Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

AUGUST 2018 POAS

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@starlitsky: now I'm laughing at myself for yesterday. Totally could have not had a day of maybe ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Kaohinani: thank you!! I'm still in a bit of disbelief

2. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MamaBear87: OMG YAY!!! Iโ€™m so happy for you!!! Those are GREAT lines

3. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@MamaBear87: aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! That is amazing!! I am so happy and excited for you!!!!

4. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: @mediagirl: thanks ladies!! I had totally lost hope I would ever see 2 lines

5. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@NCSUchick27: Congratulations!

6. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@nicollette1189: Congratulations!

7. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@MamaBear87: Congratulations!

8. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@NCSUchick27: Congratulations!

@nicollette1189: Congratulations!

@MamaBear87: Congratulations!

9. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs. Toad: @mdf106: thank you!

10. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@MamaBear87: YES!!!!!!!! I am SO FLIPPING happy for you!!!!!! I knew it was just a matter of time!

11. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@NCSUchick27: Congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ˜

12. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@nicollette1189: Congrats!!!

For all the new BFPs, Adira was was kind enough to start a new board. What a way to end August!

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/may-2019-moms

13. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@MamaBear87: My mouth literally just dropped when I saw your picture as I was catching up on all of you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Congrats to everyone else as well!! I'm still pulling for you, @samsmom!

14. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@MamaBear87: Aww so happy for you!!

Wow!!! I am LOVING all the BFP's!! August is seriously finishing off strong, so happy for all of you mamas!

15. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@MamaBear87: congrats!!!

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@magnolia: @SupernovaJ: thanks!!

@LabradorLover: @crazydoglady: thank you! glad to join you both on the other side!

17. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Because I have them.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ the darker one is after my riding lesson. Apparently I'm really pregnant

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm glad to find you channeling me

Pee on all the sticks!

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: I am so excited for you! ๐Ÿ˜ It is the weirdest feeling - I have been really upset over my own situation but with all of the recent BFPs and now YOURS (with all that you've been through, I have been wishing you a BFP in spades! ๐Ÿ’—), I'm freakishly happy as well (and the tiniest freckle jealous๐Ÿ˜‰). I can't wait to read your updates.

20. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MamaBear87: I agree with @SamsMom - POA the Sticks! Those are some beautiful lines youโ€™ve got there. Do you think since anxiety was an issue for you things improved when you stepped away for a bit?

21. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@MamaBear87: My goodness! What dpo are you?

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@crazydoglady: @MamaBear87: that's what I'm thinking too! I want to say shes somewhere around 15 dpo if I remember right, but those are some seriously dark lines!

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: oh don't worry. I spent 8 dollars on entirely unnecessary digital tests ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Kaohinani: i so so wish you and Sam's mom were joining me on the may board!

@yellowbeach: thanks! I think things just have improved in general. This month I did feel slightly less frantic so who knows. I have also gotten in really good shape since my svt so I think that helps also

24. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@crazydoglady: 14 or so.... don't even say it! Tons of people have bold lines without twins

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: hey, seeing "pregnant" more than once is worth $8 to me!

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: exactly my thinking! I never took one with my daughter so want to this time

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I can't speak for Kaohinani, but I'm going to lurk hardcore on the May board

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Here's my most of a chart for anyone interested

29. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@MamaBear87: Hahaha!! With all you've been through...can you imagine?! I haven't seen line that bold on a FRER at 14 dpo in a LONG time. Just sayin'.

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@crazydoglady: my line for my daughter at about 16 or so dpo was screaming, like the control was super faint, so I'm hoping I just implant early. Twins is seriously my biggest fear

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Thank you. I'm going "laid back" this cycle because I don't even know if this up-and-coming month I will OV. Hopefully, with the CP, longer "AF," and with me trying less, I will get something (๐Ÿคžsticky BFP) and be able to follow suit. I'm hoping Sam's Mom, Jessiemuller, Starlit, Supernova, Paranundrum, Yellowbeach, and a plethora of the ladies on here get theirs in Sept as well. #stayinghopeful

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: We can be creepy lurkers ๐Ÿ‘€ together. ๐Ÿคฃ

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: hell I already follow December 2018 and February 2019... May as well add another one

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ

35. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: please lurk! I will most definitely still be lurking on the Poas boards ๐Ÿ˜

36. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MamaBear87: congrats lady! Iโ€™m so happy for you!

37. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

So ladies that are experienced with OPKs... Iโ€™m testing with both Wondfo and the CBAD smilies. Iโ€™ve had flashing smiles (high but not peak) for two days now. When might I expect a peak (solid smile)?

38. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Ladies Iโ€™ve been dealing with a lot these last few months. A CP in June, my grandmother passed in July, a CP last week, and last night we got the news that DHโ€™s 34 year old cousin passed away. She had a baby 10 days ago and passed from post clampsia/brain swelling ๐Ÿ˜ข itโ€™s too much for me to handle along with ttc. I wish you all the best, but I have to step away from HB for a while. I might lurk from time to time, but I wonโ€™t be participating for a while.

39. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Jessiemuller88: thank you!

@yellowbeach: i think it's usually a couple days but it can vary

40. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Jessiemuller88: oh man. I'm so sorry. I hope you can take all the time you need. And that you have someone to talk to

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee