Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In 07/24

1. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@PurplePumps: It can be hard when you know you should BD and your partner is not willing. Job stress gets the best of us too....
    I can relate about the feelings as starting an IVF cycle gets closer, I was terrified and excited all at the same time but during the stims was the calmest I have felt in a long time because I knew we were doing everything that we could at that point.

2. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@lazypanda: the injections are no big deal, physically. And this is coming from someone who's a huge wuss! It's a little pen type thing, and DH does it. The trigger was a pre loaded syringe. This is only my 2nd time doing them, (almost a year ago last time!) But I only went in for one ultrasound. She told me when to trigger, and when to have sexy time, and we did conceive.

Last time, I had 2 mature follies I think. This time, I started on CD 3, and I'll go in for US on CD 10. No bad side effects really. Maybe just some fatigue and headache, and feeling a little warmer than usual.

3. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@babycanuck: I'm so sorry! We have all had those moments. I have a MUCH harder time when it is someone I don't care for, or something who is complaining about being pregnant.

@alohaorchid: Ugh, I love/hate those dreams. I love them in the moment, but hate when I wake up and realize it wasn't real. So sad.

@CupQuakeWalk: *HUGS* I can completely understand that. I have gone through times where I have backed off for a bit because it is so sad for me.

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Good luck!!!

CD 33 here...no AF....I hate that when I actually want AF to make an appearance, it doesn't happen. I did O much later this cycle than usual. I am sure that had something to do with it being my first cycle after IVF.

4. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@Sunshine1810: I had a long cycle after IVF. I wound up on provera after day 40 so AF would come so I could do a FET cycle.

5. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@Leialou: Thanks for telling me. Obviously I am getting a little bit anxious but I am trying not to freak out about it too much yet. I have to do another fresh cycle unfortunately , so I just want to get started.

6. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

Sorry, I've been posting on the IUI check-in thread and need to catch up on this thread.

My update: Yesterday was day 9 and they found 4 follicles! (I'm actually okay with the idea of having quadruplets, triplets, twins! But gotta calm down and think one step at a time, though. Keep telling myself to stay in the moment and think of today.) So yesterday, I triggered and DH just dropped off a sample today, so IUI is scheduled for today at 4pm!! Tomorrow I'll have another IUI because we are doing back-to-back inseminations again.

Then on Friday night at 8pm, I'm hopping on a plane to Disney World! It should be a nice TWW!

7. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@bluestriped bee:

8. BSB

@Leialou: Thank you!

9. BSB

@PurplePumps: Sorry, I meant to respond but I forget. Oh, it's okay about not meeting up. I completely understand. Our Disney trip is filling up and I don't even know how much time I will have because my DH is Disney-obsessed. I'll think of you when I'm in the airport.

10. BSB

@Kelli_Deluxe: Woohoo on your IVF plan!!

11. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@bluestriped bee: awesome!! GOOD LUCK! And yeah, I'd totally be fine with multiples as well at this point!

12. BSB

@Mrs Green Grass: So glad to see you check-in! Thanks for your update. I think I'm already following your blog.

13. BSB

@travelgirl1: Glad you saw that surge in time.

14. BSB

@GreenThumb: Hoping you have a better update by the time I finish catching up on this thread.

15. BSB

@mrs bunchy: Hoping you have a better update by the time I finish catching up on this thread.

16. BSB

@lazypanda: Glad you accupunture is treating you well, too. Hope it helps!

(Sorry, I'm catching up on responses and reading from page 2 of this thread which was 6 days ago...)

17. BSB

@TheSwissWifeStyle: to you!

(Sorry, I'm catching up on responses and reading from page 2 of this thread which was 6 days ago...)

18. BSB

@alohaorchid: I'm so sorry.

19. BSB

@mrswin: Great numbers! (Sorry, I'm catching up on responses and reading from page 2 of this thread which was 6 days ago...)

20. BSB

@PurplePumps: Aww, I'm sorry. It's always so hard to hear when family gets pregnant easier than you. Hugs!

21. BSB

@babycanuck: Aww, sorry. There's a sister of a friend that I'm not particularly fond of and she's pregnant. She'll be coming to our Disney trip next week to babysit her sister's daughter. This sister's baby was unplanned and I'm hoping she doesn't complain about being pregnant doing our trip. Her sister (our friend) has been really supportive of our IF struggle, so I'm hoping she told her sister to be sensitive about our struggle. We'll see.

22. BSB

@mrswin: Oh, I'm so sorry you don't have any to freeze. Hoping this one sticks!!

23. BSB

@PurplePumps: Welcome to the TWW. Hoping it's successful as well!

24. BSB

@Sunshine1810: Aww, sorry, AF hasn't shown up yet. Hope it comes soon.

25. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@CupQuakeWalk: Sorry to see your update but best of luck with the IUI. Each month is one step closer to your happy ending. I was wondering how you were getting on with your journey but didn't know how to ask.

@bluestriped bee: Sooo excited for you for tomorrow. Lots of

26. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@FliegepilzHut: @mrs Bunchy: I hope your u/a appts went well!

@babycanuck: FX for a great progesterone results tomorrow!

@bluestriped bee: FX this is your BFP cycle!

27. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

Thinking of all you ladies!

I've been posting over on the IVF boards, but may as well let you all know, too. While I am technically "pregnant," (and my HCG levels are quite high), there is only an "empty sac" that measures correctly for my current week of gestation, and no embryo present. There are lots of ways (I think) that this could be worse...but right now, I am just feeling miserable. Lots of unknowns still....really hoping that I don't have to have (another) D+C and that we'll be able to (both physically and emotionally) get back on the TTC wagon before too long. Wishing you all well!

ETA: I seriously don't know how some of you muster the strength to keep going, especially after multiple losses. You have my eternal respect and support!

28. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Oh no! I'm so, so sorry dear! I know how disappointed and just wrecked you are feeling. Sending you tons of hugs. I'm here if you need to vent/chat, whatever!

29. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Thank you!

30. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

So I left a message with the nurse late yesterday to get my numbers for the progesterone test I had in the morning - I'll have to ask you ladies what's normal or not. I don't know why I POAS today full well knowing there's no way I'm KU, as expected. Hoping the next 12 days fly by.

31. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@bluestriped bee: Thanks, me too! Still nothing today... *sigh* Good luck with your cycle!! FX!!! Have a great time at Disney!!! So jealous!!

@FliegepilzHut:

@babycanuck: I hope the next 12 days go quickly for you too! Waiting is the worst!

32. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@FliegepilzHut: I am so so sorry!!

33. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@FliegepilzHut:

@babycanuck: my RE says anything over 9 indicates ovulation. My chemical pregnancy level was 27.2. FX that you've got some good numbers!

34. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Sunshine1810: @Boopers: @lazypanda: Thank you! Just taking it one day at a time...

35. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@lazypanda: I know for sure I ovulated from my daily u/s and OPK - do progesterone levels indicate pregnancy at all? Do they test for anything other that progesterone on the 7dpo bloodwork? I think it's safe to assume they would have called me if I was KU

36. alohaorchid

persimmon / 1404 posts

@bluestriped bee: thank you I hope you have a great time on your trip to Disney and the other girl isn't insensitive. I'm glad you have someone there who is supportive though!

I have everything crossed for you today, good luck doesn't even come close to saying enough for how badly I want this to happen for you!

We're going to Vegas this weekend I can't wait!! I still have to get through two days of work but I'm counting the hours now. I'm so ready to get away.

@FliegepilzHut: I'm so, so sorry *huge, huge hugs*

37. alohaorchid

persimmon / 1404 posts

@babycanuck: I'm sorry *hugs*

38. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@babycanuck: 7dpo bloodwork will just check for progesterone levels. My RE liked over 15 for non-medicated cycles and over 20 for medicated. The level doesn't necessarily indicate pregnancy. I had a progesterone test one cycle that was 47! and I was not KU

@bluestriped bee: Have fun at Disney!

39. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

40. BSB

@travelgirl1: @lazypanda: Thank you.

@FliegepilzHut: Oh, no. I'm so sorry.

@babycanuck: Aw, I'm sorry about your negative. Hope the next 12 days fly by for you.

@Sunshine1810: Thank you.

@alohaorchid: Thank you!

@mrswin: Thanks!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee