Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Year of New Beginnings and BFPS! - January 2015 POAS

1. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@californiadreams: ah ok, well FX that nothing happens tonight and tomorrow is a good day! As for charting, you can chart on CD1, through your period, but I usually start on CD 6 or 7, once AF is mostly over, Unless you O really early (like CD 10 or 11), in which case I would start charting on CD1 so you have more data points.

2. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@ShortieCake: Yayyyy and FX!

How's everyone doing with prenatals? Taking them, yes or no or sometimes? What brand?

I have the Rainbow Lite minis leftover from being pregnant in October. Usually I take 1 or 2 of them a day, though the recommendation is 3 a day. I'm a bit nervous about two things: the amount of B vitamins delaying O (http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/vitamin-b6-causes-delayed-ovulation#post-1963088), and then afterwards, the red raspberry leaf causing an early loss. One obgyn said don't worry, another obgyn said better safe than sorry / don't take them.

3. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@DesertDreams88: I take nature made prenatals, one a day. I also take a b complex vitamin--it only maybe delayed my O by 1 day.

4. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

I did not participate in this thread as I was away nearly all December and I felt I could not keep up... But eeeek! Look at that! Dpo 12 with evening urine...

5. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@busylizzy111: I know you have had such a rough go of things and am so happy to see this. Congratulations!!!

6. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

@Chaosmaven: good to know that your cm has been weird off-ovulation schedule too! I looked back at my bfp chart from my daughter and saw that I had ewcm one and three days after O then, so maybe it's a positive, but I def didn't have and on 8dpo like I do this time! So weird.

I took a test this morning at 8dpo and it was very negative.. Super early I know but I have been having crazy cramps every day since like 3dpo, which is not normal, so I was hopeful! Maybe this is my new normal though. Ugh.

@busylizzy111: congratulations! I so hope lots of us can join you with September and October babies

7. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@My Only Sunshine: @JennyG: I got the Fitbit too and it's awesome Im able to track my sleep, calories, and water intake and I love it too. My goal is 10,000 steps a day.

8. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

So I got a very positive opk today at only cd 8 which is strange for me. So we'll see what happens

9. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@busylizzy111: congrats!

10. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@shortiecake: @busylizzy111: Congrats!! So exciting!

I took a test this morning at 10DPO and it was negative, but my LP has consistently been 15 days, so maybe it was too early? I'll probably POAS again mid-week.

11. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

Ok... Everyone seems to be peeing on things and now I'm getting tempted! I'll be 10DPO tomorrow - should I got ahead and test? I have FRERs and CBDigital, no cheapies.

12. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@NovBaby1112: I hope your cycle is back to normal soon!
    @shortiecake: Congratulations!!
    @busylizzy111: Congratulations!!
    @CarrieLouWho: Test tomorrow with a FRER?

13. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@busylizzy111: congrats!!!!

@CObee: @elljay: goodluck! Both of you are still really early! @CarrieLouWho: I wouldn't waste an FRER just yet, 10dpo is still really early. I like testing early but I do it with cheapies so I'm not too disappointed if it's neg!

14. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@CarrieLouWho: 10dpo is still so early...I wouldn't waste FRER on it!! I shouldn't be POASing yet either really....logically I know I should wait, but I am just so impatient this cycle.

15. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

@hilsy85: @NovBaby1112: ok, ok - I will wait! This is really hard this cycle, I just want to know! Sigh, patience is not my virtue...

16. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

I got two more very postive opk and something told me to try a hpt n this happened. What do you ladies think. I'm shocked because I had what I thought was af that lasted for 4 days with bad cramps the whole time even though it was very light. Lighter than normal.

It came up within a minute. DH says wait to take another test before getting excited

17. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@busylizzy111: congratulations

18. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@HoneyGold89: Wow! That's definitely a line! I've read that OPKs can be positive when pregnant, so it makes sense. However, I'm also a little cautious because you must be quite far out from ovulation from your previous cycle, and that's a light line then..... maybe you ovulated later than you thought you did and the bleeding was implantation bleeding / cramping? FX!

When was the last time you took an HPT, with your previous cycle?

19. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@DesertDreams88: the line got darker after about 6 minutes. I never did take a pregnancy test because I thought af came on. I would be 5 weeks n a day according to my app and when I got my first postive opk in December.

20. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@Honeygold89: A very cautious congratulations, but I have to warn you that at five weeks along the line should probably be much darker than that. I'm pregnant with very low hCG and expecting a miscarriage soon, and at five weeks and one day my line was darker than the control. I would call the doctor tomorrow and see if they can get you in.

21. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@Honeygold89: Unfortunately I'm with @travellingbee on this one. That's a light line on both hpt and opk for so late. My opk's were MUCH darker than the control by 5 weeks. But I wouldn't give up either! Fingers crossed for you!

22. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

BFP
    shortiecake; busylizzy111

TBD: DesertDreams58; hellobeeboston; jaguar

1/4: californiadreams
    1/5: CObee
    1/7: CarrieLouWho; JennyG; 2farmmoms; elljay
    1/8: hilsy85
    1/11: FairSeas; mrsjenbug; shellio
    1/12: NorthStar; Bea
    1/16: snickers
    1/18: SugarplumsMom
    1/19: Willow
    1/20: mrs scrapbook
    1/21: DesertDreams88
    1/22: MittenMama
    1/23: Charm54
    1/24: MrsDoo
    1/25: Mrs.GM; Honeygold89; NovBaby1112
    1/28: chaosmaven
    1/29: berly
    1/30: My Only Sunshine
    1/31: wheres_c; jodyblair

Cheerleaders: AprilFool; AMommyThang; NurseDMB

@berly: So sorry - wishing you the best of luck this month!

@shortiecake: Congratulations!

@californiadreams: FX for tomorrow!

@DesertDreams88: I am taking the Target Up & Up gummie prenatals and added a Naturemade Stress B-Complex vitamin this cycle. I'm hoping it doesn't delay O... it seems to vary for every woman, so I figured I would take the risk!

@busylizzy111: Congratulations!

@Honeygold89: Eek! I see it... that's crazy. Maybe test with a FRER tomorrow with FMU? FX!!

23. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@busylizzy111: Congratulations!!!!!!

24. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Berly: I'm so sorry for your loss.

@busylizzy111: congratulations honey! Sending you thoughts for a sticky pregnancy!

@Honeygold89: wowee wow!! Perhaps you are off on your charting and you ovulated a bit later than you think? Sending you sticky baby vibes!!!!

25. travellingbee

@Honeygold89: I didn't mean to be such a Debbie-downer. My fingers are crossed for you!

26. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@travellingbee: thanks you're fine I know that could be a possibility especially afternoon 4 days of light bleeding. I probably won't call the doctor until Monday. I'm talking DH into get me a week's estimater tomorrow.

@Torchwood: thanks. I took two more opks and the showed positive before the control line and they are much darker than the control line too. I'll test again tomorrow.

@Chaosmaven: thanks.

@MrsMccarthy: thanks thereis a chance I cooul be I stopped charting when the bleeding started so idk about what happened to my temps when that happened

27. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Honeygold89: Today you are pregnant! Congrats!

28. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@dc yoga bee: thank you

29. travellingbee

@Honeygold89: oh that's what I meant. Call Monday. I forgot what day it is.

30. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@busylizzy111: no kidding?!?! So happy for you, lady!!

31. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@busylizzy111: congrats!

@Honeygold89: FX for you!

@Chaosmaven: thanks! I'll update ASAP. still no AF.

32. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@DesertDreams88: I take the Target brand gummies. I couldn't swallow pills without gagging when I was pregnant with LO so these are the ones I took and I just stuck with them.

@Honeygold89: hopefully you just ovulated or implanted later than you thought. Fingers crossed for you!

@busylizzy111: Congratulations!!

33. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@shortiecake: @busylizzy111: Congrats, ladies! Thanks for getting the ball rolling this month - hoping for many more !!!

34. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@shortiecake: congratulations to you

35. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@californiadreams: thanks. I just looked at fertility friends and it said I am only 18dpo so 4 weeks 5 days so we shall see.

I wanted to post my charts but I have no clue how

36. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

Thank you so much for all your well wishes! It truly means a lot

Congratulations to all the ladies who got a lately, and FX for everyone else! I am rooting for you!

37. SugarplumsMom

bananas / 9227 posts

@shortiecake: @busylizzy111: Wishing you both a smooth pregnancy and a healthy and beautiful baby!

38. SugarplumsMom

bananas / 9227 posts

@Honeygold89: Fx! Congratulations!

39. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

So, I lied... I couldn't wait... And immediately I thought - what am I doing, it's going to be negative, I should wait since it's only 10DPO...

Do you see what I see?

40. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Honeygold89: congrats!!

@CarrieLouWho: congrats!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee