Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 11/14

1. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@sweetpie: whew. That is so expensive. Maybe we need to get in the IF medicine business! That's exciting news on the timeline--it's going to be happening so soon!

@faithfertility: one day closer to Monday, my friend. You are so patient holding out! Fingers crossed for you.

@leialou: here's hoping you won't have to say, "Here we go again," ever again!

2. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: I'm dying lol I want to POAS sooo bad....lol I'm 14DPIUI today so I know it should show, but I promised myself I would not....lol

I am trying to stay busy and wait till Monday, but the fact that I feel off is really making it hard...lol

3. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: I'm such a planner and if there was one thing I've learned through this journey is we can't plan it all, I admire you still going for it all even if it maybe crazy. .....GO FOR THE GOLD :))))))

4. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@FaithFertility: I don't know how you're waiting!!! You're the superwoman of POAS.

5. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@SweetiePie: I just can't bare double BFN when I have to get the BW anyway.....

6. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@FaithFertility: I never learn my lesson. Total glutton for punishment.

7. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@SweetiePie: I'm excited for your timeline! Crazy how fast the time goes. It will be here before you know it!

8. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@LovelyPlum: @Mrs. Polish: @pui: @ineebee: @Mrs.Someone: @Happygal: @just_ju: @FaithFertility: Thanks for the support ladies, its nice to know that I'm not over reacting. I'm excited to see the new RE in a few more weeks

9. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

@Happygal: oh no, my SIL and her whole situation is what I'm kinda bitter about. It's a long story.

I didn't end up calling the RE - I figured she'd probably want me to wait until closer to day 35 to see if AF came naturally. I'm going to call on Monday (CD32) if there are no signs of spotting or anything.

ETA: what a difference a couple of hours make - still calling RE on Monday, but for a different reason. Just got home from a late night of babysitting, and AF is here. Will probably go in for appointment on Tuesday or Wednesday to start our first IUI cycle!

10. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@LovelyPlum: I know! It's amazing how quickly time has gone. When we first found out in September it felt like it was forever away. Now it's a week and a half away and I can't believe it.
    Glad you're doing well and hanging in there, friend

@just_ju: That's great news! How exciting.

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@just_ju: Awesome feels good to have a plan

12. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@SweetiePie: thanks Keep us updated, ok?? I want to hear your good news when it comes!

13. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Happygal: thank you!

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

I've been fine until today....... beta tomorrow and I am so nervous, I guess I could only hold in my feelings for so long, as joyful and hopeful as I/we are, I today am overcome with doubt, I'm so scared, but more that it is what it is, I don't "feel" pregnant but do feel extra tired and just off, but I keep telling myself that is the Crinone......ughhhhhhh IF is such a rollercoaster

Sorry had to vent because DH is over me today. ...lol!

15. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@faithfertility: You don't have to apologize for venting. You always impress me with your positive out look, and it's understandable you'd be anxious before your beta tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, and I hope you're able to calm your mind enough to get some good sleep tonight.

16. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Thanks, I try to at least because I would flip out itherwise....... today will be a very long day!

17. Mrs. Jump Rope

blogger / coconut / 8306 posts

I'd love your opinion, ladies!

My instructions are to call my REs office when I get a positive surge on the OPK, or to call on Day 4 if I don't to schedule blood work and u/s for the following day. Today is my Day 3 of the OPKs, and I got another negative.

But, I'm showing all the tell-tale signs of O and the cramping I've had the last few days is gone this morning.

Think I missed my surge? Should I call and schedule bw & us today? Otherwise, it'll be scheduled for Wednesday!

18. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@faithfertility: I'm thinking of you today! What time is your appointment?

@mrs. jump rope: What CD are you? I would stick to the RE's protocol--I know OPKs don't work for some people, but I believe they are accurate for most.

19. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Thank you its in about 20 mins but I won't know till this afternoon.......

20. Mrs. Jump Rope

@Happygal: I'm CD14. Protocol says to call tomorrow if I haven't gotten a surge to schedule bw & us for the following day (CD16).
    If I get a positive surge on my own I'll go in the same day.

21. Mrs. Jump Rope

@FaithFertility: good luck today!!!!

22. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: Thank you, I would wait but if you need piece of mind it can't hurt to go in early if your willing to pay?!?! I know these bills rack up for us, good luck :))))

23. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: Have you gotten anything close to a positive? I always get at least that, but I've missed the full positive at least once or twice. For me, I find that CM is the easiest way to tell if I'm close to O or have recently had it happen. I usually just confirm with OPKs, or take them for peace of mind.

24. Mrs. Jump Rope

@Mrs.Someone: I'm using digitals so you can't read the sticks.. I had to call for insurance purposes anyway so I asked while we were in the phone. She doesn't think I missed the surge because I usually O on day 16 or day 17. I'll take another opk tomorrow and if that's still negative I'll schedule my work up for Wednesday!

25. septca

GOLD / pomegranate / 3688 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: I was just looking over my old charts because I had the same concern as you - tons of O symptoms, but still OPKs. Looking at my old charts, I didn't ever get a until O-1 or O... so if it's CD14 and you historically O on CD16-17, I would hang in there for a few more days. Maybe test 2-3x/day if you are worried?

26. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@faithfertility: any update?

27. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Update: phone died and well I am happy that betas came back positive and numbers are well above last time!!!! Sooo excited I couldn't wait to POAS

28. Mrs. Jacks

blogger / pineapple / 12381 posts

@FaithFertility: congratulations honey!!! Let's all think very sticky thoughts!!!

29. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs. Jacks: Thankyou a million times over YES EXTRA STICKY!!!!

30. Mrs. Jump Rope

@FaithFertility: congratulations!!!!!

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: Thank you baby dust your way too

32. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@FaithFertility: Super congrats to you!

33. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@FaithFertility: congratulations!

34. Mrs. Polish

blogger / nectarine / 2010 posts

@FaithFertility: yay! Congratulations!

35. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@FaithFertility: eeeee!!! Stick, baby, stick!!!!! So happy for you!

36. pui

bananas / 9899 posts

@FaithFertility: Ahhh!!! CONGRATS!

37. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@FaithFertility: congratulations!!!!

38. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@FaithFertility: congratulations!

39. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

40. Mrs. Jump Rope

I just got a positive surge! This is so early for me.. I'm CD15. I *knew* something was going on!

I guess this means I'm in the TWW! Wonder if I'll still need the novarel?! I'll go in tomorrow now for bloodwork.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee