefruit / 4649 posts

@Keppa: Hurray! Have fun!

@MrsMcD: I thought it sounded like too good of a deal!

2. Kate6214

cherry / 245 posts

@Keppa: Yay for a positive OPK

3. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: good luck!!!

4. littlek

Let’s bring on those BFPs!!! Sending baby dust to everyone! We have a cornucopia to fill.. so let’s get the BD started….

Woot woot BFP: : Norcalwayfarer, Runnerd, littleredhairedgrl, ThisMustBeThePlace, Mrs. Amethyst, HLK208, Princessandthebee, Mrscdh, FaithFertility, tigger223

Mamas-to-be:
    November 26 -AlmostMrsG, mrs. tictactoe
    November 28- doxielove, Mrs. Confetti, Torchwood
    November 30- Pawprints, babypie, buffalove, Mrsmcd, Kate6214, littlek

Soon to be December mamas (aka Rollovers): LindsayInNY, gksj, Gingerk, organicmama, bluestriped bee, Cram88, Sprite, PrincessBaby, Mrs. Jump Rope, Chibee, Littlebit, Cole, RLCeigh, stratosphere, swurlygurl, Whatsarahsaid, Bhbee, Cavalierkcs, Loopedd, mrs. 64, buttermilk, mrskoloa, Cmbknyc, Mrsk,Ottilie, DC Yoga Bee, Jmarionsmith, Lugrey508, Shaynanigans,
    Sandy, scg00387, erind425, Snowdrop, Keppa

Cheerleaders: Autumnlove, Delight, Wheres_C, Lovehoneybee, Mrs. J, Mrs Scottish, Orvis18, Babyboecksmom, Boopers, , Smurfette, Lovelyplum, Pui, ABC Mrs, MrsMccarthy,mrs. wagon, winniebee, mfa_lady, MRS.PANDA

5. littlek

Any update from @AlmostMrsG or @Mrs. Tictactoe???

6. jape14

pear / 1586 posts

Sorry to have dropped off the thread for a while! I was pulled onto an insane project at work and have been crazy all month. Anyway, my triphasic chart was unfortunately not a sign of a BFP last month. I am hoping to ovulate at the end of this week, so I'll rollover to the December board too. Will post there soon!

7. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@Cole: The things you get excited about when ttc make you seem like a crazy person. Been having off and on mild nausea today, and it's actually a good thing (hopefully)!

@Kate6214: Thanks!

Kinda regretting buying frer's. In the past I've used various cheapies, and I always liked that if I got an initial negative I could still have some hope that it was just too crappy of a test. Granted, I am using my one last wondfo tomorrow, so I'll get one free negative without being too upset. But I'm planning an frer on thursday if nothing tomorrow, and with that being 12dpo I feel like I don't have much cause to keep hoping if no bfp then. I've never had a true negative when ttc! I don't know how to handle one!

8. mrs. tictactoe

blogger / pomegranate / 3201 posts

@littlek: still not seeing anything.... just waiting.

9. Mrs. Confetti

blogger / pomegranate / 3491 posts

BFN this morning. Whomp whomp.

10. littlek

@mrs. tictactoe: Did you test??? Fingers crossed!!

I'm 13 DPO and no testing. I tried to cave this morning but DH grabbed the test out of my hand and told me "no."

11. littlek

@Mrs. Confetti: I'm sorry

12. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: im sorry

13. littlek

@Torchwood: that's a good thing! I never saw a BFN till a month ago. It sucks.

14. mrs. tictactoe

blogger / pomegranate / 3201 posts

@littlek: lol you're strong!! I'm either 10 or 11 dpo and have tested every day since sunday and not seeing anything. I'm still hopeful...

15. littlek

@mrs. tictactoe: Definitely still early!

16. MrsScottish

clementine / 838 posts

ok question from a newbie- I have not started using OPK, but I usually dont have much noacible CM except for like 3 days, usually around cycle day 8-10. Can I assume/hope that this is ovulation? It is sometimes associated with right side pain (ovaries- which I knew before was ovulation due to a cyst)?!?!? So if I go off of that, and I perhaps ovulated around the 18/19/20 when would I be able to test?!?! My next period (26-27 day cycles) is expected December 7th. Can someone help a clueless bee out!!!
    I have been feeling so off this week, and I am trying really hard not to join the crazy train. But I have been having cramping since Friday, not major, just consistent, it stopped yesterday, but back again today. Last night my boobs were so sore I couldn't sleep on my stomach. (Which only usually happens 1-2 days prior to my period coming). My left is still tender to the touch. I have been an emotional and clingy wife- I keep apologizing for that!
    Tell me I am crazy.......

17. littlek

@MrsScottish: If your not positive, I'd wait until your period is due and then test. If you don't mind spending money on tests, you can test as early as you want.

18. MrsScottish

clementine / 838 posts

When would/could something possibly show up?!?!? Not hope for anything until the first week of December??!?1

19. littlek

@MrsScottish: Something could possibly show up today, guessing 7 DPO based on what you said. But 7 DPO is very early to test. But you can test whenever you want.

20. MrsScottish

clementine / 838 posts

thanks @littlek!!
    I have been on meds for chest infection and bronchitis and am just realized last night that if something was going on etc...... I wanted to take some advil last night, but took Tylenol instead.

21. Snowdrop

pear / 1846 posts

@mrsscottish: I have tried using opk and temps and what I have found is that cm is actually the best way to know! Literally as soon as I ovulate my cm dries up. If I was to wake up with dry cm after the fertile stuff I would know I had ovulated the day before. This has been confirmed by temps every month apart from this one which said I ovulated a day later however by a blood test I actually know the cm o date was the right one not the temping one. So I would say you o'd last day of fertile cm and if you don't know your lp length your af is due 14 days later on average. If you want to be really sure wait till 18 days (as if anyone on here has EVER done that haha)!

22. MrsScottish

clementine / 838 posts

Thanks @snowdrop!
    By day 22 I am spotting usually, and have my period full fledge on day 26-27. It is short, but makes its presence know! Always has! My cycle day 11/12 I am always dry, so that is why I have always suspected I o`d before that. Which would mean that my LP length would be in the 14-16 day range right??!?! ( I think?!?! If I o on say day 10, and I get my period on cycle day 26?!)
    I am still trying to rap my head around this! I have read Taking Charge of your Fertility, but trying to apply it to my body is hard!

23. deactivated_account

GOLD / pomegranate / 3938 posts

@MrsScottish: Your POAS day is the day you expect AF to come. Or it could be any early day you want it to be!

@mrs. tictactoe: your POAS date used to be yesterday for a bit, right? Is AF late at this point for you? You are still in the game!

@Torchwood: I don't understand your use of the phrases "free negative" and "true negative." What's going on with your negatives? And seriously friend... Even a negative at 12dpo can still be a false negative!

@littlek: This is the first time I'm at 11dpo and haven't tested. You are keeping me inspired! When will you test? I know I have the same Saturday POAS date as you. How are you feeling?

24. littlek

@MrsMcD: it would be 17 DPO. I have a 16 day luteal phase.

25. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@MrsMcD: When I said "free negative," I meant like one negative that I wouldn't be too bummed about, since wondfo's aren't always as reliable. Last time I started testing with wondfo's around 6dpo, because the negatives were less upsetting early on, and I thought it would get me used to it. Don't know if it would have worked since they eventually showed up positive around 10dpo. This time I didn't buy anymore so I only had the one.

I was gonna take a wondfo tomorrow but then I realized I have to work an hour away, and I didn't want to deal with testing at 5am. So I did the insane thing and tested today. And convinced myself I might have seen something on the wondfo and wasted an frer on a bfn. Which, at 10dpo isn't terrible, but pretty bummed. I know it's not definitive, but feeling like I'm out this month. I'll probably wait until AF is late to use the last one.

26. littlek

@Torchwood: was your wondfo positive? Want to post a pic? Some people on here are good at seeing lines.

27. deactivated_account

@Torchwood: Oh I totally get it now. So for some reason, I am only inclined to use an HPT with FMU. I don't trust afternoon HPTs. And keep your chin up, buttercup! Some people have implantation as late as CD 12.

28. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@littlek: No, when I say I convinced myself I saw something, we're talking hold your head the right way and the test at the right angle and there MIGHT have been a shadow. That's how mine started last time, but earlier. By this time I was showing lines, albeit faint ones.

@MrsMcD: I actually always got darker results in the afternoon last time. Especially since I was a bit dehydrated today. Super dark pee (sorry ^_^). Thanks though. I didn't chart or use opk's, so don't know O date for sure anyway. (Though no bd-ing after estimated date, so only good for a few days after that anyway.)

29. deactivated_account

@Torchwood: Its tough if you plan BDing around an "estimated" date. Its tough if you plan BDing around any perceived date, really. I'm talking to a friend on gchat right now who got a surprise pregnancy. Ugh. Those people...

30. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@MrsMcD: I don't even want to think about people who get pregnant by accident. My cousin is pregnant with her fourth, an admitted accident (they were in the beginning stages of adoption, actually), and is due 2 weeks after my first due date would have been. I want to be happy for her, but not thrilled.

31. Snowdrop

pear / 1846 posts

@mrs.scottish: what you say sounds right to me but I'd be tempted to temp next month just to be more sure. I'm certain I could pin point O without opk or temps now but think that's because I have quite a lot of symptoms. The temping made me lots more confident that I was right though.

My friend who got KU first try with number 1 just told me she is 5 weeks with number 2 now. Really worried how I am going to be all happy and supportive of her when inside I'm sad that it isn't me. Feel so guilty!!

32. babybean404

apricot / 386 posts

I was too nervous to even put my POAS date on here. But it was today. This is our 4th cycle trying.

I tested at 11 dpo..BFN. Today is 14 dpo. I got a super faint line with FMU on a cheapie...we went out to get a first response and BAM!!! My first BFP! I can't believe it!!!

33. littlek

@mrs. tictactoe: good luck this morning!!!

34. littlek

Any update from @almostmrsg???

35. littlek

@babybean404: congrats! H&H 9 months

36. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@babybean404: congrats!! love that nice dark line!

37. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@babybean404: what a line! Congrats!!

38. thismustbetheplace

kiwi / 633 posts

@babybean404: Congrats mama!

Good luck to all the ladies testing in the next few days!

39. buffalove

kiwi / 640 posts

@babybean404: congrats!! it'll be a very happy thanksgiving for you

I'm at 15 dpo and holding out til Saturday to test. AF was due today, and so far no sign....fingers crossed. I hate seeing the bfn's, so I just wait til AF is legitimately late to test - makes my house a much more pleasant place to be!

40. babybean404

apricot / 386 posts

@buffalove: you are strong and so right to protect yourself that way. I was toying with waiting until after thanksgiving in case it was a BFN but I decided I wanted to drink heavily if iI wasn't pregnant. Haha. hope this is the month for you!!!fx!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee